It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike Why the pyramid Rob? #Conspiracy

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Ah cool ...I really want Neil aspen to do well there ...he's a good man ..I don't remember a time when I wasn't into this stuff..
a few spooky things happened to me when I was a kid ...and random things happened to me in adulthood too. ..Since the kids came *all 3 now It seems to have subsided ...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed None to my knowledge... that would frighten me.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its how I Get my pop powers Jeremy
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgeKnapp
a reply to: ausername

Absolutely. The whole northeastern corner of Utah has had reports.....in the 60;s and 70's, the reports that got the most attention were UFO incidents, as opposed to the paranormal/poltergeist type weirdness, but they most certainly are not confined to the ranch or even the Ute reservation. We've got reports from all over the basin and some beyond the basin. This activity is probably underway everywhere. One reason the ranch is viewed asa hotspot is because it has been scrutinized so intensely. Some scientists think that if you threw a dart in a map and put enough resources into whatever spot was chosen, we might find similar reports of a wide spectrum of weird activity.

Great answer Mr Knapp. Always been my thoughts.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

I'd like to say something on Rob's behalf. People have asked us why he was involved with the film. There are several reasons...including the fact that he is really a down to Earth guy, very different from the entertainer the public sort of knows. He is well read on these subjects, has had a very strong interest in the ranch for all of the years since I was introduced to him by Springer, and is a lot of fun to be around. When the new owner gave the okay for Rob to join us for one of our trips to the ranch, we were thrilled about it for many reasons, but the most selfish one is that Rob has had many strange experiences, including multiple witness, high strangeness events. We selfishly figured that if anyone could attract the attention of the "Intelligence" at the ranch, it would be Rob. Adding Jeremy's weirdness quotient to the mix made us think it could be a slam dunk. I'll let Rob and Jeremy tell the story of how that ended up.
edit on 22-9-2018 by GeorgeKnapp because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

No. His documentary reports were not edited yet. Some prevention clips were... but the majority of it was created for the film. And Matthew Adams was the wizard behind this aspect of the film. I never had more from the Twin Tower footage... and should not talk to much about that. That contact came to me indirectly. However I will say... it's legit. That does not mean I know what it is... just that it is actual and came from the ranch.

link   

I'd like to say something on Rob's behalf. People have asked us why he was involved with the film. There are several reasons...including the fact that he is really a down to Earth guy, very different from the entertainer the public sort of knows. He is well read on these subjects, has had a very strong interest in the ranch for all of the years since I was introduced to him by Springer, and is a lot of fun to be around. When the new owner gave the okay for Rob to join us for one of our trips to the ranch, we were thrilled about it for many reasons, but the most selfish one is that Rob has had many strange experiences, including multiple witness, high strangeness events. We selfishly figured that if anyone could attract the attention of the "Intelligence" at the ranch, it would be Rob. Adding Jeremy's weirdness quotient to the mix made us think it could be a slam dunk. I'll let Rob and Jeremy tell the story of how that ended up.
edit on 22-9-2018 by GeorgeKnapp because: typos

link   
Welcome Robbie, George and Jeremy! Thank you so much for your time and experiences!

Dr. Eric Davis characterised the presence/phenomenon as "precognative sentient intelligence" and you've all talked about the trickster element.

My question is: Did any of you ever have a sense or intuition that you were dealing with a mischevious juvenile? A sentient, extremely powerful and dangerous "child"?

link   
Removed triple post
edit on 9-22-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
100% aliens confirmed.

I just wanted to say thank you to George and Jeremy for taking time out of their day just to spend it here with us crazy folk (no idea why anyone would). And also a big thanks to Lord Springer for setting this up.

ATS really needed this.

We now have multiple cases of people who visited the ranch, encountered something unusual, then had it follow them home

Poltergeist type activity at their homes...creature sightings (including dogmen seen by multiple family members.)

Whoa!

link   
Thanks for the reply. Keep going.

link   
Whatever intelligence is there seems to be testing things. The post hole digger and the chainsaw and other things disappearing and then returning in weird places. It’s almost like something is taking things, checking them over, and then returning them.

An idea I had was to maybe have drones in use at the ranch, if that’s not already happening. For recording whatever weird thing might come along. Or maybe put some lights on a drone, fly it around at night and see if that gets a rise out of whatever is there?

It would also be interesting to play some infrasound in whatever hot spots are at the ranch. Maybe that would stir something up.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Watch the movie for sure!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Jeremy: For you next film, your will be covering Bob Lazar, which I just can;t wait for......but you mentioned in a recent interview that the title is still being worked on, but you said it would include the words "Flying Saucers" in it. Personally, I think that term has done too much damage and ridicule in the past. I'm hoping you would rethink the title, just a little.

edit on 22-9-2018 by privatepilotuk because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrisonabike
Hey Mark ...and hey ATS

Hi, it's been a long time.

link   
Great documentary, and need to watch it more times to retain more of what is presented.

My question is if the source of these phenomenon has been suggested to maybe have an ancient beginning, or not so ancient beginning/source in regards to all the Ute tribes in Utah going way back in known history?

The long ago Indian cultures delved into dimensional sources for many different reasons and things happening, as a part of their beliefs/culture, so I was thinking those things could be a possibility of from where, and why these things are still happening there.

Long ago tragedies with Native Americans, and the British soldiers doing terrible things to them and things like that, and this stuff conjured some kind of a curse of sorts to the area.
There are other lands in America where Native Americans suffered great losses in history, and those places today have similar kinds of phenomenon occurring there as well.

link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Thank you both
, it would be interesting to see if the geology of the basin matches other areas of the country and then check to see if those areas also have similar events take place.

link   
Hey George and Jeremy Do you think this stuff is real aliens from other planets or demonic activity and paranormal activity from other dimensions possibly...Or Good vs Evil forces...With alien abductions or Skinwalker Ranch?

link   

You have the best quote in the movie Rob... you ask the "Hitchhikers of the Galaxy" to be merciful, basically. It's a hilarious moment. So stoked we could all be there together.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join