It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Sorry KT. I had not toggled on the link. I see it now.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I don't know if ball was in tears, first time I have heard that, yes, halt has said that Adrian was nervous but that was after he had originally said that Adrian was not present.
Warren had originally said he saw a medic helping an airman that was really shaken up and crying when he first got to edge of capel green but now says it was Robert ball helping the person.
edit on 1-10-2018 by wobbs62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

the witnesses testimonies sound mixed up and confused especially bustinza,s because they were obviously visited by the CIA doctor that just happened to be on the base, although Adrian could also be mixing up two nights events.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Lets hope the EU don't hear about hy brazil as they would want to put a hard border across it...lol.
Seriously, I'm not a believer of the binary code conundrum, I think this and other bits have been added to the story by people in the alphabet agency's.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
What about the witnesses that had seen strange things before the main nights events, lori and smithy's accounts are fascinating.
Mr smiths sighting 3 or 4 weeks before xmas was basically the same light that halt and the team witnessed on the third night and it don't appear to be talked about much on the many threads, I know lori's have recently, and then you have halt talking about strange paranormal type things going on around the WSA before the main nights.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

Lets hope the EU don't hear about hy brazil as they would want to put a hard border across it...lol.
Seriously, I'm not a believer of the binary code conundrum, I think this and other bits have been added to the story by people in the alphabet agency's.

Few are interested. It would serve them well to complete the definitive book/s . I dont see any reason whatsover for Osborn to spend time defending Jim like he does . He is flogging a dead horse. The book or books should speak for themselves if there is anything of value. So far in 8 years there has been 0 to entice anyone.

Lol re HyBrazil .
edit on 1-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

The first book of Jacques Vallee's that I ever read was "Messenger's of Deception".

It certainly rang true for me.

The reason I originally moved to California, was to investigate spiritual cults here,
as it was my opinion that they had all been infiltrated by deceptive "spirits" or
at least deceptive humans (or both).

Well anyway.. all that was to agree with you about the quality of stuff from supposed
aliens or time travelers (or spirits.. it's all the same thing..).

It's not just ineptitude, it's purposeful deception.

Now humans.. some of the useful idiots are just responding with conflated
wishful thinking of course.. and aren't 'evil' just regular human stupid,
like we all can be.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm going through all the RFI material as I wanted to refresh on something when Godric was around. I found this odd. Its on the other RFI page/s

It was from The Gut .

a reply to: Godric

You remember that time they made all of us here a convenient test experiment for defense contract work and Dr. Green was a part-owner of ATS and Pretty Bear caught the plasma-being meme and couldn't stop talking about it? Nah, nobody prolly 'members that.

This was such an odd read??

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Agreed.

I've been curious what hypothesis Mr. GUT
was formulating? I'd love to know too.

As for Kit Green being 1% owner, I didn't think anyone
was disputing that.. I think it was announced on
ATS formally at one point.

As for my 'going on about plasma beings' .. my research
came up with that several years before coming to
ATS... and I'm basically a hermit.. so nobody could
have possibly implanted that 'meme' into my head.

Kev

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I've been curious what hypothesis Mr. GUT was formulating? I'd love to know too.

I am afraid I could not let it be Kev, it read as so peculiar, so yes if Gut could explain that would be great!

And yes, Dr Green been a part owner was indeed announced.

A hermit you say, LOL.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For those wondering about Bobby Ball (not the guy from 'Not Going Out' fame). He has been on the record on TV three times.

Once in the 1985 CNN Assignment Bentwaters UFO although his identity is concealed it isn't hard to work out who he is.

Again in the 1990 Unsolved Mysteries Bentwaters UFO special.

And here in an episode of SIghtings from 1993.

I've marked the points where he is first speaking in the videos above but he appears a number of times later in those videos. He seems to have concluded that whatever they saw was intelligently controlled.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What's funny about me being a hermit for most of my life?

Kev

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sorry Kev I did not mean anything negative. It just conjured comical thoughts. Blame it on MM hes a bad influence.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Dr. Christoper C. "Kit" Green sits on and chairs various boards that keep a close eye on events and advances in the neurophysiological sciences that have national security implications.

These studies have a particular emphasis on techniques being developed outside of U.S. oversight. Now, who would be most interested in keeping tabs on such research? Why the intelligence community of course.

And we know where the funding for such ventures almost inevitably comes, right?

Below are quotes from two different, but related, projects that Dr. Green is significantly involved in. The links to the reports themselves make for some fascinating--if somewhat scary at times--reading.

Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies, from the National Research Council, identifies and explores several specific research areas that have implications for U.S. national security, and should therefore be monitored consistently by the intelligence community. These areas include:

1. neurophysiological advances in detecting and measuring indicators of psychological states and intentions of individuals

2. the development of drugs or technologies that can alter human physical or cognitive abilities

3. advances in real-time brain imaging

4. breakthroughs in high-performance computing and neuronal modeling that could allow researchers to develop systems which mimic functions of the human brain, particularly the ability to organize disparate forms of data.
As these fields continue to grow, it will be imperative that the intelligence community be able to identify scientific advances relevant to national security when they occur. To do so will require adequate funding, intelligence analysts with advanced training in science and technology, and increased collaboration with the scientific community, particularly academia.

