It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Vegans Turn Radical

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Maybe I could have gotten away by putting this under the "War on Terrorism" forum...?

It looks like $#!^ is getting deep in France. Vegans are going fanatical and throwing bricks through meat market windows. What's next, Molotov Cocktails? Man... Just stick a carrot in it and be done with it already!

I don't know if this can be considered irony or not but... Isn't that Vegan holding a severed pig's head?

I mean... Aren't those some kind of weird looking meat chops on a bed of lettuce? See... We CAN get along. Meh, I guess they don't see their own irony.

Well, on to the Source shall we?

When the stone slabs crashed into her butcher's shop window last week, Elisabeth Cure became the latest victim of "radical vegans" who are trying to force a change in eating habits in traditionally meat-loving France.
The attack in a quiet town of Saint-Arnoult-en-Yvelines, 50 kilometres (30 miles) southwest of Paris, took place at 3:00 am, startling Cure as she slept above the store.

As in other similar incidents around France over the last year, her tormentors left a tell-tale tag scrawled on the shopfront: "End the Repression".

"That's how I knew it was radical vegans," she told AFP.

Doesn't that last part remind you of anything?

Yep... ALIENS!

I never understood this war between Vegans and Meat Eaters. Well, it is kind of a one sided war. A few friends as well as a few family members are vegans and ?vegan lite?. We get along fine. I can even eat meat in front of them and they dont gag. They used to be meat eaters and sometimes salivate when I'm cooking a good roast. Though they cant eat even a taste because it jacks up their digestive system in a minute. You know... Like lactose intolerant but with meat or anything cooked with meat.

Ahh well... We have fanatics in everything else these days... Why not Vegans. I always wanted to live in a world where I would see everything but this isn't exactly what I meant.

Chow!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
wait..........so vegans who dont want animals harmed......

Want to harm human animals?

The irony is so funny that they have become a parody of themselves

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
butchers should get unbreakable glass and record the results

id also not mess with someone who cuts meat for a living or they might give vegan food a whole new meaning

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Meat eaters should consume mass quantities of the other, other white meat.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

So, 17 butcher shop windows have been vandalised in the last year, in a country with a population of 67 million people?

That sound's like complete chaos... It's obviously not safe for the meat eaters to even walk the streets.

What they need is mandatory curfews and the army patrolling the streets... Its obviously the only way to get this absolute anarchy under control!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
It's obviously not safe for the meat eaters to even walk the streets.

Well the # will hit the fan if they attempt the same with cheese shops.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The other irony is based on over all ignorance on just how many animal byproducts are used in growing crops, ammonia, manure...thousands of rodents, rabbits and insects die throughout growth and harvest...not too mention all the lovely bees and assorted "pest cteatures" killed by pesticides.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Pretty ironic that the gal's name is "Cure"

...as in 'meat cure'.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

These poor misguided souls need an intervention. Clandestinely round them up and take them to an undisclosed detention facility. There they will be required to eat lots of bacon and bacon wrapped meat. The ones that refuse will be strapped down, given a percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) tube like a lot of care home oldsters and continuously pumped full of pureed bacon and bacon wrapped meat. A 60 day intervention should be enough to acclimate their bodies before they are released back into the wild.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I hate vegans, they eat my food's food.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

These poor misguided souls need an intervention. Clandestinely round them up and take them to an undisclosed detention facility. There they will be required to eat lots of bacon and bacon wrapped meat.

I totally agree and once that punishment is put into place Iwill be sure to turn myself in.

MMM...Bacon

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

How dare those Vegans be Islamaphobists, carrying around pigs like that.

They should be deported for making France's Muslim Refugees frightened.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

So, 17 butcher shop windows have been vandalised in the last year, in a country with a population of 67 million people?

Imagine if your wrote --

"So, 17 black churches (or mosques) have been vandalized last year, in a country with a population of 67 million people?"

And then proceed to blow it off like you did.

How do you think that comes off?

Yeah, I'll let that sink for a bit.
edit on 29-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Vegans are a by product of food being too plentiful in the western world.

Involuntary hunger will make them change their perspective. Any vegans in Somalia?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
wait..........so vegans who dont want animals harmed......

Want to harm human animals?

The irony is so funny that they have become a parody of themselves

So now you are willing to call yourself a human animal when it is time to ask for the respect they give to other animals? Well, the point I think you missed is that we do not behave like other animals. Other animals do not torture and torment animals keeping them in hideous environments so they can be slaughtered so that you can by your nice little piece of meat in a nice clear wrap at the grocery store and just forget about the suffering and torture that was involved.

Forgive these vegans if they upset your sensibilities because we humans have taken a stance of superiority, arrogance and seperateness from nature that is unforgivable. I give them credit for trying to get the walking dead's attention, personally I have given up.

*SNIP*

edit on 29-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2018 by spacedoubt because: snipped for manners violation

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
Other animals do not torture and torment animals keeping them in hideous environments so they can be slaughtered so that you can by your nice little piece of meat in a nice clear wrap at the grocery store and just forget about the suffering and torture that was involved.

Spiders?

So you are advocating vandalism for your cause?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Other animals do not torture and torment animals keeping them in hideous environments so they can be slaughtered so that you can by your nice little piece of meat in a nice clear wrap at the grocery store and just forget about the suffering and torture that was involved.

Spiders?

So you are advocating vandalism for your cause?

Well you are accepting torture and horror for your cause, that makes a little vandalism seem like such a small thing comparatively. I understand that you are baiting me, because I seem to be the only one that isn't laughing and ridiculing efforts to protect the pure on this planet. I don't have to approve of exactly what they are doing to have gratitude that they are doing something.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I don't have to approve of exactly what they are doing to have gratitude that they are doing something.

So you don't approve of vandalism but are "grateful" that they are doing it? That's disingenuous to say the least.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don't agree with vandalism to prove a point. However, vegans make up a tiny percentage of the population in most countries (radical activist vegans even less), and I suspect that omnivores probably engage in far more destructive vandalism by percentage than radical vegans.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Lets not forget the amount of land that has to be changed and animal habitats that are destroyed to make room for crops.

Add in all the pollution that comes from farms and you realize that we and the planet itself would be healthier if we still hunted our food instead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join