It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren releases DNA results to prove she is partially Native American

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Answers:

1. Yes, she printed it on a form for employment at an institution, then she failed to correct it later when another institution classified her according to it. So, not once, but twice.

2. No.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

If you don't hire minorities, enough of each gender, different age groups. You open yourself up to lawsuits.

Its alleged she was listed as a minority on top of being female, fudging the numbers.

Edit: I'll try and clarify the best I can, when I was doing the hiring for a corporation it was explained to me as this.

So you try and keep as diverse of a mix of employees as possible. We would hire in order no matter what and have people on a probationary period so that we didn't look selective.

However, upper level positions were outspokenly filled to purposefully inflate diversity.

The reason is, lets say you have 90% men, and only 5% black employees in an area where 30% is black, if someone sues you for racial discrimination it won't look good. Same since you only have 10% women.

I'm not sure if there is any kickbacks other than self preservation.

But you do have to report these numbers either way, and you can be audited.
edit on 15-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'Moonbat' is Warren's Cherokee name.

I always wondered what mine would be.

I know my spirit animal is John Wayne Gacy.

'Juggles With Papoose'

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Its alleged she was listed as a minority on top of being female, fudging the numbers

The only way she could have topped that is if she was a wounded vet.

I know there are plenty of people who want to lob hand grenades at her so I say she joins the military and goes for the superfecta.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Can I sue white America for the % of Indian I am not? Guys, Im am a dem now! I get it finally.

I am only 1/128 but I hold the story close to me my 1/16th great grad mother told me about their journey. She shared the oppression and explained that it really hurt Oklahoma's pride and progress. I do claim Cherokee Indian Citizen with CDIB but its not about my blood.

Actually its not about anything. I am an American now. Very proud American. Thats all that should count. Maybe I will go hang out with a liberal friend and have a good time.
edit on 15-10-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'Juggles With Papoose'

I love papeese, they're like Twinkies that make noise.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can think of a couple Native American women who've had my DNA in them.
I wonder if they can use that to qualify for White Privilege.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Erm, the scientist appears to have not used any Native Indian DNA in his analysis as it was not available. He substituted Peruvian, Mexican and Columbian.

edit on 15/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Absolutely effing priceless!

One of the architects of President Barack Obama's 2012 re-election vented frustration with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) after she released her DNA test showing evidence of Native American ancestry, tweeting "Why can't Dems ever stay focused???"

freebeacon.com...
edit on 15-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
she grew up hearing stories of her native american heritage - the horror!

turns out they're true. lol

is y'alls new birthirism?

it's funny.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

turns out they're true. lol

is y'alls new birthirism?

it's funny.

Really? Isn’t her time line off a few generations?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Many kids heard stories of a sponge who lived in a pineapple under the sea... Can we classify them as aquatic animals? Or only the ones who identify that way?

I'm sure there's a box for it on birth certificates now.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If I cant even relate to my parents, how the hell can I relate to our ancestors "coming to America/coming from America? I cant. Moot point but glad she found a little vindication on Trumps harsh words. Maybe if we were more PC she could have avoided the situation. Just trying the view outside my echo chamber. Not easy to do.

I see the left fighting for future planet and screw humans. I see the right fighting for humans and screw the planet. The middle will yield results you realize. Both parties. Mine and the left.
edit on 15-10-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
Maybe if we were more PC she could have avoided the situation.

Wait, you think we need to be more PC?

I already have people telling me not to say 'retard', please don't take this away from me.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

is there a limit to how old a story can be?

I have wonderful stories about my great grandfather. pretty sure most people do..

I hope this new birthirism catches on for you! i'm sure "trumps people" are working on it and they got loads of information. you're not going to believe all the info he has. lol
edit on 15-10-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Maybe if we were more PC she could have avoided the situation.

Wait, you think we need to be more PC?

I already have people telling me not to say 'retard', please don't take this away from me.

/sarcasm

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

/sarcasm

Allah be praised.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here's the major difference where you are WRONG!! Warren was never accused of committing a crime.

But, you're the one comparing Kavanaugh's sexual assault, rape and conspiracy to commit rape allegations to Warren claiming partial American Indian lineage. Not me. One person is accused of a crime, one is not. Apples to helicopters!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Quick question

Is she doing this for any other reason besides from brownie points when native American discussions come up in Congress? This seems like some sort of r/AsABlackMan (or in this case AsANativeWoman) case
edit on 15-10-2018 by PrototypeToaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

/sarcasm

Allah be praised.

Amen!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join