It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

As for the proximity to US Bases.. it seems people assume that it's
black aircraft involved.. well I disagree 100%.

Military bases are certainly used by the CIA.. and are often
brimful of chemical depos and more importantly radar/
microwave towers of (possibly) unusual configuration.

I agree the black tech explanation doesn't go far enough and the CIA's own historian (Gerald Haines or similar) couldn't make the case for Blackbirds. For example, as you know, we can get a modern day incident explained using modern references and then have a similar one that preceded the modern references by decades - Maracaibo Incident.

a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I suppose it depends upon how you're inclined. We all, in the end, see what we want to see, I personally have a tendency (in these things) to see corrupt humans before I see anything super-natural or para-normal. My loss? Maybe, maybe not, it's just the way it is, I don't feel as though this means I should automatically exclude the perspectives of those that see things otherwise, quite the contrary really.

On that we agree. I've been saying for a while that such things are reflective and we generally see our world views looking back. It also suggests I'm a bit of an idiot because much of what I get from these topics is confusion.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Andrew did a bang up job describing unusual plasma / weather
occurrences that match up in places with RFI witness testimony.

What caused or causes these "unusual plasma/weather occurrences"?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
... much of what I get from these topics is confusion.

Oh yes.

You're right about the addictive element, though - I'm slowing breaking the RFI habit. Almost cured, lol.

The first conspiracy topic I ever researched in full, pre-internet, from every possible angle, book, documentary, movie etc, was JFK. And my end reward & conclusion? "Oh, Oswald did it". But they took my money.

When the likes of "Loose Change" (brilliant docu but brilliantly dishonest, too) bred multiple 9/11 conspiracies, I really knew life was too short for all those headaches again, and instead concentrated on good 'ole-fashioned UFOs.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

According to Andrew they are just uncommon phenomenon
that need more research, which is true enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Andrew did a bang up job describing unusual plasma / weather
occurrences that match up in places with RFI witness testimony.

What caused or causes these "unusual plasma/weather occurrences"?

According to Mr. Pike included in his book 'The Rendlesham File' he believes, (very much like I) that many of the sightings were clearly plasma in origins which have commonality with sightings throughout the world, but as I have also question. "Were these natural events or were they connected to anything being studied in the area? Was the phenomena amplified due to manmade input? Mr. Pike suggests that both sides of the coin seem to hold answers.

Mr. Pike also discusses the weather details for the nights in question form the RAF Bentwaters weather station logs.

This adds to his theory of a the production of a geological fireball due to a mixture of cold environment (the air) the warmer one (the ground) and the Tectonic Stress Theory. But again, this also applies to manmade BOL's as with plasma guns and microwaves that he delves into in chapter 6.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
This adds to his theory of a the production of a geological fireball due to a mixture of cold environment (the air) the warmer one (the ground) and the Tectonic Stress Theory. But again, this also applies to manmade BOL's as with plasma guns and microwaves that he delves into in chapter 6.

The plasma thing is a bit meh in my opinion, each to their own as it were, however I expect that when the physicists, electrical engineers, chemists and the biologists put their heads together they'll come up with something a lot more satisfying. In isolation they all seem to be skirting around the same issues where they should be integrating their systems.

Either way, there was a significant geomagnetical event between the 19th and the 21st December 1980 which I think is worth considering.

The intense magnetic storm of December 19, 1980 occurred during a major rocket and balloon geophysical research campaign at Siple Station, Antarctica. A balloon flight measuring the electric field and bremsstrahlung X ray flux was conducted during the main phase of the storm. The balloon data and associated ground‐based data from around the world contain several lines of evidence which indicate that the dayside auroral oval expanded to an invariant latitude ≤59° during the storm. Evidence for this conclusion includes (1) the pattern of ground‐based magnetic field and ionospheric electric field perturbations; (2) a substantial departure from the normal diurnal curve of the vertical component of the electric field in the stratosphere; and, (3) identical, relatively rapid equatorward motion of regions of electron precipitation, observed or inferred to occur, simultaneously at three L ∼ 4 stations: Siple, Halley Bay and SANAE, separated by several hours in local time across the dayside. The absence of electron precipitation at Siple after this equatorward motion is an indication that the polar cap had expanded to include Siple during this interval. The power spectra of the magnetic field fluctuations at ULF observed at Siple and in a conjugate latitude chain of magnetometers were consistent with the presence of the dayside auroral oval in the near vicinity of Siple and with the presence of a major magnetospheric boundary slightly equatorward of ∼59°. The stratospheric electric field measured during the recovery phase was very large for this latitude for a period of several hours. This observation suggests that a subauroral latitude ion drift event of unusual intensity and duration accompanied this storm.

agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

According to some reports this led to the aurora borealis being visible as far south as Peru. The details for this event are relatively skant due to limited reporting of the effects and after effects but a similar event in 1989 gives a better idea of what is involved...

On Friday March 10, 1989 astronomers witnessed a powerful explosion on the sun. Within minutes, tangled magnetic forces on the sun had released a billion-ton cloud of gas. It was like the energy of thousands of nuclear bombs exploding at the same time. The storm cloud rushed out from the sun, straight towards Earth, at a million miles an hour. The solar flare that accompanied the outburst immediately caused short-wave radio interference, including the jamming of radio signals from Radio Free Europe into Russia. It was thought that the signals had been jammed by the Kremlin, but it was only the sun acting up!

On the evening of Monday, March 12 the vast cloud of solar plasma (a gas of electrically charged particles) finally struck Earth's magnetic field. The violence of this 'geomagnetic storm' caused spectacular 'northern lights' that could be seen as far south as Florida and Cuba. The magnetic disturbance was incredibly intense. It actually created electrical currents in the ground beneath much of North America. Just after 2:44 a.m. on March 13, the currents found a weakness in the electrical power grid of Quebec. In less than 2 minutes, the entire Quebec power grid lost power. During the 12-hour blackout that followed, millions of people suddenly found themselves in dark office buildings and underground pedestrian tunnels, and in stalled elevators. Most people woke up to cold homes for breakfast. The blackout also closed schools and businesses, kept the Montreal Metro shut during the morning rush hour, and closed Dorval Airport.

The Quebec Blackout was by no means a local event. Some of the U.S. electrical utilities had their own cliffhanger problems to deal with. New York Power lost 150 megawatts the moment the Quebec power grid went down. The New England Power Pool lost 1,410 megawatts at about the same time. Service to 96 electrical utilities in New England was interrupted while other reserves of electrical power were brought online. Luckily, the U.S. had the power to spare at the time…but just barely. Across the United States from coast to coast, over 200 power grid problems erupted within minutes of the start of the March 13 storm. Fortunately none of these caused a blackout.

In space, some satellites actually tumbled out of control for several hours. NASA's TDRS-1 communication satellite recorded over 250 anomalies as high-energy particles invaded the satellite's sensitive electronics. Even the Space Shuttle Discovery was having its own mysterious problems. A sensor on one of the tanks supplying hydrogen to a fuel cell was showing unusually high pressure readings on March 13. The problem went away just as mysteriously after the solar storm subsided.

www.nasa.gov...

Although RFI occurred some days after that event there is some possibility that there are longer terms effects involved in such events, such as travelling atmospheric disturbances and how they may be chained into "normal" geomagnetical activity. That the bases essentially sit on a superconductor that channels in telluric currents, which is in addition to it being coastal, and therefore subject to the fields generated tidally, the whole area could have a battery-effect and I think it is worth considering how the man-made structures of the bases may or may not have interfered or indeed amplified those fields.

Cheers for the detailed reply.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

What I also found rather intriguing was the Study list that was posted and spoken about on KGRA with Richard Dolan.

media.lasvegasnow.com...

These are the types of subject matter that one would study when applied to the characteristics of some of the phenomenon we are discussing. (As well as leading to breakthroughs into the development of potential space/military assets for now and the near future)

These are also the type of subjects I have been studying to try to understand this type of phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

It takes me some time to first translate what the title means in most of those studies, but yeah, they do indicate how their minds have been ticking. Mine doesn't tick the same way, I'm much more interested in whole earth systems which of course does mean I am still very interested in all the parts.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

really good quick video

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

They have very thick pencils where the video-makers come from.

