It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

People can say whatever they want here as long as they obey the site rules. My own opinion is that Warren may well have been a peripheral witness to Rendlesham. Just like Hughie Green was a peripheral witness to Roswell (it's true). But ultimately his lies caught up with him.

I think the fact that his co-author finally threw in the towel with him speaks volumes. But obviously he still has a few people who want to prop up his story up. If you want to make the case for him being an upstanding, truthful witness then please feel free to do so.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm not a million miles away, I wonder if the sightings of big cats are also connected? Or someone had a pet panther and it got out

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

A handful of personnel claim Warren was there, but regarding his Big Landing and JB's later interaction with an 'object/light', only Bustinza has volunteered to confirm it, but even he was too aggressively LED by Larry Fawcett in 1984, and his 2015 interview was a nervous, garbled mess.

I think you can say Bustinza originally agreed Warren was there. But his 2015 interview seemed to me like he was throwing a crumb to Warren. I think there is 'previous' between them. I also suspect there was no emergency when he was supposed to reappear on Phenomenon Radio this year. He simply lost his nerve. There might well be a good reason for that and I totally understand it.

But who else of the 'handful of personnel' backs Warren's story that he was there?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes I know about the HG connection to roswell, he was driving through the area or nearby state at the time.
Regarding art Wallace's part in RFI, (some might get that) i just want to make clear i am not a supporter or mouth piece for him ,he has a big enough one that has got him into trouble numerous times.
The point I was trying to make is that if you mention his name some people get annoyed and also I feel it is unfair that GH is getting a lot of unnecessary flack and having his previous ufo research questioned
just because of his involvement with him, I hope with garys involvement we will finally get to the truth. personally I'm open minded that he could of been on the outskirts of the Forrest on the third or even fourth night, yes, I'm a believer of a fourth night of activity. thanks for the reply.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

But who else of the 'handful of personnel' backs Warren's story that he was there?

Not an overwhelming consensus, but aside from Bustinza: Mike Verrano, Greg Battram (via letters to Robbins) and Steve Longero (but was his late pronouncement taken seriously? Did Larry 'recruit' him in 2016 after the underwhelming Bustinza interview in 2015?).

Steve LaPlume was very friendly with Warren, but can't speak for the third night despite believing his account.

As you've said before, MM, we need Bobby Ball to rock on and SPEAK.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Yes, big cats have a lot to do with some of the more recent sightings, (last 40 years) dangerous animals act became law in 1976. mr dugdale knows a story about someone that had some exotic animals that escaped...lol.
Going by the reports in the Suffolk press there was a panther on the loose in Ipswich area in mid 90s but reports of ghostly black dogs go back hundreds of years.
edit on 30-9-2018 by wobbs62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Who is giving Heseltine grief? Is it the same group involved in the really ugly spats of a few years ago that MM mentioned earlier? Neither side came out of that smelling of roses, iirc.

One woman who was a number one fan of LW seemed to suddenly become the complete opposite, and it all got quite vicious.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Bobby ball is the one person that everyone would like to hear tell his story but I think the alphabet agency men have got to him.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

My own opinion is that Warren may well have been a peripheral witness to Rendlesham.

That seems to make the most sense from various details/testimony. LaPlume's account has undertones that might suggest Warren was 'inserted' into the mix. If so, I suggest unwittingly on Warren's part.

On another note (D9 maybe ha) the audio of "Cookie" was interesting and left a different more compelling impression than what I had previously from just reading about her recollection of events.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The gang of four nasty trolls that some people were believing and quoting, halt and pope for example.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

Bobby ball is the one person that everyone would like to hear tell his story but I think the alphabet agency men have got to him.

Warren claims Ball was in tears and extreme distress when he arrived at the field - logically, if true, Halt's team had just reached there.

In terms of Warren borrowing accounts, didn't Halt say one of his team was close to tears? I know he said Bustinza was genuinely scared at his side, but didn't he refer to another? Was it Ball? (need sleep, can't check now).

