It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: chrisonabike

In no reality am I comfortable with that having happened. I'm so glad I didn't see it.

I wouldn't want to see it either.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I know people have discussed this. I just don't know enough about ley lines to answer.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi George,

When I was studying in Irkutsk (Russian Federation, close to lake Baikal) I met several members from the native Buryat people that told me, that they not only would have seen phenomena, mostly UFOs or USOs, around or in lake Baikal, but also gave me their explanation for a high UFO activity in the area: There would be a high alien interest in Lake Baikal because of it being the biggest fresh water reservoir in the world - which the Aliens would need for unknown reasons.

I would like to ask you two questions:

1. During your work in the 90's concerning the soviet UFO programms, was there any information that would lead to the conclusion that lake Baikal or that part of Siberia might be a hot-spot for UFO-activity?

2. Do you know of any ongoing research activities in the Russian Federation concerning UFOs from today?

Thank you very much for your time!

Best regards

Sven

PS: Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes, english is not my first language...

link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

actually it doesn't spreads, because it exists everywhere.
john keel reached the conclusion that whatever it is, it can coexists at any point in space and time, so yes it can send information from the future or past to you

link   
a reply to: vlawde

Maybe to stop people from spreading lies? Every thought of that?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm watching a video of you, George, talking about Skinwalker Ranch (06/17/08)

you said...

the buffalo soldiers over there..

were all freemasons

I'm not making any point but that was rather peculiar.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

you should check into it my friend, they are power points on the earth,energy points

edit on 22-9-2018 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Rob's art is fantastic right? So cool his interview in the bonus clip where he talks about his relationship to the phenomenon and his music - is done in his art space. I personally loved seeing that.

link   

What are your plans after the release of your Bob Lazar documentary, what other documentaries can we expect to see in the near future?

link   
a reply to: vlawde

I certainly understand what you are saying and doubt there is any way to satisfy public curiosity on this point, but will say that as far as i know--and I have been allowed to know pretty much everything about the NIDS study--there are NO smoking gun images that are stashed away. The cameras ran 24/7 for years but they rarely captured anything that would qualify as paranormal. There were quite a few snippets of lights captured on video, but they were not compelling in any way, just balls of light in a sea of inky darkness, no reference points so speak of, no way to determine the source, the size, or much of anything. When Colm and I put out the book, we did not include any images or photos from the NIDs era. Even the cover photo is of a different property. We did not have permission to use any of the NIDS material at that point, and the reason is, they did not want to make it easy for people to find the ranch. By the time we got the okay to use some images, the book was already published. Whatever materials NIDS had when the study ended, it got stashed away somewhere and I doubt it will ever see the light of day, but again, from what I was told by everyone who worked on that project, there are no significant photos or videos. This phenomenon is stealthy and sneaky and did not make tings easy to document. I will add that the new owner has obtained some pretty interesting images, but I do not know what he plans to do with them.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Jeremy have you got the picture to hand of with me and the freemason thing in the rock ?a reply to: JeremyCorbell

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Thanks George!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Can't wait for your art show.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

The book is on my Top 10 list. I have a library of over 1000 volumes and counting.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Cheers brother ..a reply to: JeremyCorbell

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

this video @ 25:46

edit on Sat Sep 22 2018 by Jbird because: fixed bb code

link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

That's a narrative that's been around for quite some time. I don't see direct evidence of that. It's a narrative we have created, or they have created... yet I see not tangible evince of it. So it's a mystery.

link   
George: Are there plans to do ground penetrating radar surveys that anyone knows of, or has this already been done?

link   
Its not working for some reason a reply to: Out6of9Balance

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join