It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Vegans Turn Radical

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

If vegans love animals why are they eating all the animals food? Sooner or later the animals will starve because there won't be enough food to go round.

This is why i dont post on ats so much any more. People dont think before they type.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: StallionDuck

Vegans are almost always annoying. They are worse than evangelical Christians. Why can't people just mind their own damn business and leave others alone?

Maybe they annoy you because you now they are right. But continue bullying other species because you can..

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: intrepid

In all things. If it doesn't affect you just mind your own business please.

Thats mute. You could say the same about the Nazi holocaust camps. Many did. Would you be one of those poeple.

Well let's take it to the extreme. That way we can get all up in people's # if we don't like the socks they are wearing.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think they way we treat the animals that we eat does need to change. But eating them is natural. Always has been always will.

Murder among the animal kingdom is natural, so is infanticide and rape. Do you think we should keep those things too because they are natural.

Sloppy thought process..

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Well let's take it to the extreme. That way we can get all up in people's # if we don't like the socks they are wearin

eating meet is destroying our biosphere. Thats the big elephant in the room. That the radicalism you are defending.

True story..

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Well let's take it to the extreme. That way we can get all up in people's # if we don't like the socks they are wearin

eating meet is destroying our biosphere. Thats the big elephant in the room. That the radicalism you are defending.

BS. That's the way it has been since species have been on the planet. I take it you're vegan. See tthis is why you need meat protein. Without it one loses all sense of reality.

True story..

Cool story bruh.

edit on 30-9-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: BlueJacket

Lets not forget the amount of land that has to be changed and animal habitats that are destroyed to make room for crops.

Add in all the pollution that comes from farms and you realize that we and the planet itself would be healthier if we still hunted our food instead.

It would be healter if we didnt eat animals. There would be enough food to go around for everyone, we would slow the damage to the biosphere. Reduce habit loss significantly and reduce the mass extinction that is presently occuring. Mostly due to habitat loss.

But peeps would rather not address these issues..

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

That's the way it has been since species have been on the planet. I take it you're vegan. See tthis is why you need meat protein. Without it one loses all sense of reality.

If we keep going with our eating habits we will not have much of a planet left nor other wild creatures to share it with. But aslong as you get your sausage thats ok. Sorry bud. Sounds like an ignorant non thought out reply on your part. I have seen you do much better.
Protein is not created from animals. It all comes from plants.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think they way we treat the animals that we eat does need to change. But eating them is natural. Always has been always will.

Murder among the animal kingdom is natural, so is infanticide and rape. Do you think we should keep those things too because they are natural.

Sloppy thought process..

We are the animal kingdom..........unless youve found some sort of evolution that science is not aware of.......

Just because our methods are different matters not........were all animals......and all omnivores eat and kill differently.......

By your logic the same is true then.......if vegans eat all the plant life, and it becomes unsustainable because too many people are vegan, than youre destroying the earth......

Give it a rest..............

edit on 9/30/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I've been hearing that my whole life. We were coming up on 4 billion and we were going to destroy ourselves if we didn't change. Same with 5, 6 and now 7 billion. It hasn't happened and won't.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: seattlerat
I don't agree with vandalism to prove a point. However, vegans make up a tiny percentage of the population in most countries (radical activist vegans even less), and I suspect that omnivores probably engage in far more destructive vandalism by percentage than radical vegans.

Towards Vegans? Don't think I've heard that one. Please tell.

Though, living in Austin, I do see a 'type' in 100% vegan restaurants. Granted, I love the food in some of these places since one of my dear friends is vegan, we eat out together now and then. Though, that type seems to be scrawny women with hairy armpits and slight muscle builds. Hey... That's alright with me but if you're gonna look like a man, at least wear some deodorant! Sheesh!

I know... It's not a vegan thing. It's more of an Austinite hipster vegan LGBT thing.

Wow!!! No bias here. Vegan women are scrawny with hairy armpits and slight muscles...give me a break. How about all men that eat meat and make jokes of animals suffering so they can get a jab in at vegans have teeny little atrophied dicks and are impotent and probably drive big trucks.... so much for vast generalizations...

How about vegans have an undeserved by-proxy victim complex, overinflated ego, and no sense of humor? They're fairly accurate.

That's a quick, easy, unsubstantiated generalization. I guess you know all vegans though, that makes you the expert.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
a reply to: pointessa

I agree with you on that. We are all animals, but and we are a cancer to the planet.
But what good does it do to destroy property? None.
They should go free all the animals before they become food if they want to help them .

What good does it do? It has created a dialogue here. Maybe they feel desperate..maybe that is the only way they can get the attention of the hypnotized masses.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Vegans are almost always annoying. They are worse than evangelical Christians. Why can't people just mind their own damn business and leave others alone?

Maybe they annoy you because you now they are right. But continue bullying other species because you can..

No. They annoy us because what they eat is their business. How they live is their business. I don't feel the need to sit at my table at a restaurant and opine about how compassionate my way of eating is and how much better I am than everyone else in every way for eating that way.

I just eat.

I don't feel the need to get militant about it.

Very few vegans are that way. I don't mind the ones who just go about their business.

But for some vegans, it's a proselytizing lifestyle and everyone needs to be evangelized, loudly, everywhere, all the time.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No. They annoy us because what they eat is their business. How they live is their business. I don't feel the need to sit at my table at a restaurant and opine about how compassionate my way of eating is and how much better I am than everyone else in every way for eating that way.

I just eat.

I don't feel the need to get militant about it.

Very few vegans are that way. I don't mind the ones who just go about their business.

But for some vegans, it's a proselytizing lifestyle and everyone needs to be evangelized, loudly, everywhere, all the time.

Obviously, you "opine" about a lot of things yourself with almost 44,OOO posts or maybe all that talk is about acceptance of others and the "live and let live" philosophy you promote for vegans.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

speaking of being the expert and being genuine, I notice you havent responded to calling me a pedophile..........

You want to address that or just let it ride?

I didn't call you a pedophile. I don't even know you, I know nothing about you.. I used it as an example. It's kind of egocentric of you to turn this discussion towards you personally and then take the victim stance.

Rreally , because even though you edited, and a mod edited your post, you can go back to my reply and see what you said........

Its not egocentric at all.......your words are your words......I DIDNT make it about me YOU did......you attacked me PERSONALLY sooo............

Nice try though, might wanna calm down on the projection.........

It's been a long night, time for you to go to bed now.
edit on 30-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I missed where this is a restaurant though.

There are threads here to discuss veganism and we have that talk there.

This thread is about vegans vandalizing butcher shops in France because they disagree with eating meat. It's the same impulse that leads them to not just go to a place and eat their own meal, but to loudly tell everyone else there why they are vegan and why it's the only moral choice implying that anyone who is not vegan is horrible.

Last I checked, I don't go out to eat to make opinions. I don't go to butcher shops to make opinions. I do come here to do that.

So your comment is invalid on that score.

PS,

Why put "opine" in scare quotes? It is a normal word that people use last I checked.
edit on 30-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join