It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein at White House, expects to be fired

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

He just finished his meeting with John Kelly and everyone is waiting for the update.

They are saying Solicitor General Noel Francisco will take over the Special Counsel probe.

www.vox.com...

We will see how this goes, but it looks like it is about to hit the fan.

The man who could fire Mueller
If Trump fires Rod Rosenstein, next in line to be Robert Mueller's boss is Solicitor General Noel Francisco—who is no fan of James Comey or the FBI.
www.politico.com...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Can we now agree that the Russian bull # is bull #?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

WE can agree.

But THEY will lose what is left of their minds while calling for impeachment (even louder).

Its good to see all 3 rings in this circus providing entertainment.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

A Q leak from earlier today claims that the Inspector General has recommended Rosentstein be dismissed. The IG is the also the guy who has been tasked with reviewing the FISA stuff Trump wants declassified.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So Trump's Personal Lawyer, Former Campaign Chief, National Security Advisor, Foreign Policy Advisor, Deputy Campaign Manager etc. are all cooperating with the Special Counsel about what?

100 plus charges, 30 plus indictments, 10 plus convictions, 5 or more plea deals and offers to cooperate?

Nothing untoward going on?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Also heard an alternative rumor that Sessions is on his way to the WH, expecting to be fired. RR will then take over.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If RR doesn't resign, Trump will not fire him.
But Sessions likely will.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It fits like a puzzle piece.

I'm still on the fence about Q but it definitely seems like Trump is dealing the cards here.

He knows what NOT to do at this point. He can't fire RR, even when they tried to force him to do it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Also heard an alternative rumor that Sessions is on his way to the WH, expecting to be fired. RR will then take over.

That's nonsense.

Are you being sarcastic or watching CNN?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

source please?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

source please?

Half listening to CNN.

Sessions is on a plane to DC right now. CNN said RR might be waiting at the WH for his arrival.

From Session's speech this morning:

Sessions joked he appreciated the warm welcome Monday saying, "I may need this today. Going back to Washington you never know what is going to happen."

Source

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

source please?

Half listening to CNN.

Sessions is on a plane to DC right now. CNN said RR might be waiting at the WH for his arrival.

From Session's speech this morning:

Sessions joked he appreciated the warm welcome Monday saying, "I may need this today. Going back to Washington you never know what is going to happen."

Source

President Trump on Sunday shifted his focus to Attorney General Jeff Sessions when asked about a report that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein proposed secretly recording the president and recruiting Cabinet officials to invoke the 25th Amendment.

"He was hired by Jeff Sessions," Trump told Geraldo Rivera in an interview with "The Geraldo Show" on WTAM radio, according to Fox News.

The Hill

Hmmmm, this week may be very spicy. Will he use Rosenstein as justification to clip Sesssions?
edit on 24-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

How does this prove that may I ask?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This isnt the Q thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

trump is constantly on the defensive. Always in a state of cleaning up the mess. He has no plan other than self survival and however he can accomplish that. He's all over the place with this investigation. Declassify dont declassify eeny meeny miney moe maybe I will maybe I wont youll never get a straight answer out of me.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If Rosenstein gets fired, throw another log on the obstruction fire.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

So Trump's Personal Lawyer, Former Campaign Chief, National Security Advisor, Foreign Policy Advisor, Deputy Campaign Manager etc. are all cooperating with the Special Counsel about what?

100 plus charges, 30 plus indictments, 10 plus convictions, 5 or more plea deals and offers to cooperate?

Nothing untoward going on?

Zero charges, indictments, convictions or plea deals relating to collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
That's ZERO. Just in case you missed it the first time.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If Rosenstein gets fired, throw another log on the obstruction fire.

Even if the reports are alleged that Rosenstein taped Trump, both sides of the isle have set the precedence that's all they need. Something I don't agree with or support, but I'll call both sides out for cherry picking when they are guilty of it.

He can totally fire Rosenstein.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Worth pointing out that Trump needs no reason at all to fire RR, and does not need any consultation or approval from Congress.
He could fire RR for wearing the wrong socks.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes you may.

Sadly you and I do not share a common reality, so it's pointless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join