It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

If it was a dem nominee for scotus being accused I would want an fbi investigation.

Wouldn't you?

I mean even the chance that a dem rapist could be on the highest court in the land is terrifying to me.

link   
So...... what's for lunch ? Where do you want to go ?

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Elostone

Funny how everyone is saying she sounds completely credible. Except this group of trump sycophants.

A made up story may come together seamlessly but memory doesnt work that way and her corrections so far are to clarify details and to confirm when there is doubt like when she said that she could not say that Mark Judge pushed her into the room along with Kavanaugh because they were both behind her. That doesn't sound like shes lying. It sounds like she wants to be as clear as she possibly can.
I think that prosecutor the GOP hired is turning out to be a good questioner for Ford. I think they are wishing they had not agreed to her.

you talk more BS than anyone on this board.
everyone here has watched this with an open mind and commented one way or another

your input just makes it toxic

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now so far, it seems even dems such as coon have said mitchell has been very polite to ford.

Lets see if the reciprocate with Kavanaugh.

Hint, they wont, they will be vitriolic toward him

They'll go after him like predator pack animals that have picked up the scent of blood.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And allow me to point out.

All of the posters on here saying that if ford lies about things like flying its not a big deal.

I bet those same posters will jump all over anything kavanaugh says that may be a lie and say thats proof he is guilty or should be rejected

link   
Funny how dr Ford denied Grassleys offer to be sworn in under penalty of felony like Kav was earlier this week.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

She is lying to her neck.

She started testimony with emphasis on political impartiality. Nevertheless she has been vitnessed at anti-Trump and anti-Kavanaugh demonstrations.

She took polygraph test without knowing who paid for it. But she was setup for that test by third parties orchestrating it all. She came from granny’s funeral, with emotions blocking proper polygraphic reaction. She was crying thru the test.

She takes legal advice from ”beach friends”.

She does not remember when the harassment happened, which year. She approximately puts a decade on it, early or mid, But then again relates to her feelings at high school and university... Very scetchy...

She refers Kavanaugh drunk at the occasion. He did not drink.

She does not recount people present, only Kavanaugh for sure. On the other hand, some of those present can remember Kavanaugh not being present there.

Kavanaugh did not attend these parties, in particular this one being a improntu, ad hoc, between friends, and Kavanaugh did not socialize with these folks.

This is political theatre, with a psychopathic anti-Trump resistance activist. It is terrible to watch and listen her playing around, and doling scripted performance, her character and voice suited to question and performance required.

edit on 27-9-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now so far, it seems even dems such as coon have said mitchell has been very polite to ford.

Lets see if the reciprocate with Kavanaugh.

Hint, they wont, they will be vitriolic toward him

I wonder if some protestors will make it through to Kavanaugh's portion.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
One question: Have you ever been sexually assaulted by anyone other than Brett Kavanaugh, if so on how many occasions and was it before or after this event?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Agreed this is not a criminal trial, but a man's life is on the line just the same. Therefore, I use the same standards as a criminal case.

At this point, unless Ford comes out with some damning new evidence or Kavanaugh melts down, I am still calling for the confirmation to proceed tomorrow.

I am very disappointed in the partisanship shown by some in this thread also... from both sides of the political spectrum.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What a circus. How can any self-respecting law maker or politician continue with this farce. They should just cut their losses at this point, before it completely explodes in their face.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If it was a dem nominee for scotus being accused I would want an fbi investigation.

Wouldn't you?

I mean even the chance that a dem rapist could be on the highest court in the land is terrifying to me.

Republicans wouldn't have sat on allegations like these for several weeks then throwing it out at the last minute with a demand for investigation.

They would have dealt with it immediately.
edit on 27-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Wouldn't you?

Being accused is one thing. Everyone can accuse anyone of anything. Keep that in mind.

If there's indications that a crime was committed, then yes, let them investigate.

In THIS particular case, there's ZERO evidences, indications, or corroborations to the allegedly assault.

Don't forget the fact that the FBI already ran 6 full investigations on him, including researching his childhood, high school period, etc, and they found nothing wrong.

So there's that.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

The opening statement is exactly when I started shaking my head. Her composure is all wrong .

I’m watching it on delay. It looks to me like the prosecutor is just gathering information now. I expect her to start a meaningful cross examination before the whole thing is over. ( I hope it’s not over already )

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hope Kavanugh cleans their clocks.

If he wants a seat at the table.

Make it rain (Democrats crying a river of denial).

link   
In pondering her testimony, when she was asked what stuck out in her mind the most about the incident, she mentions, the stairwell, the bedroom, the bedroom being on the right side of the room and the bathroom that she escaped to? Really? I think she mentioned her attempts at escaping, but I found it odd that she didn't mention Kavanaugh or Judge.

By the way, who exactly were these people on the beach that advised her to get an attorney, even though she claimed she didn't talk to anyone about the incident between July 30th - August 7th while she was in New Hampshire.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

He was not a child he was 17 years old.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. He was a minor at the time no matter how you choose to describe it.

My brother assaulted a 16 year old when he was 17 and the state rightly sent him to jail for it.

I am sad and sorry you have so much trauma in your life.

It was in pennsylvania and they tried him as an adult.

So someone filed a police report?

If a 17 year old held your 15 year old daughter/mother/sister down covered her mouth and tried to get under her cloths you would just laugh it off as kids playing?

Has someone here suggested anyone is laughing off sexual assault allegations against a scotus nominee?
What I would do has no bearing on what this woman is claiming to have happened or what actually happened. So far the only evidence of her accusation is her testimony as even her "lifelong" friend denies this ENTIRE EVENT happened.

link   
I find this whole circus atrocious. This is a hearing to confirm BK as a SC judge, NOT a criminal trial.

What's going on is wrong, wrong, WRONG!

Is he going to be allowed witness/character testimony? Cross examination? Submission of exculpatory evidence?

W R O N G . W R O N G !
edit on 9/27/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
IF Kavanaugh does get confirmed by an overwhelming majority.

The left is going to be quaking of the Cheshilling undies.

Cause/EFFECT.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This lady is a nutcase. She is very weird, and obviously lying. If I didn't have to drive later I would start drinking, that voice is killing me.

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join