It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So the bnig takeaway for me was lying about flying.

This shows she was looking to delay a hearing, and was willing to lie about it.

There were other things, but this shows me she may be willing to lie for political reasons.

I also find it strange she doesnt know who drove her away from this rape, which would have been around a 20 minute drive.

Neither of these prove she is lying about kavanaugh's assault, but it hurts her credibility

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
How long are we until the “I do not recalls” and “my counsel has advised me against answering that question.”

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No one had cellular phones in the early 80's. There were car phones that were extremely expensive.I knew very few who had them. Corporate types, doctors. They were radio telephones and like I said very expensive. Even your link states the mobile phones were not available commercially until 1983.
I think by the end of the decade people had those huge phones that looked like military walkie talkies.
Giant status symbols at the time I remember. Even in the early 90's a cellphone was an expensive accessory more than a part of life they have become.
edit on 9272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
Can anybody confirm this woman "Dr Ford" is actually Dr Ford ?

Seems that this "Dr Ford" has some problems with recent details.

The witness doesn't remind of anyone with a PhD and multiple college degrees.

💥😎💥

link   
I think they have enough evidence that she has perjured herself that her entire testimony will be compromised and discounted

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grambler

But she doesnt remember after she was almost raped who helped get her out of there? That seems ridiculous.

My mom doesn't remember that she was put into an ambulance and taken to the hospital after her rape.

She doesn't even remember talking with the doctors.

I have a fiend that was raped in a car and then thrown out of that car by her rapist.

She showed up at my house in the middle of the night but has no idea how she got there.

We assume she walked.

This lady was not raped....not even close. Why do you continue to compare it to rape?

link   
Give her another lie detector test right now in front of the country.

link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
Let me get this straight. She took a Polygraph on the day of her grandmother's funeral and doesn't know when that occurred? WTF?

Nor who handled her the polygraph.

Sounds like a credible witness for me and Silly.

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

She isn't good at remembering anything.

But definitely knows Kavanugh did something to her!

30 years ago.

Kavanughs got two great cases for slander, and malicious prosecution.

link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
30 minute lunch so she can work with her lawyers some more.

At the end I thought I heard her say she wanted to keep going, get it over with or something like that.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I might be harsh here, but I find her mental capacity rather lacking especially for someone that is a PHD in the academia world.

link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The lady asking the questions is a crafty one, she's reeling this fish in just right.

Lawyers are looking real nervous.

yep, starting to see that

she keeps jumping the question time lines then coming back..

coming in from a different angle

Yes, I'm actually a bit impressed by her.

She has a way of being so subtly confrontational with questioning, but it comes off as just random banter.

Whomever she is, she's definitely a ringer.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
The lady asking the questions is a crafty one, she's reeling this fish in just right.

Lawyers are looking real nervous.

I'm not seeing it. The questions seem too random and trivial. You may be right, but I don't see any gotcha at the end of this line of questioning. Just a dull...okay next. Unless the whole line of questioning is just to make it seem like her memory is faulty.
edit on 27-9-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Can anybody confirm this woman "Dr Ford" is actually Dr Ford ?

Seems that this "Dr Ford" has some problems with recent details.

The witness doesn't remind of anyone with a PhD and multiple college degrees.

💥😎💥

That picture of her with the sunglasses on she looks just BBQ Becky.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
- changed her story about hearing people downstairs.
- changed her story about who pushed her into the room
- home is 20 minutes drive away and can't remember how she got home.
- Democrats paid for the polygraph on the day of her grandmothers funeral and chose the polygrapher
- lies uncovered about her not able to fly.

Meanwhile not a single piece of additional information beyond the known accusations.

edit on 27/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So the bnig takeaway for me was lying about flying.

This shows she was looking to delay a hearing, and was willing to lie about it.

There were other things, but this shows me she may be willing to lie for political reasons.

I also find it strange she doesnt know who drove her away from this rape, which would have been around a 20 minute drive.

Neither of these prove she is lying about kavanaugh's assault, but it hurts her credibility

Or was she simply following orders.

link   
So far no tears just laughter and smiles. Correct me if I’m wrong but that doesn’t seem right when recalling such a “traumatic” incident

link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Ahabstar
30 minute lunch so she can work with her lawyers some more.

At the end I thought I heard her say she wanted to keep going, get it over with or something like that.

All part of the act.

😎

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

No one had cellular phones in the early 80's. There were car phones that were extremely expensive.I knew very few who had them. Corporate types, doctors. They were radio telephones and like I said very expensive. Even your link states they were not available commercially until 1983.
I think by the end of the decade people had those huge phones that looked like military walkie talkies.
Giant status symbols at the time I remember. Even in the early 90's a cellphone was an expensive accessory more than a part of life they have become.

So I guess she either walked all the way back to her parents house, which should be able to be remembered, or a stranger picked her up and drove her there. If she ran out then she didnt call anyone and nobody there drove her home.

Did she have shoes on? A purse? Did she take the time to gather those on the way out?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He was not a child he was 17 years old.

My brother assaulted a 16 year old when he was 17 and the state rightly sent him to jail for it.

It was in pennsylvania and they tried him as an adult.

If a 17 year old held your 15 year old daughter/mother/sister down covered her mouth and tried to get under her cloths you would just laugh it off as kids playing?

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join