It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Did Ford require hospitalization?

I'm sorry, I see you and a few others throwing anecdotes out which are completely valid if we were talking about an actual physical assault and rape. We're not, though... we're talking about a groping. The woman wasn't struck, choked out, thrown, etc to cause physical trauma to the degree of the anecdotes you're comparing them to, nor was she physically raped. IF she experienced what she claims, then yes, she was sexually assaulted... but in a manner which simply cannot be compared to the massive trauma incidents that are being used as comparitives... "my friend was raped and doesn't remember how she ended up in the hospital with her head bandaged" isn't "I ran out of the house after avoiding the rape."

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Ahabstar
30 minute lunch so she can work with her lawyers some more.

At the end I thought I heard her say she wanted to keep going, get it over with or something like that.

She should... She's got her money in the bank from the DNC. She's ready to get it over with and fly back home. She'll probably laugh all the way with all the money she'll have in the bank.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
Has any of Blasey Ford's relative's come out in support of her?
Mom, dad or siblings?

I believe her parents were diehard Republicans from what I've read....I doubt they are making any statements at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
well this is interesting
twitter.com...

found a youtube version

edit on 27/9/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Agree that the ride home is a problem. Although she doesn't know where the party was, or how she got there. So someone could have driven her from the country club to the party, which may have been close enough to her house to walk home? The 6 mile number comes from the prosecutor's guess about how far the party might have been from the pool.

I'm having trouble with her having no idea how she got home, but let's keep in mind that "someone drove her 20 minutes home" is not a fact.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I would think if those two men who claim they are probably the boys she is referring to then that means they know where they lived in 1982. I think they might be working up to showing where their house was in the general area whereas Kavanaugh's, Leland, PJ's, and Judge's were not.

link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Why hasn't she filled a police report then? They already said they'll investigate.

Oh that's right, because it is A SCAM.

Get along with it already.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Woodcarver

That would be Senator Diane Feinstein... after keeping her allegations secret during the regular confirmation hearings.

TheRedneck

Much worse - they were advising and coaching her in secret for maximum PR effect.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wonder what she handed her lawyer

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
well this is interesting
twitter.com...

found a youtube version

WT actual F?

How in the blue hell is that not witness tampering or collusion?

link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: TheRedneck

For me that is the BIGGEST issue.

In case anyone missed it:

Statement from the Montgomery County Police Department Regarding Victim Accusations of Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh

September 24, 2018

Statement from the Montgomery County Police Department Regarding Victim Accusations of Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh:

At this time, the Montgomery County Police Department has not received a request by any alleged victim nor a victim’s attorney to initiate a police report or a criminal investigation regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The Department recognizes that victims of sexual assault may not want to involve law enforcement and/or initiate a criminal investigation, and we respect that position. The Department, however, stands prepared to assist anyone who reports being the victim of a sexual assault.

Typically, in a sexual assault case, the cooperation of the victim or witnesses is necessary. As with any criminal investigation, a determination must be made as to the jurisdiction where the alleged offense occurred and the specific details of the event to establish a potential criminal charge.

Our Department is ready to investigate any claim of sexual assault that is alleged to have occurred within our County.

Quoting for future reference.

link   

well this is interesting
twitter.com...

found a youtube version

Nice note pass to lawyer by Rep, wonder what it is about?
edit on 27-9-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

link   

well this is interesting
twitter.com...

found a youtube version

Hmmm...wonder what Lee handed him....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wonder if she took medication like anti-anxiety meds before or during the funeral?

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shooterbrody

He was not a child he was 17 years old.

My brother assaulted a 16 year old when he was 17 and the state rightly sent him to jail for it.

It was in pennsylvania and they tried him as an adult.

If a 17 year old held your 15 year old daughter/mother/sister down covered her mouth and tried to get under her cloths you would just laugh it off as kids playing?

How would you know?

link   
a reply to: Identified

Lets also not forget that the people she named as witnesses or alleged to have been at that party have all submitted under oath and penalty of perjury statements that they were not there.

link   

Who is the lady? Why are they calling it a bribe?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

God I love technology. Nobody would have ever caught this any other way.....

A2D

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
I am guessing that I can’t just claim that Senator Feinstein put her finger up my butt, and then get a bunch of senators to sit around and listen to me?

She did that to you too?! I thought I was the only one!

#metoo

link   
She's back. She didn't even brush her hair! Maybe she took a quick nap.

Hirono spewing now.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join