It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I don't think Bigelow is holding onto a smoking gun piece of footage it that's what you are asking. I wish.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
2 questions:
1: why is the cigarrete smoking dogman encounter so often sidelined? i think it is as important as any encounter, i love those truly weird high strangeness experiences
2: is the 9/11 release date a coincidence or not (i am pretty sure someone has aready brought this up

link   
lag
edit on 22-9-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

link   
Broad haven ..thats one I'd forgotten about ...a reply to: mirageman

link   
Broad haven ..thats one I'd forgotten about ...a reply to: mirageman

link   
removed double post

edit on 22-9-2018 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

You could use the title "Bob Lazar : Area 51 and the big grey shiny platey looking things......that would work

link   
sweet jesus, the LAG
edit on 22-9-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Springer

I've yet to see the film but I can already say that there's not enough Crakeur.

Who got stuck bunking with Springer?

link   
Deleted Double post
edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp
a reply to: BigDave-AR

The NIDS team approached this with an open mind, and I think they were confident they would be able to figured explain what was causing the range of unexplained activity. They did not have a specific agenda. They were not there to prove ET is visiting Utah. They began by looking for possible prosaic explanations, such as searching the property for hallucinogenic plants, in case people were seeing weird things because of spores form magic mushrooms or something like that. They didn't find any. Then they did a geomagnetic survey of the ranch to see if there were magnetic anomalies, low gravity spots. I do not think I ever saw a written report on the gravity research but am pretty sure they didn't find anything wildly out of the ordinary, certainly nothing that could explain why people were seeing orbs and saucers and why cows were being cut up. According to Colm Kelleher, they never found any prosaic type explanation for the range of activity in and around the ranch and the basin. And to this day, there is no one who has an explanation or theory that really explains all of it.

Thank you very much for the reply Mr. Noory, it’s interesting to read your reply in your voice in my head, thank you again for your time.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Carry On Skinwalker.

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Sure hope not....Would not be good....I listened to Dr. David Jacobs and He claimed to have studied alien abductees with hypnosis and became friends with John Mack and Bud Hopkins..
Both Jacobs and Hopkins thinks the alien abductions are very nefarious...while John Mack was not so sure and thought the aliens where helping mankind....
edit on 22-9-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Could be any of those, could be none of those. Could be a mixture. We don't have enough information to say it is one or the other. Sometimes it seems playful, sometimes it seems irritated, and sometimes it does things that border on malevolence. Maybe it is teenagers from the future. Maybe it is some advanced intelligence from long ago that no longer needs physical bodies. Maybe it slips in and out of our reality form some other reality, whether that is a different dimension or parallel universe or maybe from a time stream that is a few minutes removed from our own. Some of the activity could have been done by humans working for intell agencies, maybe operatives using cloaking technology, but of course that explanation would not work for all of the cases reported over the last 160 years.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's too bad. All the advertisements indicated that you got the bonus material via iTunes or Vimeo. I will slowly release the bonus pieces publicly... so don't worry... you will see them. Thanks for the support.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Weird Britain? I'm in.

link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's too bad. All the advertisements indicated that you got the bonus material via iTunes or Vimeo. I will slowly release the bonus pieces publicly... so don't worry... you will see them. Thanks for the support.

Thanks Jeremy.

link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I think everyone hears George’s voice when they read what he writes. His voice is so distinctive and easy to listen to.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Yep... that account remains unnerving.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OOOOh Reptilian matron ...*uk reference a reply to: ctj83

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join