It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
So, is Avenatti pulling his own hoax?

As far as I can tell, there's only 1 person by the name Julie Swetnick at that age that recently lived in Bethesda, MD and according to "MyLife.com" she's a black woman with 10 children and has filed bankruptcy in the past.

www.mylife.com...

I saw that too! lol I #Walkedaway

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Sure call me names because it's easier to just call people names than it is to discuss the issue.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Considering those facts and its inevitable conclusion points to buzz words and optics, which directly translates to STALL TACTICS.

Add in the timing of everything, you're left with a feeling of anger as you know whats really going on to a good man and his family.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Um, not exactly - I don't see a notary certifying it or any judges signature on it? It is just a typed up document posted online by an attorney...

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Exactly.
So he was at wild party? Most college students do that.

She does not say that he attacked her. She has no proof that he attacked anyone.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
So, is Avenatti pulling his own hoax?

As far as I can tell, there's only 1 person by the name Julie Swetnick at that age that recently lived in Bethesda, MD and according to "MyLife.com" she's a black woman with 10 children and has filed bankruptcy in the past.

www.mylife.com...
I was just saying this to BlueAjah, he had to quickly find someone to pull it off, I mean we're seeing the grandest BS ploy ever concieved on a national setting, its amazeballs.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What is there left to discuss?

You already convicted Kavanaugh guilty of all charges.

edit on 26/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grambler

And so this woman is admitting to heing an accessory to rape by your definition

Not my definition. I think it's the law isn't it?

And maybe a case could be made if it is shown that she knew about rapes but said nothing.

So assuming she can produce no physical evidence...

How does being an admitted accessory to rape affect her credibility?

Credibility with who? If you mean with me, your forgetting that I am withholding my judgement till after her hearings.

If you mean with the fbi or judicial committee. Well you'll just have to wait and see like the rest of us.

No the accusers credibility

link   
Serious allegations. We will see what happens.

Is it weird (or telling) how this affidavit corroborates all the points and allegations that have already been put out in the news recently?... (even cosbyesque quaaludes)

Laws, and/or social behaviors, are bound to change after these confirmation episodes, tv pun intended...

I still wonder how parenting changes from here on out.

edit on 9/26/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well dang, I had fifty bucks on Allred marching out #3, #4, and #5.

Let me guess, they're all democrats.

link   
Girls spiked plenty of punch bowls back in the day, too.

Why do people always blame the boys for these mischievous deeds. Plenty of girls poured Everclear into the punch, too.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: shooterbrody

Considering those facts and its inevitable conclusion points to buzz words and optics, which directly translates to STALL TACTICS.

Add in the timing of everything, you're left with a feeling of anger as you know whats really going on to a good man and his family.

if this event was as described by the "accuser" it is horrible and needs to be investigated and those committing crimes need to be charged to the fullest extent of the law!
that said the investigation would begin with a simple police report to the leo officials in the state of maryland.
sexual assault has no statute of limitations in that state; so if this really happened the "accuser" or her alopecia stricken legal representative need to file a report.
otherwise it is bs

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
I like how she mentions she witnessed an incident during 'Beach Week'. Didn't Kavanaugh list Beach Week on his calendar?

I knew they'd try and slide that in there. LMAO!!

Bingo.

That's why they wanted Kavanaugh to testify first.

So they can build their story around his.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Annee

Oh it's very much about her.

Is she a credible source ?
Is she knew it was happening, why keep going back ?
Why, if she witnessed this, is she Just Now speaking out ? Why did she not report it to police, a teacher, parents or someone else ?
Where are all the "victms" ?

And if you think MY questions are a little pointed, wait till Kavs defense attorney gets hold of her.

You do realize none of that matters. The only thing that matters is keeping Kavanaugh off the court so he won't have the opportunity to shut down the Abortuaries, which of course, he can't actually do. But I'd be surprised if he gets the appointment at this point so..........way to go Feinstein & Company!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

She is a witness to his character and rowdy behavior.
edit on 9262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

She is a witness to his character.

right now she is a "character" and in no way a "witness"

don't you want her to have this investigated?
why hasn't she filed a simple police report?

link   

originally posted by: lernmore

Well dang, I had fifty bucks on Allred marching out #3, #4, and #5.

Let me guess, they're all democrats.

That's the thing. First thing I did was dig into this Julie chic. All I could find on her was what Deetermined just posted. It's like she is a greyman. Find that hard to believe with all her listed Federal Jobs she has claimed to have had......

link   
If these parties were happening for years then how come no one even knows about them? Where are the parents? Teachers? ANYONE?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Pause the vote and let the FBI investigate. No other option now.
Republicans once again putting party over basic human decency. Same goes for a lot of the you here on ATS who I truly hope do not have daughters, gross and shameful.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join