It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well...long before I heard about the "antenna" hypothesis I had noted that his work did seem to attract folk whom might have some such a thing---folk tuned in to a certain frequency let's say. But I just threw the plasma stuff in as a reminder of the old days not meaning there was much connection old friend.

MKULTRA...therein lay the answers to much of the problems we face societally imo. Of course it never ended and to believe they didn't find much takes a special kind of "head in the sand" also imo.

Well that's the thing about MKultra. The self-appointed elite have been working
on modifying consciousness since the first shaman waved his spirit totem bundle
at the first 'mark'. Not to say that shamanism can't actually do something unusual..
it can.. as the shaman himself/herself is being played by the next layer up.. who
is being played by the next layer up.

I spent a good half an hour explaining to JV how he and his friends were being played
by something they didn't understand.. and I stand by that.

The "universe" is based on information exchange.. and information exchange as modified
by self-interest is named "deception".

I have no actual evidence about MKultra being active.. or I imagine something bad would
happen to me.. only I don't need evidence.. there has never been a time in human history
that some form of "MKultra" hasn't been in operation.

If you read about Gottlieb, etc, look how excited folks got about simple things like
sodium penthathol and especially '___'?

Look at how excited folks got about putting electrodes in a rats brain to modify
behavior?

Look at how excited folks got about the Moscow Embassy EM thing?

Look how mentally unstable some folks out there got when their little brights spots
on MRI scans posted on their very own public website were discussed? I must say,
that was pretty dimwitted... to post that.. then to threaten people who go to
your public website.. I have to shake my head.... though I suppose it could be
just another Rosetta Project.. that and injuries sustained at RFI.. *could* be
just another Rosetta Project.

I will grant you however... I was working on "AN" "antenna project" for over 30
years.. then these johnny come latelies come along...

Also, I was working on the relationships between 'plasmas' and 'consciousness'
for decades before the MoD report came out..

So I got all excited that I was on the right track when I came across those guys..
I thought they would want to compare notes more than they did.

But they didn't.

Which is only good for me I suppose.. they had nothing of any real value,
at least that i saw.

Kev

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I too wish I could draw cartoons that would be fun. Oh yes!

I am glad your life has changed for the better. You are very fortunate. Its a hard path or can be.

Are you familiar with hard paths?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Did you read what I posted above as per Kit? The things they are interested in studying? For anyone involved in such studies--and contract work--ATS would provide an exceptional pool for some of that, eh?

And, the thought hits, would probably provide some good possible candidates for the "antenna" work as well.

Now, I have no way of knowing but I don't think anyone could blame me in noting just how many IC objectives could benefit here in this arena. It's not like the connections aren't there.

edit on 1-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I get it and very much agree. Sorry if am short here am using a phone. But I understand what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yes thanks MM.

CB John is doing John things . I have no inside info what that is at this point. Other than him proberly hoffering around.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

I don't know if ball was in tears, first time I have heard that, yes, halt has said that Adrian was nervous but that was after he had originally said that Adrian was not present.

Yes, you're correct
I misheard his account of that. My bad.

I didn't know that Warren had changed his story to Ball helping the distressed man. In 1994, it's certainly Ball in the picture, at 8.50 in...

As for Halt at first denying and then confirming the presence of Bustinza - it seems to be a curious trait of Chuck's! Moreover, he then states that Bustinza never left his side... Chuck going senile, or baiting Warren about his prime witness?

Regarding Larry's two Brit bobbies at the 'landing', one of whom had subsequent mental issues and the other ridiculed off the force, I guess there's more chance of Bill Cosby being elected as President than those two ever popping up again, if they even exist.

edit on 1-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Hoffering around"

my god.

As I said, MM is a master of manipulating consciousness..
look what he's done with this "Hoff" and Zondo campaign!

Kev

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
BTW... this guy on youtube is one of my favorites:

Isaac Arthur on Brain Washing and Mind Control

He's pure science.. and well educated... not a conspiracy guy.. and that
can be really good.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I always wondered, no evidence of course, whether the IC has dribbled out information about their dirty tricks, MKultra and other “ projects” and the FOIA just to really hide something deeper and vastly more sinister than anything we actually know.

Think about it, why would they really tell us anything? The Rockefeller commission and all the others may have just scratched the surface and what’s underneath may be unspeakable.

They say Helms destroyed 90 percent of the MK Ultra files. Oh yeah, why do we believe that, based on what?

How can we ever know when they stop lying?

The truth is we don't.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

"Hoffering around"

my god.

As I said, MM is a master of manipulating consciousness..
look what he's done with this "Hoff" and Zondo campaign!

Kev

Boy KPB you’re a funny guy…

The term manipulating consciousness has a wide variety of possibilities. Indeed, one can read in that a mere reading of a comic book, bugs bunny maybe, all the way to nuclear fission theories that predict our doom.

What they don’t know is that bugs bunny may be more dangerous than any nuclear bomb they ever made!

edit on 1-10-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I always wondered, no evidence of course, whether the IC has dribbled out information about their dirty tricks, MKultra and other “ projects” and the FOIA just to really hide something deeper and vastly more sinister than anything we actually know.

