It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I am not familiar with that but will dig into it after we finish this, and will pass it along to both the previous researchers and the current team. Sounds intriguing and worth a look. We really do not have a working theory that can explain all of the weirdness.

link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

1-0 the Vale in the derby hey!

When did you get into all of this stuff then?

link   

Thanks for popping in Rob, I'll buy you some cheeseburgers on our next adventure.

link   
a reply to: Macenroe82 Technology might be the key... who knows... but we are far from that reality at this time. We don't even know what we are looking to predict with ML or AI yet!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Having just seen a video of the phenomena my question is "has there ever been any human mutilations in the area"?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Try building an igloo mate! He won't come out then.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername Tons. Watch my movie and you will hear some accounts. Please tell us more about your experiences.

link   
Hi Jeremy and George - thanks for donating your time

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
I am unaware of a camera following a hole which a creature went down. T

It's mentioned in the book that footage was taken of the 'Tunnel' incident by one of the two teams either side of it, but was deemed unhelpful as it showed only a blurred light in the distance. Nevertheless, hearing the panicked audio would have been fascinating! Also, the book described Sherman going ultra-stealthy to take video footage of the phenomenon between 1994-96, but no word on that evidence since.

Anyway, forget that for the moment...

I may be too late, but MY QUESTION: Was George's own documentary already edited and 'preserved' before being included, thereby making it impossible, for example, to trace the rest of the 'Twin Towers' footage for your own film?

link   
a reply to: Springer

Are there any strange things/anomalies/sightings that happen just outside of the ranch Or around the Ute Reservation?

Thanks !!

link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thankyou! My stupid brain conflated!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83 Thanks for the info. Yes... you need to purchase the movie for the Bonus features. Every sale helps me to make films... big time... so does REVIEWS! If you buy on iTunes or Vimeo... you will get the bonus material. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi Jeremy and George,

I never heard of the ranch before so I got some info from wikipedia and what is in this thread so far.

So, we can say disturbing things are happening over there. As far as I know we could say the place is haunted, right?
I don't have much knowledge on these type of things being, aliens, or ghosts, or orbs. You can say my imagination is running wild here.

I understand these type of things we classify as paranormal and are rather unusual.

I'd rather not get involved in these type of things.

Perhaps a question, in what manner do you consider the type of things happening over there as witchcraft/magic/voodoo?

Thx and the best of luck. It was nice being here.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83
In the spirit of being harsh with myself ...I haven't watched the fire side chat because I don't like watching myself ..but I remember we all had a good time ..

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Absolutely. The whole northeastern corner of Utah has had reports.....in the 60;s and 70's, the reports that got the most attention were UFO incidents, as opposed to the paranormal/poltergeist type weirdness, but they most certainly are not confined to the ranch or even the Ute reservation. We've got reports from all over the basin and some beyond the basin. This activity is probably underway everywhere. One reason the ranch is viewed asa hotspot is because it has been scrutinized so intensely. Some scientists think that if you threw a dart in a map and put enough resources into whatever spot was chosen, we might find similar reports of a wide spectrum of weird activity.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde I did not sign an NDA. And what do you consider "evidence"? And you are talking about "evidence" of what exactly? These are import things to define.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Rob, hope you can stay close with Jeremy, George etc and keep up the momentum to help educate many more. Thank you for your continued interest and service.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi George, Jeremy and Robbie.

Great film, really enjoyed it.

Has the new owner upgraded or planning to upgrade the camera's to HD etc? A live webcam would be great

@Robbie you mentioned that you seen a UFO, was this in England? and was this the turning point for you in believing that we may have visitors?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday There were Geo-related reports and studies done. I was just told by one of the lead NIDS and BAASS investigators about this. I was also told that there were some electromagnetic anomalies... but they were transient. So not much was learned form the data.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey guys, thanks for taking the time and getting involved with everything.

I’m preparing to watch the doc later tonight so my question is a general one and to all four of you:
On the visits you’ve made, did you get your headspace and attitude prepared in advance in order to be more receptive? I don’t mean smoking or drinking but allowing your senses to become heightened, whether that involves visualisation, meditation or hyping yourself up. I’m sure you had to have a controlled study but did that involve your intentions.

I wonder whether the presence there would react to the postive attitude in the same way it reacted to the negative attitude/weapons previously. Apologies if tthat’s already in the film.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

I was think something along the lines of just load it with every possible sensor - seismic, air pressure, IR, etc...
And Let the ML just do it’s thing.
If something happens while the ML is active, it will be recorded...

Or it may stop the phenomenon from happening, if it’s as smart as we all think it is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join