It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

This a question for you and George. And also sorry if this has been asked already. I haven’t read all the posts.

Has the possibility of the ranch in question being caught in a temporal loop and possibly being done on purpose ever been brought up?

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: vlawde I did not sign an NDA. And what do you consider "evidence"? And you are talking about "evidence" of what exactly? These are import things to define.

I'm talking primarily about footage like the twin towers, and other possible footage that has not been released. As I said, it seems like there is a lot that may be known that is being kept away from the public, just curious why?

link   
a reply to: firesnake

We all have a healthy respect for the physical capability of The Phenomenon. We were clean of mind and body... but I can only talk personally. I just tried to be open minded but keep my skeptical hat on when I visit the ranch. I hope that answers your question.

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Well, self depreciation aside, you all came accross well and it was engaging to watch from viewer point of view.

It looked cold though.

I was hoping for drunken out takes... maybe we’ll get them. The art was a side of you I didn’t expect and was nice.

Did you, George or anyone get followed back?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk
Cheers mate ...I love these boys and would love to do a documentary when the time and subject is right ...in 2007 I outed myself and hoped I would find lots of people to trust after many dead ends I can say I REALLY trust Mark, George and now the very impressive Jeremy ...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
outed myself paranormally ! it wasn't a Freudian ...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Have you considered or spoken with David Paulides about a possible connection with Missing411?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ausername Tons. Watch my movie and you will hear some accounts. Please tell us more about your experiences.

Ok, I'll watch it. I haven't ran that route since then, and you couldn't pay me enough to do it again.

I'd rather not elaborate a lot on the experience except to say that I still believe there's a logical explanation, one involved what appeared to be a native American walking in the road, on the highway, ignored my horn, when I got in the other lane and passed looked in my mirrors and the person was gone, I stopped thinking the worst but found nothing the person was literally gone. The other was at night, after midnight and involved eyes. After rounding a turn my high beams on, dozens of pairs of eyes were reflecting the headlights back at me, I thought they were animals but didn't see any, just the eyes. The only other odd experience I've had in my life I already posted about on ATS.

Anyway, I'll force myself to watch it.

Thanks!

edit on 22-9-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ctj83

It was VERY COLD! LOL

link   

a reply to: ctj83 Thanks for the info. Yes... you need to purchase the movie for the Bonus features. Every sale helps me to make films... big time... so does REVIEWS! If you buy on iTunes or Vimeo... you will get the bonus material. Enjoy!

Yeah, everyone who bought on Amazon got screwed out of the bonus features. I'm one of them. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

Yeah man... Robbie, you're a brave dude. I have admired your openness and honesty and directness since we met. And I'm hoping people are appreciative for all the support you are going the UFO subject. And to eco what George stated... yep... we were used as bait.

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

I could talk footy with all day but this is not really what we are here for.

Did you ever look into the any of our weird Brit cases like Berwyn, Broadhaven or the Adamski/Alan Godfrey case for example?

Maybe you could even convince Jeremy and the boys to make a documentary about weird Britain?

Well once they get used to the language and the strange food and drink

link   
a reply to: vlawde

The NIDS team did not want to have to deal with roving armies of UFO enthusiasts trespassing onto the property while the scientists were trying to figure out what was going on. There is an interactive quality to what happens on the ranch. Adding strangers to the mix is not helpful, plus it can be dangerous. Bad things have happened there. It is, after all, private property, and while I know many people think they should be allowed to visit the ranch whenever they want, you might feel differently if it was your home, your property. When the NIDS study was winding down because the activity had nosedived, Mr. Bigelow gave the green light to go ahead and write the book. We did not hold back. There were no incidents that were too big or too disturbing to be reported, though we did not describe every single incident in detail. During the BAASS years, there was a whole different reason for secrecy and NDAs. That was a government program, sponsored by the DIA, using Pentagon money. Most of the people who worked for BAASS were required to obtain security clearances. I have no idea if the reports from that period will ever be made public but, like many others, I have filed FOIA requests to obtain the material if or when it is released. I think the current owner would like to share the results of his team's research with the world, but I do not know what his plans are.

link   
Cheers! well ....The only person to experience something was my burly ex military security guy ...I thought we'd left the ranch unscathed and as we pulled off he told me what he'd seen ...Im glad he waited ...naturally I was terrified

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I think they only felt that way when they were dealing with me.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

The title of the film is BOB LAZAR : Area 51 & Flying Saucers ... we will redefine what people think of the word. Bob is fine with that title and it will be quite searchable for higher viewership. Titles need to conform to reality... otherwise I would call it something kinda artsy like "North Of Las Vegas".

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike''Something'' followed Jeremy out of the toilet ...black and big and behind him ...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Your guess is as good as mine. I like to think it's just like a break in the matrix where everything spills out... but no idea the intent. Clearly it's not totally nefarious... right?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Yeah like when you talked the copilot into scaring the hell out of us on the flight back to LV...

Well, I wasn't scared of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Every theory welcome. But if it was a temporal loop... I didn't notice.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join