It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape Allegations vs. Cristiano Ronaldo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Of course Bill Clinton lied, no-one has denied that.

But that was your response to someone pointing out that some women do lie about sex crimes and those false accusations absolutely ruin those men and their families lives.

No-one disputes that men lie as well, but why did you feel the need to respond with 'men lie' instead of acknowledging that women lie too and some women, just like some men, are evil and horrible individuals.

Its like when an adult is telling a child off for something and the child responds with something like 'but so and so did it as well'....we aren't talking about 'so and so'.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Freeborn

These women lied??

Unfortunately you left of the rest of my quote......

These women lied???

Is Bill *I did not have sexual relations with that woman* Clinton not a man???

Was it not HE who lied???

DID HE RECEIVE A PRISON SENTENCE?

Which gives more sense to my post?

Seriously!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

But that was your response to someone pointing out that some women do lie about sex crimes and those false accusations absolutely ruin those men and their families lives.

No-one disputes that men lie as well, but why did you feel the need to respond with 'men lie' instead of acknowledging that women lie too and some women, just like some men, are evil and horrible individuals.

Its like when an adult is telling a child off for something and the child responds with something like 'but so and so did it as well'....we aren't talking about 'so and so'.

You may as well be talking to a brick wall

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

link

Here is one of many cases. What would have happened if they were found guilty? How many years would they have got?

For lying, how many years did she get? One bloody year! That is not right! You see cases liker this all the time. So yes, women do lie, men lie too. But you seem to be denying this for some strange reason!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Because most of these cases are not concerning, that odd man next door

or that quiet man down the road..... But rich men in powerful positions?

Clinton

Trump

Weinstein

Spacey

Crosby .........and so it goes on!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Because most of these cases are not concerning, that odd man next door

or that quiet man down the road..... But rich men in powerful positions?

Clinton

Trump

Weinstein

Spacey

Crosby .........and so it goes on!!!!

Sorry, but you are not making sense! Are you saying that these men, because they are powerful, take advantage of women, even rape? If so, then you are right! But that also means some women will take advantage of this too and call rape to get a huge payoff!

You do not seem to want to admit that some women do this!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Seriously, you just don't seem to be able to acknowledge that some, and I repeat its only some, women lie about being victims of sex crimes and those men who are falsely accused have their lives completely ruined.

Yes, some powerful men abuse their status and position....and some women are very attracted to status and position.

Do you honestly think rich women in powerful positions don't abuse and exploit their power and status.
Maybe not in the same way we are talking about here but they are equally as morally defunct as men.

Of the men you listed;

Clinton - regardless of politics etc and what some would say lack of moral fibre he didn't actually commit any crime at all.
Trump - who can make what of Trump, he defies comprehension at times. Jury still out on his sexual activities etc....but has he actually committed a crime?
Weinstein - probably going to jail for a long time.
Spacey - Jury out. Career ruined. Not been charged with committing a crime, yet.
Crosby - Jailed.

What exactly is your point?
Are you trying to say that all men in positions of power and influence abuse that power and exploit women?

Oh, and many 'odd men next door' have been falsely accused of committing sex crimes and had their lives completely ruined....but no-one really gives a toss because he's just 'that odd man next door'.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Look at this person's post from the beginning, and the stupid reasons given why he is a rapist. Posters like this are dangerous because they do not care if they are innocent or guilty, they just want them to be guilty full stop.

It's sad and sick

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I've been through the process of having a false allegation made against me. It was a crushing, isolating process where the burden of proof wasn't on the person making the allegation and I wasn't invited to refute any of it before the whole thing was dismissed as lies. They were actually proven to be lies and the person walked away smiling whereas I'd faced losing a career and serious criminal charges.

False accusers should have some kind of record to reduce their ability to ruin lives. In her case, she nearly ruined two lives and my family. The advice in these cases is to remain silent and never discuss it with colleagues hence me being vague.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I've been through the process of having a false allegation made against me. It was a crushing, isolating process where the burden of proof wasn't on the person making the allegation and I wasn't invited to refute any of it before the whole thing was dismissed as lies. They were actually proven to be lies and the person walked away smiling whereas I'd faced losing a career and serious criminal charges.