A key tool for the intelligence community, this book will also be a useful resource for the health industry, the military, and others with a vested interest in technologies such as brain imaging and cognitive or physical enhancers.

Appendix F from the same report above:

True and False Memories as an Illustrative Case of the Difficulty of Developing Accurate and Practical Neurophysiological Indexes of Psychological States

An important issue for cognitive neuroscientists concerns efforts to determine whether a person is reporting a true experience or one that is false but believed. In the last decade, there have been innumerable research efforts designed to distinguish true from false memories. Earlier work examining behavioral differences between true and false memories revealed that group differences were sometimes found (for example, more sensory details in true-memory reports) (Schooler et al., 1986). However, the statistical group differences did not enable reliable classification of any particular memory report as to its authenticity...

The military application of neuroscience research - Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists

Several of the cognitive science applications that have the most enormous ethical implication (as described by Huang and Kosal) contain advances that are being made even faster than publicly thought. These advances do not include lie detection technology, whose potential to invade the privacy of individuals is an unrealistic scientific possibility (I'm waiting for a theory of mind to be developed first!). They do include an approach to near-real-time, multimodal cognitive measurements to "watch people think" while under stress (an achievable goal scientifically) not under duress (an unachievable goal scientifically).

Not all of the "good" research will be done exclusively in the West--at least not before 2015. The results of this work will make sick people well and soldiers safer, but the technologies will not exclusively follow Western views on ethical questions, such as human stem-cell research, research on willing prisoners, and work on human-animal chimeras…

In that article titled Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist? we find some interesting information pertaining to our subject from a fellow called by the pseudonym, "Jim" who has been identified by various researchers as Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green:

Then there is Jim, whose professional history in the subject goes back to his personal involvement in the Stargate project in the 1970’s and as a participant in the legendary “Working Group” meetings in the eighties. As one of the intel community’s most senior medical analysts, Jim frequently communicates with UFOlogists.

Chris Iverson believes that Tom and Jim clearly have differing agendas, noting, “Jim is the person I have had the most contact with over the last several months and he seems to be interested in the spreading of viral memes over the internet, particularly in relation to this subject.”…

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.” Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist. “My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.”

Jim elaborates that “viral memes,”[see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern. That said, Jim nonetheless has a real interest in UFO’s, and seemingly with good reason.

Both Tom and Jim seem to share at least one rationale for their internet excursions: studying the frightening potential of “viral internet memes.”

Coined by evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins in 1976 (The Selfish Gene), a meme is a unit of cultural information that evolves the way a gene propagates from one organism to another, and subject to all the analogous unintended mutations. In the view of many, computers and blogs could function as powerful meme “replicators.”

Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

With Kit Green showing up in the distribution of the SERPO and MJ-12 stuff along with the above information, I suggest we might make a guess as to why---that is to say what he's studying.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Sorry Kev I did not mean anything negative. It just conjured comical thoughts. Blame it on MM hes a bad influence.

LOL! Oh if only I was a cartoonist.. I would send couple good ones both your
way and his way. Well maybe not your way.

No offense was taken.

I spent most of my life until just a few years ago, almost a prisoner in
my own body.. as I denied myself happiness or any real friendship or
companionship.. and rather walked around in a daze so to speak..

so that I could give as close to 100% of my mind's resources to solving
the 'great riddle'...

Fortunately my search has been over for a while.. and I've learned to
enjoy a wonderful life with a wonderful woman and her little doggies.

But it's certainly true I lived a hermitish life for over 50 years.

TMI suppose.. but I'm such an absurdly serious chap.. I always want
to set the record straight and to be part of efforts to set any and
all records straight.. I do not like deception.

Kev

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

My friend.. I've read all those references myself.. I'm quite
interested in Kit Green and the current MKultra.

But what would any of that have to do with my private research
that I shared with nobody, before I came to ATS?

Kev

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well...long before I heard about the "antenna" hypothesis I had noted that his work did seem to attract folk whom might have some such a thing---folk tuned in to a certain frequency let's say. But I just threw the plasma stuff in as a reminder of the old days not meaning there was much connection old friend.

MKULTRA...therein lay the answers to much of the problems we face societally imo. Of course it never ended and to believe they didn't find much takes a special kind of "head in the sand" also imo.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I highly doubt he is confused in any way nor giving up finding answers. You are dreaming up nonsense.

Miaow!

I did say "PERHAPS".

However, if you have inside info, feel free to share it since you seem quite passionate about this point.

Thanks to MM, btw, for the Ball links - which only serve to create more questions.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I too wish I could draw cartoons that would be fun. Oh yes!

I am glad your life has changed for the better. You are very fortunate. Its a hard path or can be.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes but you mention below.

"they made all of us here a convenient test experiment for defense contract work".

I am confused.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join