It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley announces he will push for investigation into democrats and Fords lawyers for actions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The relevant part starts about 4 minutes in.

Grassley says he will be pushing for an investigation into why ford was not aware they would fly out to meet her. He wants an investigation into who leaked ford's letter, why feinstein sat on the investigation, and why feinstein recommended a lawyer to ford which may be against rules.

He also agrees with rand paul in calling for an investigation as to who doxxed republicans during the heaaring.

I look forward to these hear8ing, and as per the standards that the democrats laid out, I am assuming they to will be calling for fbi invetsigations into themselves as they have nothing to hide.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
idk if it is just the principle of the thing or what but why doesn't the reps just get someone else. This will haunt Kavanaugh for the rest of his career...

There are hundreds of candidates.
edit on 30-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Real quick..
Dianne Feinstein husband? Richard C. Blum...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Looking for better sources, but I was just told by family in Rockville, Md. That Dr. Christine Blasey Ford worked for him ( Richard C. Blum ) in California.

This true?
edit on 30-9-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Good to know people are following the lose ties this time.

People are going to jail for this mess.

And it isn't Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Real quick..
Dianne Feinstein husband? Richard C. Blum...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Looking for better sources, but I was just told by family in Rockville, Md. That Dr. Christine Blasey Ford worked for him ( Richard C. Blum ) in California.

This true?

I haven’t heard this

Would be an interesting link if true

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Grassley announces he will push for investigation into democrats and Fords lawyers for actions

Then prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Impeachment, and jail time.

Speaking of Pesoli is already talking about impeaching Kavanugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's why I'm looking for better sources other than word of mouth. The family in Rockville work for the government.. but I need proof👍

+1 more 
link   

October Surprise came a day early

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Why should his life be ruined to make Democrats happy?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Grassley says he will be pushing for an investigation into why ford was not aware they would fly out to meet her.

They never promised to fly out to meet her. Prove it! They offered to send their staff out to take a statement from her. She wanted to talk to the Judicial committee, not Grassley's staffers.

Prove me wrong!

edit on 30-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I am assuming they to will be calling for fbi invetsigations into themselves as they have nothing to hide.

That's funny.

link   

Christine Blasey Ford worked for him ( Richard C. Blum ) in California.

www.facebook.com...

Richard C. Blum Appointed March 12, 2002 to a term expiring March 1, 2014 (by Davis); re-appointed in 2014 (by Brown) to a term expiring March 1, 2026; Chairman of Blum Capital Partners, L.P. and Co-Chairman of Newbridge Capital, LLC.; B.A., University of California, Berkeley; M.B.A, University of California, Berkeley.

regents.universityofcalifornia.edu...

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Was what they offered presented to Ford?

Prove it was.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just posted this in another thread and it fits here too:

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Boadicea

So it was Lindsey Graham and Orrin Hatch that I was referfencing earlier:

Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation

The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I'm going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee. Who betrayed Dr. Ford's trust? Who in Feinstein's office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?" 

And:

Sen. Orrin Hatch tells FBI to report ‘immediately’ if anyone tries to delay the investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee.

The Utah senator said one “key reason” that has caused him concern over potential delays was learning during last Thursday’s committee hearing that Ford would have preferred to have been interviewed privately in California, rather than at a televised committee hearing. He wrote that Ford’s attorneys did not inform her of numerous offers by the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman to conduct a public or private interview wherever she preferred.

Some of those folks screaming loudest for an FBI investigation may be the ones who end up regretting it most. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

link   
I forget the name of that business Ford was a part of.

Someone got a thread link to it so we can cross reference it with Blum Capital.

www.blumcapital.com...

link   
If justice is to be served, the people on the Democrat side who caused this clown show need to be revealed and answers are needed as to the legalities of what they did.
There should be a full investigation - the seriousness of the damage this could do to the Senate warrants it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

edit on 30-9-2018 by PubertJohnston because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Burdon of proof is on you guys making the claim. Prove that Grassley offered to fly the Judicial Committee out to California he hear Ford's testimony, and not his personal staffers.

edit on 30-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 30-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Christine Blasey Ford worked for him ( Richard C. Blum ) in California.

www.facebook.com...

Richard C. Blum Appointed March 12, 2002 to a term expiring March 1, 2014 (by Davis); re-appointed in 2014 (by Brown) to a term expiring March 1, 2026; Chairman of Blum Capital Partners, L.P. and Co-Chairman of Newbridge Capital, LLC.; B.A., University of California, Berkeley; M.B.A, University of California, Berkeley.

regents.universityofcalifornia.edu...

Thanks..
Not seeing her name listed. Must be bunk😔

Edit: hold the phone i just read the facebook.. and it mentioned CB Ford working in such.🍻👍👍👍
edit on 30-9-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join