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Yes the 4th night.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

This stuff is getting a tad stale , its repetitive. One good video out there Jim actually mentions 17 pages. Were as the formal count was 16. But that took forever and a day to get to that point. Personally I would leave it alone. There is not enough info and what info is available just goes in circles. Jim has made it clear their book is the definitive account on the case. His words. Lets waste less time and see if that holds true. Why do I say this. Its like TTSA drama its getting boring. Also this latest story re Jim been ill that is another story entirely....

edit on 1-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Which reminds me Dugdale saw Brenda write binary codes. Not only this but Dugdale also did extensive research into Hy Brazil. That research was presented to Jim. Jim claimed he already knew. It was very puzzling as the research that had been conducted according to Dugdale was not publicly available in any way, and was technically impossible for Jim to have known but yet he did. Just more little bits to add to the binary mess. One could write ten novels on what is not told . But on a more positive note, Ireland is sure an interesting place.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You said:

Burroughs seems more confused than anyone. A relatively simple soul with a good heart who perhaps has given up finding answers after 38 years. The rest of us may well follow his example.

I highly doubt he is confused in any way nor giving up finding answers. You are dreaming up nonsense.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
If only 'Left At East Gate' (1997) could be re-published as 'Larry's Aquatic Exposure Guidelines'.

Oh #, how dense am I?

Interesting points about LaPlume btw. I doubt he's lying about the first sighting of lights in the sky, since Palmer's call is acknowledged by Halt who got excited.

The second, more elaborate sighting of a craft the size of THREE football fields, I have problems with. LaPlume telling Palmer to not report it doesn't make sense irrespective of his bemusement at Halt, Gordon Williams and Co's disappointment at missing the earlier event. Surely it was his duty to report the second event.

We really need Palmer to speak up.

Yeah. Do we know if Palmer, at the time, reported it? As I recall, Palmer asked LaPlume if he was going to report it and LaPlume responded "Hell no" - or words to that effect, but I can't remember if anything was said about whether Palmer himself intended to, or had any responsibility to. Palmer's testimony would certainly be useful.

The size of the craft is kind of hmmm...but that woman who was on duty, on yet another occasion, the video that Karl12 posted a few pages back...didn't she say something about it being like a big, bank of rolling cloud? (I'll go back and check that, because I may be conflating). I'm also still wondering about the "hatch" that strongly resembled a heating or air conditioning diffuser, perhaps what we're looking at here is a literal smoke screen.

PS: Williams' apparent interest in witnessing LaPlume's lights at least shows he didn't completely dismiss Halt's previous experience three weeks earlier. As for Mrs Williams' whining (having brought her camera along for nothing), it does indicate quite a bit of chatter occurred in her household following the RFI, enough to encourage their teenage son to join them.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

◼ 7th October 1983 – (Using the alias of James Archer) Penniston tells Brenda Butler that the events happened on the night of 27th Dec 1980 and Burroughs went up to the craft. link

Couple of questions (not specifically for you MM, any one who may know)...

How did Penniston find out about the story in the News of the World so quickly? Was he already in contact with Butler?

Did Penniston, as Archer, name Burroughs when he contacted Butler?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Penniston teamed up with Gary Osborn, an obscure esoteric writer, who is now convinced there is some cosmic significance to the bunch of co-ordinates revealed in Jimbo’s binary code.

It should be pointed out that the binary code was ‘cleaned up’ to produce a meaningful message.

Page 3 even has scribbling out

The message also has spelling errors.

I suppose at least, once they've published their book and Osborn's very complicated theory has been fully explained it can be judged as to whether it is satisfactory. I'm not holding my breath, it all seems very limp, besides being hugely depressing. Doesn't hold out much hope for the future if this is how they deliver messages, that's a whole new level of ineptitude.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

You can keep up with Osborn via his facebook. There is a lot of updated info. The TTs must be hacked off by now the amount of time this is all taking.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Yeah I followed the link that mm posted to the facebook page. Indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join