It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

The drive home was scary, accidents and detours...me with white knuckles and no snow tires.

Happy you made it home from that stressful endeavour and now you can cozy in for the night.
I detest winter driving and I have winter tires.😕

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

*note to self: Winter tires, don't wait until spring this time.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Helicopter Tree!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you Sheye.
I didn't hate winter driving until I was in an accident (in a snowstorm) and totalled off my car at the time. I wasn't hurt but it scared me, so now I'm nervous.
Good that you have snow tires, they make a big difference. I'm working on trying to get some because the winter is just starting and I will have to venture out in it.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Apt name. It looks like it is turning.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh hey hunny! I have mail? Thank you!

Hmm...now that I can see your avatar it must seem weird that I call you "Blue". It's like how we give our pets nicknames, lol...you are forever "Blue Dude" now.
How are you doing today? I'm sorry I crashed last night and missed out on the videos you posted. I just watched them when I was getting caught up. (Thank you for sharing)

It's just another day in funville for me. Stay warm my friend. Blue Dude sounds better than Green Dude anyway so I'll work on a blue avatar one of these days.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I waited and didn't see anyone showing up so I took off to facebook. Still cooking, but want to say hello to everyone!

Zazz, that tree pic is magnificent!

Hugs for you all!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

A hypodermic syringe full of molten butter, a thick layer of bacon, lots of basting. What to do? I hope it turns out great.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
I got our winter tyres fitted last week. It's the law here. In snow-prone areas and outside of big city areas where they do not run snow ploughs daily (like where we live), cars must have their winter tires fitted before the first snowfalls. So, our local tyre supply place has a deal: for regular customers like us, we just bring the car in twice a year and they swap our wheel/tyre sets over and store the off-season set until we need them again.

IOW, we have two complete sets of wheels with tyres and free of charge, they store the ones we don't need in those seasons. We only pay for the change-over, and with balancing it works out at about 20 bucks all-up every half year or so, which is very fair. And as they are professionals we are covered by their warranty.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Argh! Every time somebody talks about food in here I end up in my kitchen looking for something to eat!!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I’m trying to distract myself from foraging in the kitchen... so I’ll play another tune.

Not sure why I’m into violinists so much lately, but I’ll just roll with it.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

That sounds like an excellent arrangement. My German neighbors have the same law and since I live near the border and regularly drive in- and out of that country I have to really remember to change them.

I believe they have the rule of thumb: From "O" to "O" (From October till Ostern (Easter)) winter tires are mandatory.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Yes, v. similar here.

I'll BBL if i can. Feeling sick. Dont worry, my meds do this to me smtimes.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Don't know how to get it across to the rabbit that the kitty does not want to be his buddy, no matter how many times he shoves his little nose up the cat's butt for a whiff.

The cat darting away like he was just violated via rectal exam speaks volumes. He does not want to be the rabbit's buddy.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Man am I behind in here! Have to catch up.

Turkey was great!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Awww, hope you feel better soon Mike.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Oh someone is still here! LOL

Hi Hunny!