It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley announces he will push for investigation into democrats and Fords lawyers for actions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I remember when this came out in the news... I quipped back to someone that hey she isn't home, she's hiding out somewhere because of the death threats and such. I think it came up in the hearing that she has had to move twice since her name was released. ya think that maybe for a women that has a tad bit of a anxiety disorder that the situation just may have put her on the borderline when it came to anxiety...
but oh, she could fly to hawaii... under better circumstances, when her stress level was much less than it would have been when her family's safety was such a concern. and oh, she didn't get the message about them coming to her, which she admitted in the hearing that she may have gotten but could have misunderstood!!!

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Grassley made an offer. He proved it. Prove she was made aware. Prove in the correspondence grassley had that Ford replied with a request that grassley refused.

I'll wait.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

That's your talk. Now walk the talk and prove your allegation. It should be easy, because there is a written stream of evidence on the matter.

Did you watch the video in the op?

Grassley says exactly what the letter to ford said, and offered to fly out to take her statement

You know this but are feigning ignorance

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Burdon of proof is on you guys making the claim. Prove that Grassley offered to fly the Judicial Committee out to California he hear Ford's testimony, and not his personal staffers.

So suddenly the burden of proof is on the accuser huh?
Fummy how that works? Leftist are too funny.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes I would be confused what someone means when they say they will fly to me.

My friends tell me all the time if I'm too tired to go out they will come to my house and I have no clue what that means.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: watchandwait410

So they can do it again?

If they do it again then you can call BS and I would believe you. Just let him go, is he really that amazing there are plenty of elite norms like him. No big deal for anyone but him.
they have already been doing this. Do you remember Clarence Thomas?

Are you aware that senator booker admitted to groping lady? Did you watch the hearing? When book or admitted to releasing information that was not supposed to be released? And his awareness that his actions could have him kicked off of this council? He was literally willing to sacrifice his job to disseminate information that had no corroborating evidence to the public.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Would you accept that fate for yourself? If I make accusations against you saying you raped me, Would you just lay down and accept that? Quit your job? Have your name put on a sexual offenders list? Or would you fight it?

The difference is that I am not trying to be a trusted figure head on the Supreme Court. It is prolly BS but the trust and what if is way to powerful. Even more powerful then the truth in public opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes. Prove she responded to grassley with a request grassley refused. Prove it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Would you accept that fate for yourself? If I make accusations against you saying you raped me, Would you just lay down and accept that? Quit your job? Have your name put on a sexual offenders list? Or would you fight it?

The difference is that I am not trying to be a trusted figure head on the Supreme Court. It is prolly BS but the trust and what if is way to powerful. Even more powerful then the truth in public opinion.
that sounds like a great reason to stick to his guns.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So they can do it again?

If they do it again then you can call BS and I would believe you. Just let him go, is he really that amazing there are plenty of elite norms like him. No big deal for anyone but him.

Are you aware that senator booker admitted to groping lady? Did you watch the hearing? When book or admitted to releasing information that was not supposed to be released? And his awareness that his actions could have him kicked off of this council? He was literally willing to sacrifice his job to disseminate information that had no corroborating evidence to the public.

Trump admitted to bad stuff to and look at the Country and division that has happened.

Senator can be voted out, if you are a member SCOTUS it is til death. For that honor you must be sure and many are not sure.

Sorry

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 30-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Your title and second line say Grassley rather than Graham.

With that out of the way...

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is so unusual! A Republican calling for an investigation into Democrats! Are there no lows to which these disgusting Republicans won't stoop? It's a circus! It's unprecedented! Nobody should ever vote Republican again! That's not what the FBI does! Who does Graham think he is? Heinrich Himmler sending the gestapo after his enemies? We need to see every text sent by every deep state agent involved! Disband the FBI! This investigation better not last more than three days! And they should only talk to two people!

But seriously, the "investigation" that the FBI is undertaking is basically just doing some interviews and putting everything into a report. I was already assuming they'd get some of this information before Graham decided to take another opportunity to posture for Dear Leader.

