It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: BlueAjah

She says guys stood in line. She does not say that he did.

I remember when ATS wasn't full of folks that inserted BS into every discussion.

From her sworn affidavit

I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ?turn? with a girl
inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh.

www.latimes.com...

I do too....it isnt a sworn affidavit....please point out the notary or court stamp or anything that suggests what you are continuing to state.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

OMG! My LIfe has already changed my link showing that she's Caucasian now instead of African-American.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador
So many other incident that can't be proven one way or another. Wow. Who would have imagined this? Pretty easy to swear under penalty of perjury when you make claims that can in no way be verified, vetted or confirmed.

She has alluded to other witnesses and talking about contemporaneously.

Mark Judge's x-griflriend has spoken publicly that Mark Judge confessed to participating in at least one Gang Rape os a passed out girl.

Is there a reason the Senate Judiciary Committee has steadily refused to call Mark Judge to testify?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Likely the lady making these charges went to Avenatti just like the woman like Paula Jones went to Republican lawyers when she went after Bill Clinton

Use your head

Jones filed a federal lawsuit. After an appeal, Clinton settled the lawsuit with cold hard cash.

Use your brain.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Grambler

Share to Google+

Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing adult film actress Stormy Daniels in her suit against President Trump released the identity of his client accusing Brett Kavanaugh of being present for a “gang rape” of which she was a victim.

Avenatti tweeted out a sworn testimony from Julie Swetnick in which she declares she met Kavanaugh in “approximately 1980-1981” and attended several house parties for which Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge were also present.

Share to Google+

Michael Avenatti, the attorney representing adult film actress Stormy Daniels in her suit against President Trump released the identity of his client accusing Brett Kavanaugh of being present for a “gang rape” of which she was a victim.

Avenatti tweeted out a sworn testimony from Julie Swetnick in which she declares she met Kavanaugh in “approximately 1980-1981” and attended several house parties for which Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge were also present.

Avenatti, who has not ruled out a bid for the White House in 2020, said, “Under no circumstances should Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed absent a full and complete investigation.”

“I witnessed Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh drink excessively and engage in highly inappropriate conduct, including being overly aggressive with girls and not taking ‘No’ for an answer. This conduct included the fondling and grabbing of girls without their consent,” Swetnick writes.

“I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be ‘gang raped’ in a side room or bedroom by a ‘train’ of numerous boys ... These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh ... In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present,” she added.

thehill.com...

Seems like the 4 chan hoax theory was wrong

you mean hoax

]
Definitely serious allegations, but not proof of anything i see yet.

Will be looking into it though.

Full sworn affidavit here:
www.latimes.com...

That isnt a full sworn affidavit. It is just a statement by her that has not been submitted to any court. It is legally binding without it being submitted and stamped....

Basically it is all for show and made to look like a sworn statement.....it isnt.

Vasa I know you are a digger/investigator have you tried finding anything on this woman? I have and it's like she doesn't exist. The internet has been scrubbed of her existence other than what we are seeing reported.

Yes...and there isnt anything that I have found doing a quick search.

Will check around some more tonight.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

That is what is scaring me, about this whole thing.
IF he is innocent, and we just take these woman at the word, and someone else is chosen, we have just given in to the Dems.

That gives them FREE REIGN, to do this at any point in the future. To ANYONE.

That scares the hell out of me.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Where is the notary seal or signature on this 'affidavit'? This is just a document posted online.

Also - can anyone confirm what year this new accuser graduated from Gaithersburg High in 1980 and that Kavenaugh graduated in 1983 from GTown Prep.

This accuser states she saw Kavenaugh at parties from 1981 - 1983... My question is what was a high school graduate doing at these parties, and if she was at high school parties wouldn't she have been an adult hanging around with minors??

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

what is gross and shameful is accusing people when nothing happened

Miltant women believe that to achieve their feminist goals, they have a "higher" duty to accomplish them by any means necessary. As one of these women tweeted (forget her name), "so what if some innocent privileged man goes down, as long as it brings down the patriarchy". (paraphrasing)

These women believe men are too powerful and in order to bring them down, they have to resort to lies, deceit, criminality even...Hillary? Nevermind the statistics that show women are advancing upward in all kinds of positions of power.

No man can be safe today in the militant femiNazi movement. A mere accusation is enough to stop your climb up the political ladder or even the corporate ladder dead in its tracks.

Mike Pence knew exactly what he was talking about. Everybody laughed, but, his wife probably told him just what some women are capable of for their "cause".

link   

I remember when ATS wasn't full of folks that inserted BS into every discussion.

From her sworn affidavit

I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their ?turn? with a girl

www.latimes.com...

I do too....it isnt a sworn affidavit....please point out the notary or court stamp or anything that suggests what you are continuing to state.

Lord.
You are going birther on it?

It has been turned over to the Senate as a Sworn affidavit.

the document shared in text form online is not a "scan" with notary stamp.

