It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Ok let me say this.

Kavanaugh is innocent until proven guilty.

The accusations are serious enough to warrant an investigation. He needs to be investigated first and either be cleared of all charges or charged with a crime.

Until this happens his appointment to SCotUS should be postponed until such a time he's cleared to be appointed.

My opinion is that now this is the third person to come forward and accuse him. Either this is a vast conspiracy or it's a pattern of malicious behavior that should be investigated.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Pause the vote and let the FBI investigate. No other option now.
Republicans once again putting party over basic human decency. Same goes for a lot of the you here on ATS who I truly hope do not have daughters, gross and shameful.

she could do that in about 15 minutes buy filing a simple police report with the md police

what is gross and shameful is accusing people when nothing happened, if she files the state report THEN the fbi can help

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The cloak of sanctimony and the emperor's new clothes are made by the same tailors.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I think he should be confirmed on Friday and if Any evidence comes to light he should be impeached and replaced.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
AVENATTI STRIKES!

No brainer. Suspend the hearings and have an FBI investigation.

After the investigation continue the public hearings on the charges with the FBI report.

Next case
edit on 26-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Share to Google+

Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing adult film actress Stormy Daniels in her suit against President Trump released the identity of his client accusing Brett Kavanaugh of being present for a “gang rape” of which she was a victim.

Avenatti tweeted out a sworn testimony from Julie Swetnick in which she declares she met Kavanaugh in “approximately 1980-1981” and attended several house parties for which Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge were also present.

Share to Google+

Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing adult film actress Stormy Daniels in her suit against President Trump released the identity of his client accusing Brett Kavanaugh of being present for a “gang rape” of which she was a victim.

Avenatti tweeted out a sworn testimony from Julie Swetnick in which she declares she met Kavanaugh in “approximately 1980-1981” and attended several house parties for which Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge were also present.

Avenatti, who has not ruled out a bid for the White House in 2020, said, “Under no circumstances should Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed absent a full and complete investigation.”

“I witnessed Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh drink excessively and engage in highly inappropriate conduct, including being overly aggressive with girls and not taking ‘No’ for an answer. This conduct included the fondling and grabbing of girls without their consent,” Swetnick writes.

“I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be ‘gang raped’ in a side room or bedroom by a ‘train’ of numerous boys ... These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh ... In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present,” she added.

thehill.com...

Seems like the 4 chan hoax theory was wrong

you mean hoax

]
Definitely serious allegations, but not proof of anything i see yet.

Will be looking into it though.

Full sworn affidavit here:
www.latimes.com...

+4 more 
link   
Why are these people always contacting partisan hacks such as Avinetti but never the proper authorities? This is an attempted political assassination.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its too late to charge anyone. No one is going to be jailed or even fined.
This is just to address this mans character which seems to be a little on the wild side.
We were all teenagers once and we all didn't behave this way.
Why cant they just go on to the next guy?
Its a life time appointment. Taking a little extra time won't hurt.
What's so special about this guy?

link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Pause the vote and let the FBI investigate. No other option now.

You all would love that huh?

I say pause sheesh. She can file a report on local police if she wants. It's not FBI jurisdiction, not that y'all care about following the rules of society anymore.

Republicans once again putting party over basic human decency.

More likely Democrats once again putting their needs over everyone's else, including exploiting women who suffered some kind of trauma years ago.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

No brainer to confirm and when real evidence surfaces he can be investigated.
edit on 26-9-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Share to Google+

Share to Google+

Avenatti, who has not ruled out a bid for the White House in 2020, said, “Under no circumstances should Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed absent a full and complete investigation.”

“I witnessed Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh drink excessively and engage in highly inappropriate conduct, including being overly aggressive with girls and not taking ‘No’ for an answer. This conduct included the fondling and grabbing of girls without their consent,” Swetnick writes.

“I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be ‘gang raped’ in a side room or bedroom by a ‘train’ of numerous boys ... These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh ... In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present,” she added.

thehill.com...

you mean hoax

]

www.latimes.com...

That isnt a full sworn affidavit. It is just a statement by her that has not been submitted to any court. It isnt legally binding without it being submitted and stamped....

Basically it is all for show and made to look like a sworn statement.....it isnt.
edit on 9/26/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So many other incident that can't be proven one way or another. Wow. Who would have imagined this? Pretty easy to swear under penalty of perjury when you make claims that can in no way be verified, vetted or confirmed.

How do people buy this crap? 6 FBi background checks and they missed ALL of this. Seriously?

Anyone that knows anything about FBI background checks knows that the chances of the FBI missing ALL of these incidents in 6 different background checks is practically zero.

Wake up people. Seriously wake up and get a brain if you believe that something like that could happen.

Absolutely no chance the FBI doesn't catch this.

Ridiculous.

Julie needs to come forward so we can see who she is.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Malcador because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
Why are these people always contacting partisan hacks such as Avinetti but never the proper authorities? This is an attempted political assassination.

Likely the lady making these charges went to Avenatti just like the woman like Paula Jones went to Republican lawyers when she went after Bill Clinton

Use your head

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

She says guys stood in line. She does not say that he did.

I remember when ATS wasn't full of folks that inserted BS into every discussion.

From her sworn affidavit

I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ?turn? with a girl
inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.

www.latimes.com...

link   
a reply to: avgguy

That would be a serious waste of time and taxpayer money.

Not including the amount of money he would have to spend to defend himself.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That's the thing. First thing I did was dig into this Julie chic. All I could find on her was what Deetermined just posted. It's like she is a greyman. Find that hard to believe with all her listed Federal Jobs she has claimed to have had......

The only other thing I found was an email address for someone with the same name who obviously worked for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms at one time...

dossierc.com...

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Share to Google+

Share to Google+

thehill.com...

you mean hoax

]

www.latimes.com...

That isnt a full sworn affidavit. It is just a statement by her that has not been submitted to any court. It is legally binding without it being submitted and stamped....

Basically it is all for show and made to look like a sworn statement.....it isnt.

Vasa I know you are a digger/investigator have you tried finding anything on this woman? I have and it's like she doesn't exist. The internet has been scrubbed of her existence other than what we are seeing reported.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yea we just broke the judicial branch of the government congrats. Who would ever want to serve when anyone can character smear you with no evidence or wittnesses. I'm disgusted with my government and congress.

OK full investigation and we can wait til after the midterms so we can make the democrats happy and get a political victory.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
She is an accessory if she knew this was happening to others and didn't report it to police.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: vinifalou

Ok let me say this.

Kavanaugh is innocent until proven guilty.

The accusations are serious enough to warrant an investigation. He needs to be investigated first and either be cleared of all charges or charged with a crime.

Until this happens his appointment to SCotUS should be postponed until such a time he's cleared to be appointed.

My opinion is that now this is the third person to come forward and accuse him. Either this is a vast conspiracy or it's a pattern of malicious behavior that should be investigated.

It doesn't require a "vast conspiracy" ... they could all be working on their own with the same goal with out ever talking or knowing each other. Its not that hard of a story to get into that requires being on the same page.

Not saying they are lieing I don't know any one involved enough to implicitly know who might be lieing and who might be telling the truth.

But your argument that it ether has to be vast conspiracy or it's a pattern of malicious behavior is not correct.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join