Speaking of which:

He also agrees with rand paul in calling for an investigation as to who doxxed republicans during the heaaring.

Did anyone check to see where Trump was? I mean he was the last person to dox Lindsey Graham. Just saying, we could potentially have a line on a future POTUS.

Anyone going to investigate how Whelan ended up working with Republican PR firm CRC to make spurious allegations about that friend of Mark Judge? I heard that nonsense referred to by multiple Republicans during the hearing. It basically provided the basis for Republicans to adopt the position of "I believe something happened to Ford but it wasn't Kavanaugh." Was that done in coordination with members of Congress? Who put them in contact? Who paid CRC? Was it Judicial Crisis Network? (already a client)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

gee, I don't know, was the home they were suggesting the one that they just fled from? was she hesitant to reveal where they were at at the present time, afraid that they would have to flee again? you don't know, I don't know.
but what's interesting is they are saying that the FBI can't look into the possible drinking problem that Kav had, but rather they should be investigating the one who is saying she is the victim of attempted rape.

the last time they whitewashed allegations of sexual misconduct of a supreme court nominee, well, we ended up with Fienstien being put in office along with quite a few other women. keep this crap up and we might end up with a majority of females in the legislature within a couple of election cycles!!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
...as per the standards that the democrats laid out, I am assuming they to will be calling for fbi invetsigations into themselves...

Funniest damn thing I've read so far today!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

So they can do it again?

Trump admitted to bad stuff to and look at the Country and division that has happened.

Senator can be voted out, if you are a member SCOTUS it is til death. For that honor you must be sure and many are not sure.

Sorry

If you think this country has only been divided since Trump was elected, turn off your television and throw it in the trash. This country was divided long before Trump came along and it's that reason people like me voted for him. I voted for him because he wasn't a politician or lawyer. I voted for him because I got disgusted watching violence against anyone who dared show up at his rallies be defended by the MSM as fighting facism. I voted for him because I was sick and tired of 8 years of anyone who disagreed with anything Obama wanted pushed as policies racist. I voted for him because I was sick and tired and still am of anyone who loves this country and is a Nationalist being called a Nazi?

So if you think people like me think Trump divided this country? Then I guess you just don't get it.

This whole we need to be Bi Partisan and stop the division in this country came about since Jeff Flake made the comment and the MSM started parroting it. Not buying it. Caving into this whole criminal process to prevent someone the Democrats do not want on the SCOTUS certainly isn't going to bring the country together. It will just show how in close our country is to civil war.

If the only way we can get along as a country is allow one side to have their way regardless of our rule of law, you can bet your sweet booty, civil war will be the outcome.

This isn't just about 1 man Kavenanaugh, this is way more than that at this point.

edit on 30-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Okay you win that was a good post and you made your point. I forgot to look at it from a Republican point of view.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Okay you win that was a good post and you made your point. I forgot to look at it from a Republican point of view.

I was an independent for years and only became a Republican so I could vote for Trump in our primaries. In PA you can only vote for those in the party you are registered in the Primaries. *I think it is the primaries?^ Anyhow, after watching how violent some people are willing to become to support their agenda and how our laws are ok to be broken if it satisfies their politics? I am scared to not vote for Republicans. I sure as hell wouldn't want the Democrats to take charge after witnessing this disgusting show of By Any Means Necessary to prevent a man from being appointed to SCOTUS. I want term limits for em all! Careers and wealth/power were never intended for those serving our country.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Grassley says he will be pushing for an investigation into why ford was not aware they would fly out to meet her.

They never promised to fly out to meet her. Prove it! They offered to send their staff out to take a statement from her. She wanted to talk to the Judicial committee, not Grassley's staffers.

Prove me wrong!

Where exactly does she say she wanted to talk to the Committee only and not staffers?

😎

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I am not sure but are you saying the justices on SCOTUS should have limits?? Because if so then I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

idk if it is just the principle of the thing or what but why doesn't the reps just get someone else. This will haunt Kavanaugh for the rest of his career...

There are hundreds of candidates.

You really need to say this lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join