It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Most plausible scenario in this thread so far.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

surprised it hasn't come up yet.

HPM(high power microwaves) were starting to come in to their own, after WWII we set the exposure limits to 10 milliwatts(one thousands of a watt, aka very little power) where the russians set their limits 1000 times higher i wonder what they were exposed to as far as energy levels go that night. it seems very directional for the most part as the other men were apparently not affected in the long term, the ground was the only other thing that showed any radiation residue.

we set pretty strict levels of exposure for various types of energies(microwave, A,B and gamma etc.), maybe this also had something to do with why those medical records were classified and it took some heavy hitters to get them back. If i knew my project irradiated an airman via a weapon/defencive system or a leaking power source from a crash i might want to lock it away behind classification and a good/spooky story to explain some of his medical issues.(other than the obvious reason to keep the platform classified).

there are so many prosaic reasons for this whole thing, compared to time traveling et/humans(i'm not discounting that those things may exist) that is.

if it was a Russian platform that would explain allot of the strange behaviour on the base.

imagine the first night that someone picked up on radar/other systems an uninvited guest checking out the nuclear bunkers(the lasers targeting the bunkers for the sensors trying to read what was in them)and coming back again but this time whoever was ready and shot it out of the sky(the bright light people saw). and because it happened the night before there would be at least some people in place ready for it if it happened to come back.

not wanting to send huge amount of people(that were mysterious and would cause a lot of questions people wouldn't/couldn't answer) out to a base for in all likelihood nothing would come of it seems logical and what i would do.
Sending a few of my guys out and in case something happened i had my own guys there as well as getting some time to gather the other people and equipment ready to go, would also be something i might do and would explain the other men in the forest area.

American or Russian platforms that were super advanced would invoke a response that we saw at the RFI in my opinion.

the military would love to get their hands on any advanced enemies best stuff.

i dont mean to downplay the RFI event but i think if the came out most people other than us UFO or aviation geeks wouldn't even know what the RFI was let alone care.

there is a reason we don't know what crashed/landed in the forest that night, and i bet its for good reason. espionage would be useless if we told everyone how we did it and what we got, let alone the geo political issues it would case.

imagine something way more advanced and able to get into joint NATO bases super easy and without hardly any defensive responses would be an amazing spy tool. the more it looks like a UFO the more people on the ground would hesitate to shoot.

heck look what happened in the RFI, these men walked up to and if you believe this part, touched it. If it appeared to be just an advanced spy aircraft people would shoot first and ask questions later(US or Russia) or at the very least lock the base down and cancel the christmas party to deal with intruders on the base.

and that might be another reason they tried to keep this under wraps or misdirect with UFO's. if it was a russian syp mission then it would look like the americas(us) were totally inept at base security.

edit on 1-10-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

listen till 13:00(the whole show is great) at least. As we know programs that are in the black world can a do shift names and code words if there is a risk of exposure and allot of these tests on microwave and other particles/waves are too valuable to not pursue.

here are the facts as i see them.

1) multi night flyovers of persistent observation platforms
2) high level officers involved during and after
3) strange lights and beams
4) American personnel flown in that weren't in any uniform(for the most part)
5) something affected the men mentally and in one case fatality
6) amazing amounts of secrecy
7) no apparent concern that this is a Russian incursion due to the fact the base was not put on lock down
8) depending who you believe may or may not be true a physical craft that had very advanced skin and propulsion systems and possibly very advanced A.I or just advanced drone communication systems that was said not to exist until a handful of years later.

none of that says alien to me, and if the statement is true about someone seeing an officer talking to translucent creatures i believe this may have been a projection of who ever was flying it(human) and was projected to speak to the officer. there is an interview with jacque vallee, and in it he talks about a sub using a laser projection system to have Mary(Jesus's mother) appear in a hologram if they did invade cuba to jam the communications and freak the fighters out. he spoke about it like it was already available and it sounded like it was used before seeing as the military had battle plans that included this deception(psy-ops guys).

for it to be ET i don't think they would be just darting around the woods and messing with nuclear storage areas as it might be seen as aggression. Us humans have a few tricks up our sleeves that might be able to take one down, it is all just to human sounding to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You said:

Look how mentally unstable some folks out there got when their little brights spots
on MRI scans posted on their very own public website were discussed? I must say,
that was pretty dimwitted... to post that.. then to threaten people who go to
your public website

Kevin I feel have missed something. Who got threatened. Are we talking about Earthtech? Please expand. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Did you read what I posted above as per Kit? The things they are interested in studying? For anyone involved in such studies--and contract work--ATS would provide an exceptional pool for some of that, eh?

And, the thought hits, would probably provide some good possible candidates for the "antenna" work as well.

Now, I have no way of knowing but I don't think anyone could blame me in noting just how many IC objectives could benefit here in this arena. It's not like the connections aren't there.

