It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think the DNC forgot a very important thing, keep your lie simple the bigger it gets the harder it is to keep it going.

I think she may have had something happen early in her life, and it has impacted her entire life but this just doesn't hold any water for me anymore.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: RickinVa
Two things that stand out:

1. She claims to be afraid of flying, but has a history of many flights.

2. She took a polygraph, but doesn't know who paid for it.

Not very convincing.

I got the impression that the way Rachel was questioning her, I think the committee already knows who took her home. Just a feeling, but if they do, not sure why they would be setting on it....or they know that person is the key to the truth.

The prosecutor did take an awful lot of time demonstrating where she lived and how far of a drive/walk it would be to get home. we shall see I suppose

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: cosmickat

I have a very close friend who had an extremely traumatic experience that landed her in the hospital and she does not remember anything leading up to or after the event.

Yes ..it is the mind's failsafe.
Have experienced it first hand.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: cosmickat

I have a very close friend who had an extremely traumatic experience that landed her in the hospital and she does not remember anything leading up to or after the event.

hmm
would you testify that the event happened to her?
wonder why fords "lifelong" friend will not?

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: amazing

I'm not seeing it. The questions seem too random and trivial. You may be right, but I don't see any gotcha at the end of this line of questioning. Just a dull...okay next. Unless the whole line of questioning is just to make it seem like her memory is faulty.

She is scary...She comes off so nice and easy going questioning with nice thank you(s) and smiles while cooking her like one would do with a lobster by slow turning up the heat to not feel it.

Yeah....that attorney is definitely cooking this for something. Not sure if it will come out in the hearing, but there is something very specific she seems to be getting at.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But someone can verify it happened right? Someone can say I took them to the hospital? Does everyone involved say they weren't involved and know nothing about it including her friends?

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You're talking about individuals who were actually raped, though.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
At this stage, it would not surprise me in the least if Kavanaugh, shortly after his testimony begins, withdraws his candidacy for SCOTUS, citing his belief that it would be in the “best interests of the Court and the country”.

He will not admit, or be required or expected to admit, to any wrongdoing, but will withdraw based on his “deep respect and devotion to a Justice system above any question of reproach”.

Or something to that effect.

The “feeling” is shifting in sympathy to Dr. Ford, and the tactic the Republicans have employed, using the judge as their surrogate, has left them appearing as ineffectual.

I don’t think Trump will be pleased with many of his party’s representatives on this panel.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

link   
So for all of those saying trauma can affect memory and so we shouldnt question her not knowing details such as who drove her home.

Then what can we do?

She gets up, tells a story with almost no details, has changed her story in small ways several times.

But TRAUMA, so we have ignore that.

She has non evidence, or witnesses, so we are left wigth just her word.

Well those siting how doctors will say trauma can effect the memory like this, will you also admuit that doctors would say that even peoplke that look incredibly sympathetic and intelligent can be bold faced liars?

So now what do we do?

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Not very convincing.

I got the impression that the way Rachel was questioning her, I think the committee already knows who took her home. Just a feeling, but if they do, not sure why they would be setting on it....or they know that person is the key to the truth.

The prosecutor did take an awful lot of time demonstrating where she lived and how far of a drive/walk it would be to get home. we shall see I suppose

Walk home from where .. do we even know where this supposedly happened?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lol. Senators had decorum? These are the same breed of idiot that wasted the worlds time with the PMRC and the congressional investigation into cheating in baseball?

They are circus clowns with law degrees, which is mostly redundant.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

So now what do we do?

Make sure your "friends" get home safely from parties?

link   
I hope I'm wrong, but I thought the camera just caught Avenatti's client in the hallway! What's her name....the one with the long curly grayish brown hair.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So for all of those saying trauma can affect memory and so we shouldnt question her not knowing details such as who drove her home.

And laughs about it.

Big red flag.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: amazing

I'm not seeing it. The questions seem too random and trivial. You may be right, but I don't see any gotcha at the end of this line of questioning. Just a dull...okay next. Unless the whole line of questioning is just to make it seem like her memory is faulty.

She is scary...She comes off so nice and easy going questioning with nice thank you(s) and smiles while cooking her like one would do with a lobster by slow turning up the heat to not feel it.

Yeah....that attorney is definitely cooking this for something. Not sure if it will come out in the hearing, but there is something very specific she seems to be getting at.

Seems a bit late for any Perry Mason "moments" as Dr. Ford is no longer under questioning...

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Not very convincing.

Well...we are left to believe she either walked the 6 miles home or hitched a ride with a stranger....both of which I would say would be remembered.

I am of the impression she made this story up based on multiple different instances in her life. She may even believe it herself.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Dee Snyder testified for you sins.

link   

Then what can we do?

Create a time machine and body camera that records every minute of our lives.

So snip shows like this will never happen again.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

While telling her story, her body language and facial expressions seemed authentic.

I'm not saying I believe her...I'm simply saying that I believe SHE BELIEVES something happened.

A2D

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

And proved rockers are orders of magnitude smarter than lawyers or lawmakers.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join