Interesting, thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Isnt Dolan on the moo moo bus?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The TTSA train most definitely, odd considering he was one of the most outspoken critic of them sometime back. I'm sure he will mention on one of his broadcasts soon, some of them are like play by plays of some of the threads here and he makes no apologies for it as he mentions ATS in quit a few of his books.

I liked Richard too

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

... really good quick video

It's certainly slim 'n sexy, but also a perfect example of original facts mangled with later embellishments, including outright inaccuracies - eg Burroughs joining Halt's party and being enveloped by a light at that point; and the common claim that Warren had no supporting witness for his landed 'machine'. And again, Lt Tamplin is missing from the picture, as is the second night as a whole.

The narrator himself seemed bored halfway through reading the script, but it will no doubt signal a new queue of curious viewers who can visit ATS and see the case stripped to the bone like a clinical cattle mutilation.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The TTSA train most definitely, odd considering he was one of the most outspoken critic of them sometime back.

No comment re Dolan. Another fallen of the track.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

The narrator himself seemed bored halfway through reading the script,

So was I.....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Isnt Dolan on the moo moo bus?

And like anyone on here, entitled to an opinion whether you agree or not. Now back to attacking the data instead of people who give an opinion on something that has been presented to them.

The following link is the document the list derives.

I bring this to the attention of the thread as it encapsulates the idea of weaponizing exotic technologies.

Is this the side that John was alluding to when suggesting that there was or were programs to try and weaponize the phenomena?

media.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Yes the link you provide has been available awhile. And? Over to you.

You should ask John if its what he was alluding to.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I wasn't attacking the guy, I actually quite like him. But his turnaround on opinion on them is quite striking and he has mentioned ats multiple times in his books I have read.

As for the documents, they have been available for a while and interesting were John's comments on the other dird papers, particularly the 38th line I think and his comments on that being blacked out probably due to that being the name of the program that all of the above fell into.

John mentioned Sedona on the latest broadcast also and there being a monitoring station in that area in regards to changes in the earth's electromagnetic fields and fluctuations in it. That area has many cases of uap and there is alot of lore and myth too in that area.

Interesting in relation to Rendlesham as I am sure it was KG who mentioned the electromagnetic changes in December of 1980 in / over the UK.

The effects this could have on aerial plasmas and BOL is fascinating and requires more investigation and serious thought.

edit on p23443182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Interesting in relation to Rendlesham as I am sure it was KG who mentioned the electromagnetic changes in December of 1980 in / over the UK.

I think it was mm who led on that one when he posted the story about the power blow out in the preceeding month in Norfolk. I only picked up where he left off.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

..... Now back to attacking the data instead of people who give an opinion on something that has been presented to them.

Well I think we are entitled (whether jokingly or more seriously) to attack some people when they present their opinions as fact.

Dolan and Howe were on John's radio show recently. After an hour and half of admiring talk about TTSA, stories of aliens, hybrids and secret impossible tech etc. All passed off, using language as if it were all matter of fact. John had to pull them both up by declaring there was no proof of aliens or anything they were talking about. At least Richard agreed that proof was elusive. But Howe tried to defend herself by spouting some crap about some remote viewer proving something. Which was quite rightly slapped down again because she is one of the biggest disinformation agents in the business. I've demonstrated a number of times in the old Rendlesham thread how she passes off fiction as fact. I do wonder about her part in the inflation of the RFI story down the last 3 decades too.

But why do these people turn ufology into a huge LARP?

They often change a humble sighting into complete science fiction. Declaring that they want 'disclosure' and it's always only another election away. But the truth is that these people have NO interest in disclosure. They want to talk about and write about it forever as part of their entertainment franchise. Yet no UFO case can be allowed to die it must be allowed to grow arms and legs with new witnesses and ever more exciting parts added to it.

These are the people that have obfuscated the subject for years because they have their own agendas. Disclosure makes them unemployed. Remember that. Don't become a player in their games.

Then you have the meddling by the MIC with ufology.....that's not my opinion either. These people are not to be trusted.

edit on 9/10/2018 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join