The Senate is not disputing that it is a sworn affidavit and the woman has made clear her willingness to testify under oath as well.

link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

OMG! My LIfe has already changed my link showing that she's Caucasian now instead of African-American.

Alright, now I know something is up. Like I said, it just seemed really odd this woman doesn't exist on the internet. She is a greyman!

link   

originally posted by: djohn554
She is an accessory if she knew this was happening to others and didn't report it to police.

Like an accessory "during" the fact ?

💥🤪💥

link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Likely the lady making these charges went to Avenatti just like the woman like Paula Jones went to Republican lawyers when she went after Bill Clinton

Use your head

Jones filed a federal lawsuit. After an appeal, Clinton settled the lawsuit with cold hard cash.

Use your brain.

The point is she went to a HACK republican lawyer to get help

Just like this lady went to a HACK democratic lawyer

That’s how the game is played

That’s my point

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its too late to charge anyone.

as usual you are incorrect
mgaleg.maryland.gov...
www.legalmatch.com...
it is a felony and as such in maryland has NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS

This is just to address this mans character which seems to be a little on the wild side.

without a police report it is nothing and reflects nothing on kavanaugh
if she is unwilling to file the report the senate should be unwilling to hear anything from her

We were all teenagers once and we all didn't behave this way.

there is a reason juvenile records are sealed
should we as a society now change that?
or just for this one instance?

Why cant they just go on to the next guy?

by all means provide a reason why?
a simple police report is not that difficult? it would be easier than the statement released.

Its a life time appointment. Taking a little extra time won't hurt.

your correct so she should file a report so those who broke the law can be charged to the fullest extent of the law

What's so special about this guy?

nothing except he was chosen by the president and will be voted in by a gop senate

why dont you want a police report?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There were always girls at college parties in the '70s who were all about "pulling the train." I also know that at least one of them cried "rape" after one of those parties even though she had announced loudly, "The train is ready to leave." and grabbed two guys and headed to the nearest bed. Group sex doesn't equate to "gang rape." The local prosecutor had to explain to the young woman that since she announced her intention to have sex with every man at the party, she couldn't bring a rape charge just because she regretted it when she sobered up.

I first witnessed this behavior when I spent a summer in the first coed dorm at a Kentucky university. That's when I learned that men aren't exclusive in bragging about sexual conquests. One of the girls on my floor had a bulletin board in her room with her record of multiple partners every weekend. The frat guys got wind of it and of course she was invited to every party.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

From her sworn affidavit

www.latimes.com...

Lord.
You are going birther on it?

It has been turned over to the Senate as a Sworn affidavit.

the document shared in text form online is not a "scan" with notary stamp.

The Senate is not disputing that it is a sworn affidavit and the woman has made clear her willingness to testify under oath as well.

Got a link to any of that?

And it would have to have the stamp on it if it was sworn because she already SIGNED it.

That's kinda the point of having the stamp done when you sign it...otherwise anyone could change it and stamp it later.

Study up on legal paperwork!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Use your head

Use your brain.

The point is she went to a HACK republican lawyer to get help

Just like this lady went to a HACK democratic lawyer

That’s how the game is played

That’s my point

How many of them hinted at running for president?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Deetermined

Alright, now I know something is up. Like I said, it just seemed really odd this woman doesn't exist on the internet. She is a greyman!

It does still say she has 10 children....

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All this whole surreal sh!t show tells me is people better get out and vote in Nov.

It looks like they may succeed in delaying the SC vote until after Nov. 6th.

Does anyone really wan't these BAMN lunatics back in control?

All I see this whole charade doing is compelling people to get out and vote against it, I know I will be getting off my ass and voting.

#WalkAway

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Right.

Pretend she doesn't exist.

Pretend this is NOT a sworn affidavit because the text shared is not a scan jpg with seal.

Go full birther.

I'll return later when you have moved on to other BS defenses.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: vinifalou

Ok let me say this.

Kavanaugh is innocent until proven guilty.

The accusations are serious enough to warrant an investigation. He needs to be investigated first and either be cleared of all charges or charged with a crime.

Until this happens his appointment to SCotUS should be postponed until such a time he's cleared to be appointed.

My opinion is that now this is the third person to come forward and accuse him. Either this is a vast conspiracy or it's a pattern of malicious behavior that should be investigated.

The accusations are serious. I agree with you.

The problem is we don't have enough evidences to support a delay on the nomination, simply because this CAN be a political play. I rarely see someone on the left addressing that small possibility.

It's NOT FBI jurisdiction. Feinstein sat on this letter for a time waiting for the nomination. No one could corroborate his story yet and there are no proofs, evidences, or indications that she might be telling the truth.

If you were all so worried about his behavior you would ask Keith Ellison to #walkaway.

Haven't seen anyone on the left calling him out yet. And man, I have participated on almost of these threads.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join