It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley announces he will push for investigation into democrats and Fords lawyers for actions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah if the mods could change that it should read graham

I appreciate your sarcasm here

But hey, the Dems are guilty based in the accusation alone

If they are innocent they will call for a full fbi investigation into themselves

That is their standard right?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If the only way we can get along as a country is allow one side to have their way regardless of our rule of law, you can bet your sweet booty, civil war will be the outcome.

This isn't just about 1 man Kavenanaugh, this is way more than that at this point.

We are also living some kind of Hollywood #metoo frenzy, they been eating themselves alive and it has leaked out...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Except everything you posted is pure nonsense because she said she wanted it at her house and grassley said we offered that.

Stop your partisan nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: seeker1963

I am not sure but are you saying the justices on SCOTUS should have limits?? Because if so then I agree with you.

I mostly was referring to Congresscritters. I think it would take a Convention of States to change that for SCOTUS, not sure. But for reasons we are witnessing now, I certainly don't trust any of these people to advocate for a Convention of States unless it was for a specific reasons and issues known to the people and ONLY those issues were addressed.. Even then, I would still be cautious.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by:
watchandwait410

If they do it again then you can call BS and I would believe you. Just let him go, is he really that amazing there are plenty of elite norms like him. No big deal for anyone but him.

Seriously?

This is the kind of thought process that leads the US against all founding principles towards even more and more Orwellian styled government.

We already are on the verge of problems with "Newspeak", "Thought police"; moving away from due process to power only for the elites. Read some Ayn Rand, Alan Bloom, the Federalists Papers or "something" because bit by bit, comments such as yours reflect only propaganda and chisel away at foundations already eroding.

Political stunts such as BK confimation, and this is exactly what it is a political stunt, being bought by the populace and the populace is buying into the game. Not only that, but buying into it in such a way as to have the "people" agree to erode their own rights based on zero facts. Win for the elite.

Preying up on indoctrinated fears and ignorance, recently again in our history, McCarthyism has raised it head, BK hearing wreaks of Clarence Thomas hearings and spent hours discerning a pubic hair was on a can of soda or not. Etc. Etc. Etc.

These same play books keep arising only because they work because it is soaked up by the masses as 'fact' before proven. We are witnessing the loss of due process.

Nothing more than undermining planned misdirection for a long endgame political goal. Less rights, given-up willfully by the people themselves. Incriminating words only, which should be told to a court of law, not a Senate panel of investigated by the FBI.

Maryland has offered a full criminal investigation if Ford files a complaint. To my knowledge as of this time, she has not. This is a State crime, not Federal. Why not? Not enough evidence? Or just play it out in open hearings for political gains at the cost of...

Mg

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Scotus can be impeached.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Expect to see the flood of Democrats leaving the party become even more pronounced as revelations are brought to light. Even hard-core Dems are beginning to feel ashamed.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't need to prove anything. An offer was made, it was never responded to, and Ford has never said she was made aware.

Someone is lying.
Yes she did, she actually said just that by saying “ohh u did, i didnt jnow that thank you”

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Expect to see the flood of Democrats leaving the party become even more pronounced as revelations are brought to light. Even hard-core Dems are beginning to feel ashamed.

I would like to think all reasonable people would be ashamed of the democrats and what they did here

Many may leave the party

But with the media acting as their cover, many people may not find out what happened here

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Awesome research
Looking forward to seeing whether this connection pans out, but it seems very plausible and would be very damaging!

Strange how these obscure connections keep coming up. From Ohr/McCabe/McAulfie/etc to the women who accused Trump to this latest round of nonsense, always a strange/obscure/unexplained connection. Just like feinstein trying to make the logical leap between the letter and the press somehow knowing about it/harassing Dr. Ford - she left out "B" in A->B->C and everybody picked right up on it

Guilty knowledge? Especially given her extremely bizarre reaction to questioning RE: her staff leaking the confidential letter

She violated her position of public trust and should not be eligible for any sort of security clearance. Wonder how the Senate would react if her clearance were yanked?

Thanks for sharing this brother

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Real quick..
Dianne Feinstein husband? Richard C. Blum...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Looking for better sources, but I was just told by family in Rockville, Md. That Dr. Christine Blasey Ford worked for him ( Richard C. Blum ) in California.

This true?

Here is another very interesting piece of the (yet another) puzzle: (but is it REALLY a puzzle? I don't think so anymore. It's ALWAYS the same names, getting and passing around the SAME money. All while we spend our lives to foot the bill.

LINK

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Cotton says Feinstein will be investigated over leaked letter by Kavanaugh accuser

Sen. Tom Cotton said Sunday that Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office will be investigated to determine whether or not they leaked the confidential letter from Christine Blasey Ford that detailed allegations of sexual misconduct by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

If they are innocent they will call for a full fbi investigation into themselves

there is a new tactic, that seems to be working for the left. Once you are asked a question that makes you look like a giant tool, you just ignore it, and pretend it was never asked. Like when asked about Corey Booker and his groping. There isn't an answer that doesn't scream hypocrite, so they take the zero. It's so fresh, all the cool dims are doing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Grambler

there is a new tactic, that seems to be working for the left. Once you are asked a question that makes you look like a giant tool, you just ignore it, and pretend it was never asked. Like when asked about Corey Booker and his groping. There isn't an answer that doesn't scream hypocrite, so they take the zero. It's so fresh, all the cool dims are doing it.

Yes you are right

The irony of watching the people saying Kavanaugh is guilty or should just drop out despite no evidence, and then asking others to give evidence when the accuse democrats of something is hilarious

The irony of how they will over and over and over again refuse to mention anything about the Dems not calling for an bi investigation into Ellison is hilarious

The irony of them ignoring booker and his admitted assault is hilarious

The irony of them not thinking the Dems not calling for an fbi investigation into themselves about things (such as leaking the letter or booker or Ellison) doesn’t meam they are guilty is hilarious

With every ignoring or defending of these situations, they are acknowledging that innocent until proven guilty is important

And yet because they don’t like Kavanaugh, they are willing to say it shouldn’t apply to him

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

They never promised to fly out to meet her. Prove it! They offered to send their staff out to take a statement from her. She wanted to talk to the Judicial committee, not Grassley's staffers.

Prove me wrong!

Where exactly does she say she wanted to talk to the Committee only and not staffers?

Conflicts and Inconsistencies.....

Dr Ford not clear about Committee offers

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
idk if it is just the principle of the thing or what but why doesn't the reps just get someone else. This will haunt Kavanaugh for the rest of his career...

There are hundreds of candidates.

That's exactly what the Democrats want. They've been hyperventilating over Kav getting a seat since at least 2012.

Bearing that in mind, what Grassley is asking for makes sense.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Haven't you learned from the democrats, burden of proof is on the accused, it is up to Feinstein to prove her innocence. Why does an assertion of innocence work for her and not Kavanaugh?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Because it would ruin an innocent good mans life!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Because it would ruin an innocent good mans life!

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Cotton says Feinstein will be investigated over leaked letter by Kavanaugh accuser

Sen. Tom Cotton said Sunday that Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office will be investigated to determine whether or not they leaked the confidential letter from Christine Blasey Ford that detailed allegations of sexual misconduct by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

They demanded an FBI investigation, got it, then demanded no limits on the scope or time of the investigation.

Careful what you wish for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join