False accusers should have some kind of record to reduce their ability to ruin lives. In her case, she nearly ruined two lives and my family. The advice in these cases is to remain silent and never discuss it with colleagues hence me being vague.

This is the problem. When their is a false alagation, it stays with the person being accused. There is the stigma that comes with it. If you were found guilty, how many years would that be? The liar pretty much gets nothing! It's wrong!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I can't begin to imagine just how horrific that must have been for you and your loved one's.

Thankfully justice and truth prevailed....but that does not make up for what you must have gone through whilst the false allegation was being investigated.

She should have been given the same sentence that a convicted sex offender would have been given.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

i disagree - a lot of the wingnuts in this case - have zero interest in " guilt " or " justice " - thier ONLY goal is to prevent justice kavvannaugh being promoted to the SCOTUS bench

just look at the reactions to maryland LEO and court officials statements - they [ the justice officers of maryland ] - have repeatedly indicated that they will conduct a full criminal inquiry - if someone will just file a complaint

and silence ...................

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Kandinsky

This is the problem. When their is a false alagation, it stays with the person being accused. There is the stigma that comes with it. If you were found guilty, how many years would that be? The liar pretty much gets nothing! It's wrong!

All you need to remember is as men we are second class citizens, guilty before proven innocent. Get with the program....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Cheers yeah, it's a bad old business to go through and mud sticks. It's one of the reasons why they said just stay quiet and move on. The person making allegations goes away and does it to the next target. It's a weapon in their arsenal, right?

Incidentally, an 'older lady' patted my ass last week. Does it make me a 'survivor?' I didn't go home and have five showers, could this be PTSD?

Seriously though, people really need to let *fair* investigations do their thing and stay out of the muck spreading game.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Yeah there were moments when it felt like life was over. Job gone and how to pay the bills? Like I said, proven lies, all dismissed and no blight on my working rep. Still, nobody told me exactly what the allegations were so I only have the gist.
edit on 10.6.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

people still think we live in a world were one law is the same for us all but life is not like that. Never has been..!
Money and power equals freedom, i could add more names to your list but hey...

We shall see were all the evidence leads very soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

These women lied??? Is Bill *I did not have sexual relations with that woman* Clinton not a man??? Was it not HE who lied??? DID HE RECEIVE A PRISON SENTENCE?

You can get a prison sentence for getting a blow job , interesting . Men across the world are now hiding their identity . O wait , he lied , please read previous .

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Incidentally, an 'older lady' patted my ass last week. Does it make me a 'survivor?' I didn't go home and have five showers, could this be PTSD?

Perhaps its time us sexual predators started to give women a wake up call and i am not saying a pat on the ass is ok if you dont know the person . Ok let me start again , i have had women grab kiss grope me in a bar and the only phone call i ever made was for a taxi to get us back to my place , wait that makes me a predator right .

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yes false accusations ruin lives ...both ways men and women.

All these years later I recently saw Monica Lewinski interviewed on TV and her promising

career was ruined and she was castigated not because she lied but because a man lied.

No-one disputes that men lie as well, but why did you feel the need to respond with 'men lie' instead of acknowledging that women lie too and some women, just like some men

Simply because the post I replied to inferred that the woman was lying....

I'm sitting on the fence, I have met and known celebrities including

footballers, and have realised there are two types of celebrities, the

first kind ordinary (with no airs and graces) and feel privaliged to have

reached that status,

The second kind feel entitled because of their god given talent!

People can only make up their minds from their own experiences and

that is mine.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

I'd still give him the benefit of the doubt until more credible information/evidence comes to light and he's actually found guilty. Purely out of respect for the justice system, where we are all innocent until proven guilty, as it should be.

Big football fan, and as much as I dislike the dude (overly arrogant footballer)

Personality trait off the pitch too
a sense of entitlement maybe

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join