One thing we do know is Gottlieb and others played up the drugs angle--as if that's what it was all about and played it up that it didn't really work anyway--and downplayed the hypnotism and dark psychiatry angle. Almost like there was something there they didn't want out.

edit on 1-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
... and downplayed the hypnotism and dark psychiatry angle. Almost like there was something there they didn't want out.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I see your point, you may have something there.
The idea that what they did amount to (though sinister) only pranks they didn’t think produced much is problematic.
They may very well have found some powerful psychological capacities and are hiding something really deep.
Logic tells you they would do that.
The Dark Journalist, although he often meanders too much, seems to be trying to penetrate some of these dark secrets

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

i know drugs work for confessions, in a non official test/experiment my friends and i tried different things out on each other from low dose propofol to versed and even MDMA and i can tell you that people will spill the beans and not even remember that they were questioned.

we were young and had access to these things thru our work(other than the MDMA), the problem is you also get allot of nonsense answers and gibberish.

i assume they ran into the same problems.

various people have tried hypnotising me and i don't know if i cant get into it or can't relax all the way but it never works, but i have seen what i believe to be real hypnotism and one time it was pretty dark and i would bet if you had someone that was able to be deeply hypnotised you very well might be able to get them to do all sorts of things and have them not remember.

there is a part of me that thinks these bendable people are just the type that are overzealous to make the person ' in charge' happy and will pretend to be hypnotized as i have no reference for being able to be hypnotized.

but if they are hypnotized or just wanting to follow orders and relinquish control over to someone else the outcome would still be the same(in the case of a MK killer).

i think you can break people with drugs and other methods and build them back up(psychic driving) to someone that might be more pliable and willing to follow orders.

if you throw technology ontop of all that i think it might be very possible to wipe someone's memory of a very recent event and replace it with something you deem more acceptable.

in the RFI case if NSA or OSI came in with their doctors they would very easily be able to at the very least fog their recollections with various means and depending how heavy handed they were could erase them.

in one of the recollections i remember that certain people were picked to go into the woods as opposed to who was just standing around. Maybe these men and women were hand picked on there psych profiles and the PTB knew they could mess with their minds after a test.

some of the men clear show fantasy prone personalities, and the woman 'cookie' sounds like the type of person that wants to please and follow orders.

bottom line for me is that 'something' happened in the woods that someone didnt want out in the public and i doubt we will ever get a clear picture of the event during or after it. If i was NSA/DIA/CIA/OSI and these people who didn't follow orders to stay out of the woods saw something they shouldn't have got exposed and got injured or messed(by the above agencies) with wouldn't really bother me, as cold as that sounds.

IF this was a US asset(i think it was) then it needs to be safeguarded and that is worth more than a few peoples lives, whatever it was still isn't in the public so that means they are still using it or it has some nasty downside(radiation?).

people have died over lesser secrets.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well on the show "Bablyon Five" Bugs Bunny was referred to
as a holy man from Earth. I don't entirely disagree.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
... one of the recollections i remember that certain people were picked to go into the woods as opposed to who was just standing around. Maybe these men and women were hand picked on there psych profiles and the PTB knew they could mess with their minds after a test.

I've more or less dismissed the first night as three blokes chasing lights through a forest - the codes, time-travellers and attendant insignia can frankly sod off; no time for that nonsense. The second night's blue orb freaking out and ending the UK service of a female lieutenant has no statements to corroborate a clearly serious event, acknowledged by Halt. Of course there must be a statement lying around for that, but I doubt it will ever see daylight.

The third night fascinates me for its complete lack of official statements for a 'big event' (as Halt once called it) on UK soil, from the very first moment a team of men spot strange coloured lights above a yellow mist - a section of the night rarely discussed yet out in front during the 1984 CNN documentary (arguably the most reliable docu in 38 years?). MM posted the report above, but reading the men's words (including a certain Sergeant in Halt's group) amplifies how they felt, so I've transcribed some of them...

...I loaded it [M16] and put it on semi-automatic. We didn't know WHAT we were encountering and we knew it was something totally beyond our realm of experience. We'd never experienced anything like this before, and by that time, we decided we'd better get the heck out of here coz we're getting a little too scared to stick around. We saw some other people coming up from one of the access roads.

CNN narrator: Those people were more Air Force security policeman, led by Lieutenant Colonel Charles I Halt.

We took off at a run and went back to our vehicle.

CNN narrator: As they reached the patrol truck, he says there were about half a dozen vehicles and about thirty men strung out along the roadside. Among the first to arrive was Deputy Base Commander Lieutenant Colonel Charles I Halt and a three-man team. One is this Sergeant; he is still on active duty and asked to have his identity concealed...

Right now, I do believe that UFOs exist. Up to that point I'd been sceptical.

How many people WERE out that night in UK territory, including on the road and the half-dozen vehicles? Where the hell were they all going? How many teams were involved aside from Halt? How can we ever know? Will these questions keep revolving in our heads for the rest of this second thread's life? Where can I get a cold beer?

edit on 1-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: clean-up

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The thread is now suffixed "Will There Be An Answer?"

Can we assimilate the witnesses?

For example, Jim Penniston was a USAF Sergeant, so we might need to assimilate his compartmental training before we could understand anything esoteric he was trying to convey.

There were low ranking personnel serving in "you couldn't handle the truth" level projects that overheard things they were not supposed to. They were left at the gate with a head full of nonsense, unable to leave or allow anyone else to enter.

That's why the UFO trail for children is the only path left through Rendlesham Forest.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

the "UFO" or "their phenomenon" trail is all that is being left for the
children as you say, for any of past operations being folded into the
new narrative.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

screams test or accident to me

the fact so many other people were there and then a day or so later american personnel were flown in speaks to this even more, i will point to Boscombe down and the crash there as my example. mysterious crash, american personnel flown in, and still a 'secret'.

there was something gone on that needed the people there to assist or cordon off the area and i think these few men slipped thru and got an eye full of a secret, truly black project and were dealt with accordingly

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join