It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

While I may not agree with all of your points, I do agree that she has not been fully forthcoming in her testimony. The interruptions by her attorney do not help instill confidence in me either. We are getting a part of the full story, tailored to push an agenda.

And I remind everyone who wishes to take umbrage with this preliminary conclusion that I have been, I think, more than sympathetic to her story throughout. I simply will not abide deceit when a man's life is on the line.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shooterbrody

are the 6 fbi background checks not enough?

Here's a whataboutism for you.

Were the 13 investigations into hillary enough?

wow
didn't figure on her being summoned here

oh and its not a "whataboutism" if it happened.
those background checks were actually done
if kavanaugh were the slug he has been made out to be there would be evidence of that in the reports given to the committee
no one has presented evidence of such

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I mean even the chance that a dem rapist could be on the highest court in the land is terrifying to me.

Yet in all of the accusations that have been made over the last week or so, not ONE person has said that he "raped" anyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have a question.

Is this not a criminal matter? I know Kav is a high profile judge that is nominated to go through a process of extreme scrutiny, but, why aren’t they doing this in a criminal court? Is it simply because of his position? Or because he is going through this process of scrutiny? And this is just testimony against him for that nomination? I see that Kav is not there, and i don’t know if there has been any charges pressed by Ford?

Is there something im missing?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
This lady is a nutcase. She is very weird, and obviously lying. If I didn't have to drive later I would start drinking, that voice is killing me.

If she was telling the truth.

BK would be sitting in jail cell instead at home watching this snip show.
edit on 27-9-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Mmm k, every time the chick lawyer and bearded lawyer lean over and put their hand on the mike or shut it off, it only inclines me to think something is being hidden, and Ford is not being entirely truthful.

link   

What exactly do you think an FBI investigation is going to get you? The FBI aren't prosecutors and they don't assign innocence or guilt. Where does the investigation start? When does it end? After the 10th anonymous call? After the 1st accuser can't supply any material evidence? How much time do you want for this?

That is the problem with this cry for FBI. No one has an exact set outline of what they want from one, they just want one because they think it will stop the nomination. The Themas- Hill investigation was limited in scope and easily done. You are seeing more investigation right now than what the FBI would probably do if they were handed this pack of nothing burgers.

link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Is this not a criminal matter?

Logic and reason(YES) doesn't apply to the great farce on earth called American politics.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF Kavanaugh does get confirmed by an overwhelming majority.

The left is going to be quaking of the Cheshilling undies.

Cause/EFFECT.

Regardless of the outcome here, the final verdict will come when Americans vote in the midterms.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No. The very idea that an accusation with no corroborating evidence can initiate an FBI investigation against another individual is abhorrent. We already live in a world where accused people get fired, shunned and shamed without due process. Now you want FBI investigations. The fact that Kavanaugh is up for a Supreme Court seat does not diminish his own basic rights.

This hearing is a farce, never mind an FBI investigation.
edit on 27/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Sorry, deckdel, but I think you're confusing Julie Swetnick with some of Christine Ford's story.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

There was no rape. There has been no allegation of rape.

If she's not lying, this seems to me a girl, one that attended an all-girls Catholic private school, that was psychologically fragile, sheltered perhaps, and decided to go to a party without telling her parents. The kids were older, there was some beer drinking (18 was the drinking age back then), the music was loud, and the kids were boisterous. I think some boy may have popped her strap or something and it mortified her. Who knows?

According to her own testimony, she struggled academically, and psychologically, and in relationships throughout her life. She started going to counseling, and this stuff came out in the form of these particular memories, which is her excuse for having never brought this to the forefront till now. Yeah, riiiight.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grambler

But she doesnt remember after she was almost raped who helped get her out of there? That seems ridiculous.

My mom doesn't remember that she was put into an ambulance and taken to the hospital after her rape.

She doesn't even remember talking with the doctors.

I have a fiend that was raped in a car and then thrown out of that car by her rapist.

She showed up at my house in the middle of the night but has no idea how she got there.

We assume she walked.

Memory is a strange process.
During highly taumatic events...tiny details will be remembered while at the same time big chunks of time will be wiped completely and no matter how much effort is applied to remembering...these missing chunks remain irretrievable.

It is just the way the mind copes with trauma.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
1st of all this is a political stunt. 2nd of all I don't know who Kavanagh is who this woman is and why they're on television talking to the legislative branch in regards to a criminal accusation. It's a political stunt. I agree This woman sounds convincing she has a master's degree in psychology. Also her political alignment is Democrat. It's a political stunt. Why didn't she goto the cops within the last 36 years? I mean just think for a minute. Now all of a sudden she decides to be a hero? All those other chances the past 36 years we wait til now to tell the world this guy raped you or whatever it is he did 36 years ago. By the way does she want him to goto jail lol. Craziness.... ROME IS IN FLAMES FOLKS.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is everyone.

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Not a credible witness in the legal standard, but she's likeable enough and she seems personable and the left will lap it up.

They administered the polygraph on the day of her grandmother's funeral? Administered a stress test on an emotionally stressful day? Way to baseline. Someone else paid for the test. Deliberately chosen date?

Maybe they killed her grandmother?

link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Is there something im missing?

Yes... the fact that not one single accuser has even made a statement to any law enforcement.

Maryland has even stated they will investigate... but they need a charge to investigate first.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: neo96

If he does get confirmed, he's going to have first-hand knowledge of the despicable lengths Democrats are willing to go to subvert the system for political gain. It's not going to be good for them in the future.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Regardless of the outcome here, the final verdict will come when Americans vote in the midterms.

Just shows us that Republicans need to come out in force and stop the LEFT from regaining power.

They should not have it.

They've completely bastardize what this country is suppose to be.

What justice is suppose to be.

Innocent until proven guilty and and that right to Due process in front of a jury of peers.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Two things that stand out:

1. She claims to be afraid of flying, but has a history of many flights.

2. She took a polygraph, but doesn't know who paid for it.

Not very convincing.
edit on R122018-09-27T12:12:04-05:00k129Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join