It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Here's that picture you couldn't upload. Unfortunately some of the functions of this site are far from user friendly.

Don't use the 'image icon' and the "gallery". Instead go to uploads and you can then get the code to post the pictures from there. If you don't know what the hell I am talking about then look at this post.

Now what was you point about the above sketches again?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
The above does not apply in Warren's case.

I wasn't saying that it did, I was saying that it was not as much of a rarity or shock as was being implied for a book to get pulled. Given the downturn in UFOlogy I should imagine there are any number of reasons that it could have been considered unsafe ground.

All I can say is that I don't want to dig through the mudpit of the Warren Emissions again. He was on the bases at the time. He might have even been peripherally involved on the 3rd night of the incident but not to the extent he claimed in his book and for almost 20 years afterwards.

I am in full agreement with Zazz (and also with Warren's co-author Peter Robbins). Warren's story is mix of hearsay from the base and his own fabrications. He appears to have altered documents and photos related ,and unrelated, to the RFI and threatened people who questioned him repeatedly as his deception began to catch up with him. But that is where I would rather leave it for the sake of this thread.

For details direct from the guy who spent years defending him and co-wrote a book with him read Peter Robbins Statement on Larry Warren.

I have read Robbins' protracted whine and agree with Hesletine's assessment of the situation. Whether Warren lied or not, Robbins chose to believe and despite questioning him intensely 47 times that he did not at any point see it coming is ridiculous to assert, or to lay blame on his belief that he was just too empathic and this made him vulnerable to manipulation is simply obtuse and lacking in any sense of his own responsibility in the matter.

You may feel the need to take sides, I don't. I have no personal involvement with the case. If Warren has been knowingly lying, that is still of interest to me in the scheming of things, just as it is if he has unknowingly been misdirecting, or doing so under instruction.

I mean, it's not as if the vast majority of the witnesses are shining examples of veracity is it? Should we just pick our favourite and move on?

edit on 10-10-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: extra words of no real purpose

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: mirageman

Not really.

Elucidate?

I will distil it down to bare bones......

1980, ... ...three Security Policemen...... observed a very bright light.....The light landed in the Coyote Canyon area. Sometime later, three witnessed the light take off and leave proceeding straight up at a high speed and disappear.....

See : www.nicap.org...

Things were going on at Kirtland in 1980 just before things kicked off at Bentwaters. Whatever Bennewitz witnessed from his domestic vantage point overlooking that base eventually caused him to notify the military. Of course everything tends to focus on the aftermath not the how and why Bennewitz eventually felt compelled to contact the Air Force.

There's many more on the things that go on in that area here

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I mean, it's not as if the vast majority of the witnesses are shining examples of veracity is it? Should we just pick our favourite and move on?

I have no desire to dredge up that unsavoury episode again in detail. So I respect your view and response.

But let's not pick a favourite. Let's just move on...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I have no desire to dredge up that unsavoury episode again in detail. So I respect your view and response.

But let's not pick a favourite. Let's just move on...

Yes lets, wise move

edit on 10-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

TY.

So the next question would be, was early "star wars" / sdi research being done
near RFI at the time of the incident? the web says it started in 1983 of course.

So "cobra mist" was way too early.. and it seems sdi was a bit too late.

But it certainly seems various research was being done in the area..

Kev
edit on 10-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Funny how warren keeps being referred to as a fraudster when he has never been charged or convicted of the crime, he may well be a lying bar Steward and an unsavoury person but not a fraudster as some would have us believe.
Also peter Robbins was still trying to flog the book at conventions after he had said it was all fabricated..😦

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

One last word on Warren until Heseltine's documentary.

Robbins' extraordinarily verbose statement didn't impress me once one hacks through the waffle to gauge the substance of his dispute. Rather than the RFI itself, I think a lot of his disquiet stems from unrelated activity in the music industry and how it MAY reflect on the veracity of Warren's version of RFI. The hideous, repulsive online disputes (where nobody came out of it with any credit) may have been a major factor, too.

