It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley announces he will push for investigation into democrats and Fords lawyers for actions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
idk if it is just the principle of the thing or what but why doesn't the reps just get someone else. This will haunt Kavanaugh for the rest of his career...

There are hundreds of candidates.

Are you serious?

Do you not understand what happens if a candidate is withdrawn over baseless accusations?

It means no justice will EVER be approved, because all anyone has to do is make a false accusation.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

She is afraid.
She is also attempting to interfere in an FBI investigation.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Grambler

Real quick..
Dianne Feinstein husband? Richard C. Blum...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Looking for better sources, but I was just told by family in Rockville, Md. That Dr. Christine Blasey Ford worked for him ( Richard C. Blum ) in California.

This true?

I haven’t heard this

Would be an interesting link if true

Very considering she claimed she didn't know how to get in contact with Feinstein

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
This October is going to be interesting, DAY #1 begins in a few hours.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: efabian

She is afraid.
She is also attempting to interfere in an FBI investigation.

If she gets too afraid she could always write another letter saying that committee democrats are willing to immediately vote in favor of Kavanaugh if the investigation into the handling of the allegations by democrats and lawyers involved is halted also immediately. Everyone wins!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

idk if it is just the principle of the thing or what but why doesn't the reps just get someone else. This will haunt Kavanaugh for the rest of his career...

Because he's the most qualified and deserving.
Because his character and reputation have been unjustly destroyed so he DOESN'T get the job

That says to me, he's the man we (the world) need..

Just because someone pushes lies to destroy you doesn't mean you lay down. It means you fight harder!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: BlueAjah
This October is going to be interesting, DAY #1 begins in a few hours.

Probably going to be the best worst month in American political history!

Stock up on beer and popcorn now!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
....aaand Dem heads explode.

My fondest wish is that every tactic the scumbag Left has used will be thrown back at them tenfold.
You brought this all on yourselves and the phrase " reap what you sow" comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I found this rather curious from your link.

In the 1970s, Blum supported then Mayor of San Francisco George Moscone. After Moscone's assassination, Blum supported the new mayor Dianne Feinstein; they married in 1980.[1]

Assassination. Sort of Clintonesque don't ya think?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Graham starts reading letters from chairman Grassley @ 5:20. They offered to send the committee investigators out to take her statement and talk with her. If I'm not mistaken, those investigators are members of the committee, not just staffers.
edit on 30-9-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I find that this is the mode of attack now. They're worried they've failed at getting him to withdraw his nomination and that they've made a terribly negative impression. They don't want to face the consequences of their smear job so better to just start over with someone they haven't pissed off.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Republican Senators are uniting to expose corruption and collusion designed to stop Brett Kavanaugh from being confirmed to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office will be investigated to determine whether it leaked a confidential letter from one of Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers, Sen. Tom Cotton said Sunday.

Cotton, an Arkansas Republican, also said lawyers recommended to Christine Blasey Ford by Democrats will face a Washington, D.C., bar investigation for telling her that Senate Judiciary Committee staffers would not travel to California to interview her about her sexual-assault allegation.

“They have betrayed her,” Cotton said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “She has been victimized by Democrats ... on a search-and-destroy mission for Brett Kavanaugh.”
Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok you guys got to see this.

Talk about sparks!

Besides the Ben Shapiro special before it.

WOW! Civil war coming fo sho!

Johnny Reb is going down again.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
Feinstein worried? Oy vey.

Feinstein calls on White House, FBI to release scope of Kavanaugh investigation

Doesnt seem like the actions of someone worried. Calling out the very people who are gunning for you instead of trying to hide and let it blow over. Knowing the scope would tell the DEMs if this is an actul investigation which they couldnt cry about in the end or just a mockery for the GOP to say they did an investigation to get Flake and the rest on board with the vote.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Because he's the most qualified and deserving.
Because his character and reputation have been unjustly destroyed so he DOESN'T get the job

That says to me, he's the man we (the world) need..

Just because someone pushes lies to destroy you doesn't mean you lay down. It means you fight harder!

Except he ISNT the most qualified or deserving. He only got on the current court because of he is a good friend to Bush II. His reputation and character were crap BEFORE the sexually assault allegations came up. It is why it took YEARS to confirm him to the Appellate court and why the GOP have been slow rolling or out right hiding documents from his time in the Bush II White House.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

So you honestly think that is the cure?.....Just pick someone else from the list..... Wow, just wow

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Victim blaming, deflection, and what is clearly petty, partisan revenge. This is pathetic. Grassely should be removed from office immediately.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Victim blaming? How is he blaming kavanaugh? Or even ford? The only people I hear blamed are her lawyers (not relaying information) and the democrats who leaked her information against her will. As for partisan revenge, isn't that what this whole thing is? Revenge for garland? Which, if you think about it, is really just revenge for the dems losing an election (what sore losers).

It must be nice to only see one victim here, but if you're not biased you can easily see there are at least three victims (kavanaugh, ford, and justice).
edit on 1-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The only victim I see is Kavanaugh. Ford appears to be a victim of the Democrats I guess.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join