It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Me Anything about Skinwalker Ranch with George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

DVD is far off in the future. I can only make DVDs if the film does well with streaming. Contrary to popular belief, movies take time and money and strategy and passion. They certainly don't make themselves. If my film is successful with sales via streaming... I will happily make DVDs. Thanks for your question.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Mirage can organise some sort of pub crawl.

In all seriousness, I wish this film all the best financially. At the end of the day the price isn’t just about what you get as end product but also about supporting a high quality production that I assume we’d all like to see again.

I’ll not dwell on this, but over the years I’ve seen my fair share of shambolic productions and spent time in weird locations knowing it was going to turn out that way (bad). That you hope no one will see.

In my own small contribution , I’ve felt my heart sink. Creating good work is hard and I can’t get my head around what this took for everyone to bring together.

The way to not get this type of trash (aliens are my baby etc) is to vote with your dollars (not many of them) for people who are genuinely interested in the subject matter and also artists. IMO, your mileage may vary.

Rob, is there somewhere we can see you art on line
edit on 22-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I’ll be sure to leave a review on iTunes after watching it tonight Jeremy. Our little world here can seem huge due to the topics and worldwide reach, but yes it needs all the exposure it can get to create that groundswell. Best of luck and really looking foward to Bob Lazar.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You were brave for the both of us Robbie. And you're good at snuggling. And I'm sure the UK tabloids will pick this thread up for comment - and make every woman in the UK jealous they didn't get to go to a haunted ranch with you.

link   

Oh there's a few rare ones. There's a really weird one from Widnes, Cheshire in MoD Files with a UFO following a guy home and shooting a laser beam down at the ground in 1996. When the police turned up a railway sleeper was still smouldering.

I don't think anyone has every covered that one in a documentary or perhaps anywhere. But it's in the National Archives with a police report and remains unsolve.d

a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Go for it Jeremy I'd love to see you do a documentary on Weird Britain.

link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Like George, all of my dreams are weird too... I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary in that department.

That said, shortly after I got back my beloved Great Dane, "Fred", developed "hotspots" on both of his cheeks right at the joints of his jaw, "hot spots" are the common phrase for the skin condition he has. Obviously it struck me a little when the vet diagnosed him with that name for the condition.

I've had to give him two full rounds of antibiotics and it's still not completely gone. Finally just this past week it started looking better though so I'm hopeful he's almost over it.

Oh no! I hope he's ok. That sounds uncomfortable.

link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes. They are.

link   
Re the art ...not yet ...all the art in the Video was done in 2 weeks ...I want to do another blitz and get more done then have a viewing of some sort ....I know this is off topic so I'll just say that one of them will be ufo related ...that might not be true just want to keep in with the ATS T.C's ; )

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Jeremy and George I know there is a movement of people believing that alien abductees are warning, that we humans are destroying the Earth.....After listening to Dr. David Jacobs I started to believe this is a alien human hybrid program going on for nefarious reasons..
Reason being is most people with better memory,some through hypnosis, who claim they have been abducted by aliens start to remember being trained by aliens to help alien human hybrids?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: privatepilotuk

It's stayed ahead of us so far... but I'm like the Forest Gump of documentary filmmakers... I'm too stupid to quit.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell

Yes. They are.

Thank you! So these people who are still having experiences after being followed home, have they tried a paranormal investigation at their homes?

link   
I only spoon when terrified ...

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Thank you so much for saying that! Negative people tend to be the most vocal. I appreciate your comment. It was a lot of work to get this movie to you. And it is a FUN one to watch!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgeKnapp

quite a bummer
going to the ranch is in my bucket list
but seriously... who don't wants deep in their hearts to go there?
its the closest we have to a fantasy world here on earth!

link   

Bahahaha!

link   
Just for the record ...I was terrified something would follow me home ...As far as I know ...nothing did a reply to: chrisonabike

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

In no reality am I comfortable with that having happened. I'm so glad I didn't see it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell

Yes. They are.

Thank you! So these people who are still having experiences after being followed home, have they tried a paranormal investigation at their homes?

I'd be interested in the specifics on these cases

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

going to the ranch is in my bucket list

Staying away from it is on mine!!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for taking the time to do this AMA and "Entertaining" us this evening!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join