However, those external activities aside and some questionable personal documentation related to the RFI, what he actually experienced in Dec 1980 is still open for debate, and hopefully the new documentary can allow us to make a final verdict.

Until then, yes, let's move on. As I keep saying, Bustinza is the KEY, not Larry, and he doesn't get flak because he tends to keep his gob shut.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

Funny how warren keeps being referred to as a fraudster when he has never been charged or convicted of the crime, he may well be a lying bar Steward and an unsavoury person but not a fraudster as some would have us believe.
Also peter Robbins was still trying to flog the book at conventions after he had said it was all fabricated..😦

That is the nitty gritty, has Larry been charged or convicted?

Oh yes that conference, it was kind of fun to look at the photo of Peter etc, I must admit. Caught red handed. I believe there was an excuse about that, perhaps 400 pages long from what I recall, or was that another previous novel , there has been a few?

edit on 10-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

You really think that one witness or another, a militarily low-level
witness at that, is of major importance to 'cracking rfi' ?

It would seem that not even the high ranking brass on base had much
or any of a clue what was going on, then or even probably now.

compartmentalization and all that, or nothing in fact actually
particularly happened.

Now.. if you could point at some sort of hardware device in the
region that was known to be operating, which formed plasma
or involved lots of EMF or something of that nature, and someone
saw even one lousy BOL as a result.. then I'd be willing to call
the whole thing done,

well.. so long as the 'urban legend' of something being brought
to Germany was dealt with... but even that could be an
uncorrelated event or disinformation.

but that's just me.

Kev

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Good thinking.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

Did Bob Lazar ever get thrown into jail for revealing secrets about Area 51 and Element 115?

Was Ray Santilli ever convicted of anything after his faked Alien Autopsy?

Did anyone involved with promoting the Roswell Slides have to face their day in court for misleading the public?

Has Richard Doty ever been subpoenaed for allegedly revealing details of secret documents related to the RFI on Radio?

Why is Corey Goode even still alive?

edit on 10/10/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Corey must be skilled in the use of personal fire extinguishers.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There is a back story to Bennewitz and UFOs around Kirtland AFB before Doty got involved. It precedes the RFI by a matter of months.

Have I got any proof of a link between the two incidents? Not directly.

But is it wise to dismiss this?

I guess if everyone chooses to do so then we have our answer!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As far as your first initial question Mm and your second...

"can we let it be?" & "Will there be an answer?"

I suspect the answer is no to both..not to be a negative nelly, but until we have new evidence or documentation which is highly unlikely, I do feel as though we are possibly going around in circles.

Not to diminish anything people in this thread has presented, there's been some excellent ideas and other avenues of interest arise, but I'm just getting frustrated at the whole thing to be honest....God knows how those actually involved in the incident must feel!!

Maybe a real break from it all is due for this old Pig me thinks..

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If you can make a case I'd be fascinated to learn more.

I myself have worn out my welcome with various parties and don't want to paint a new Target on my back...poking into military particle weapon research.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I suspect the answer is no to both..not to be a negative nelly, but until we have new evidence or documentation which is highly unlikely, I do feel as though we are possibly going around in circles.

Not to diminish anything people in this thread has presented, there's been some excellent ideas and other avenues of interest arise, but I'm just getting frustrated at the whole thing to be honest....God knows how those actually involved in the incident must feel!!

Maybe a real break from it all is due for this old Pig me thinks..

You've indicated that at least twice now. I guess when pigsy gets tired of it everyone is supposed to take your cue? No offense, either, pigsy, jus' sayin'.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

There is a back story to Bennewitz and UFOs around Kirtland AFB before Doty got involved. It precedes the RFI by a matter of months...But is it wise to dismiss this?

Not with a list like the one you posted above. Directed energy weapons run the gamut. They're not all just "smashers."

edit on 10-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You're not wrong GUT...everytime I say it something else sucks me back in....

This time will be for a while....
edit on p24659182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

What about the clues I gave you pigsy. You're smart. I know you can figure out what was at rendlesham.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join