Again I appreciate your thoughts. Along with all this I looked at Godric Aka that was one interesting naughty talking puppy. Did you ever determine the Godric situation? If he was really Camper or an associate rather than just a crazy psychotic gremlin it would make things even more interesting in all of this imho. Anyway there is a lot of food for thought. Thank you.

edit on 2-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
What about the witnesses that had seen strange things before the main nights events, lori and smithy's accounts are fascinating.
Mr smiths sighting 3 or 4 weeks before xmas was basically the same light that halt and the team witnessed on the third night and it don't appear to be talked about much on the many threads, I know lori's have recently, and then you have halt talking about strange paranormal type things going on around the WSA before the main nights.

Personally, I am reasonably convinced that there is some sort of light/energy phenomenon going on in relation to the twin bases but nailing down the causative factors is what seems impossible given the amount of obfuscation that surrounds the RFI witnesses. I don't think talk of "strange paranormal type things" can be seen as evidence of anything other than a predisposition towards improbable explanations and getting easily spooked (in both senses of the word).

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
MKULTRA...therein lay the answers to much of the problems we face societally imo. Of course it never ended and to believe they didn't find much takes a special kind of "head in the sand" also imo.

I don't think it is a matter of them not "finding much" rather that they didn't find anything that wasn't already known, they merely sought to confirm it and obviously did creating much collateral damage in the process. Operational you can see how that begins to play out in the Vietnam conflict, what the US learned from the Nazis happens when you regard your enemy as sub-human. What seems to have emerged societally in that time is a class-based system as rigid as any autocratic state, masked behind the illusion of a republic. That's quite the magic trick.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

screams test or accident to me

If those are the options I favour the latter, or a test that resulted in an accident would work too. If it was just a test I'd expect some cohesion to the "cover story" due to that being part and parcel of planning for such a test. Something went wrong, either in the command structure or elsewhere, that resulted in us knowing about it. If it had just been a test it would simply be a matter of neither confirming or denying as General Williams intially does in the video that mm posted a few pages back. Something went awry that let the cat out of the bag.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I lean towards accident or an accident that occurred during
a test myself.

But there is also the case to be made, that the actual test
was one of those tests on humans that you can read about
in Forbidden Science Volume 3.. where US nuclear sites
receive fake UFO's to test readiness and to spread UFO
mania no doubt.

But whatever testing was going on, I think 'they' got more
than they expected at the twin bases.. what an incredible
gift that keeps on giving for the fake UFO deceivers..
it was basically more than could be contained.

Whatever else happened, the Andrew Pike theories seem
to have been involved.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
What is the alleged problem associated with this? Ctj83 was the first person to discuss all this with the images here on ATS. Later in time this came up.

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

All was on the formal web site.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I really try not to get excessively paranoid, but when things
like this start happening.. i't not hard to decide it's time to
stop posting on anything more controversial then petunias
or the power rangers:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I really have no idea Kevin. I see little to get paranoid about.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I was sending you the iM asking you to leave this subject alone..
and this one time only.. never before.. I got that security alert.

Quite the coincidence that.

I'm done with this topic.

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Who must leave the subject alone?
Kev what security alert?

edit on 2-10-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I will leave it to others to explain what that graphic means,
or to a conspiratorial sort what it might mean.

As I said, I'm done with this topic.

Kev

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Kevin. Its very easy if there are any problems make a report to the Mods.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Probably because of the people involved Baa..
Earthtech, ATS and TTSA.

I personally think that they don't like non Americans discussing this topic as we are more critical of the subject and what is put forward as evidence. Kind of odd considering that ATS is a conspiracy forum, surely that would be expected, but perhaps not to the levels that it has been and I think it's really annoyed some people.

There are connections with Springer and kit green. Springer commented on this in another thread and said he was a stand up guy and long term friend. I do recall the other being a part if minimal owner of ATS, we are talking tiny..but still I think some elements have annoyed some folk over there. Why? I don't know, as you stated it's in the public domain now.

The whole TTSA stuff and what sounds like Rendlesham too will become a topic of conversation for them, inevitably really. It's the experiencer group that hasn't gained the most attention out of all of this and I think where the most value to be had will be found. Humans are some of the best data sets out there...but the focus has been in tdl and all the other stuff..Maybe they wanted to keep the MRI stuff on the quiet side to keep thier focus and get people's attention with shiny bits of bismuth....who knows....who cares...I don't know anymore or if I do or not...

edit on p391219182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
I see little to get paranoid about.

Norton AntiVirus often sends me alerts about ATS being fraudulent and do I want to continue - nothing to do with viruses.

Obviously a lot of material on ATS is complete gibbering madness - it's a conspiracy site, after all - so I just plough on and ignore Norton's 'friendly advice', being an adult 'n all.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Pigsy I don't know anything about this situation to be frank. I have no idea what the fuss is about. Info is out there and people will discuss it all as they wish I guess. If Earthtech have put something out in error then that is an issue for them alone. I know nothing about threats from anyone relating to all of that.

Otherwise onwards everything goes.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yes!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join