It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

Of course you being the extreme far leftist that you are will accept the womans story no questions asked 'cause Trump all while completely ignoring another victim abused by Keith Ellison that has actual police and medical evidence to back her claims. A woman that has actually been attacked and silenced. No Hollywood skanks making videos for her. No media storys or articles demanding we should believe her.

good luck with that
that poor woman has become invisible this week, at least to the dnc and those who support it

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: underwerks

an interruption in your assumptive powers?
by all means carry on

Anything to say about the OP or the comments after?

Usually when someone responds to a post it contains a response, though I see that is asking too much from some people these days.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

nothing your abilities can add to the search for date,time,or location?
I was hoping one of you would divine something.

Usually when someone responds to a post it contains a response, though I see that is asking too much from some people these days.

My response in no way assumes your comprehension, but come on now we both know your skills make replies unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

And the other group wants some actual evidence before destroying a man's reputation and career.

Funny you bring up evidence, seeing as you have none to support your claim. Unless you count blog posts from natural news or info wars as your evidence. If that’s what you’re doing that should speak for itself.

I'm going to side with evidence and the testimony of hundreds of women that have worked with Kavanaugh.

Does someone have to sexually assault every woman he’s around to have sexually assaulted one woman? I’d talk about the break down in logic in your statement, but to call it logic in the first place would be disingenuous.

Of course you being the extreme far leftist that you are will accept the womans story no questions asked 'cause Trump all while completely ignoring another victim abused by Keith Ellison

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

It’s not me whose bias is showing here. If you want to accuse this woman of lying over nothing more than your own politics, at least be honest about it.

I say let’s hear her story first and then make a decision on whether she’s lying or not. You and most other people here seem to have already made up your mind... because politics.

As I stated earlier, it’s not me whose bias is showing.

Pull them pants up.

edit on 21-9-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I was hoping one of you would divine something.

My response in no way assumes your comprehension, but come on now we both know your skills make replies unnecessary.

If you have anything to say about the OP or the comments after, I’d be glad to discuss it.

If all you have are lame personal attacks, then all you have are lame personal attacks.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

it's always the left, obama or hillary. fixation. kindergarden. they don't have anything to do with this case.
i just googled keith ellison. so, if this accusations are true and it seems so, he must quit his job and must face charges. no discussion about that. but this thread is about the other lady.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Others might not have anything to do with this case, but I do I believe it shows a pattern in how the same or similar accusations are handled by one party versus the other.

Juanita Brodderick's treatment comes to mind as a shining example.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

5 pages in an not one person pointed out that none of the studies that Ford published are about abortion. They're all about weight gain (in men) after using the drug for High blood sugar, hypoglycemia.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I certainly will not claim I know who is lying

However you said something here that is interesting

We should here her story first before deciding

Given that, how is her demand reasonable that Kavanaugh testify before she tells her story?

It is nonsensical

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

in the end it's the law what counts.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

"They're all about weight gain (in men)..."

Now, i understand this thread!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Maybe some lawsuit is in the wings somewhere that may be tied to these types of drugs and companies.

If nothing comes of this woman's accusation, she has at least inserted a future possibility of a future SC justice Kavanaugh having to recuse himself.

Now...what lawsuits are in the wings? Who sits on a Senate or House committee that would know about upcoming or possible future cases that may come before the SC.
edit on 21-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Legal battles are developing over state laws restricting abortion including one in Arkansas that effectively bans medication-induced abortions. The justices in May opted not to intervene in a case challenging that law, waiting instead for lower courts to rule, but it could return to them in the future.

Other abortion-related cases could reach the court within two years.

These involve laws banning abortions at early stages of pregnancies, including Iowa’s prohibition after a fetal heartbeat is detected. There is litigation arising from plans by certain states including Louisiana and Kansas to stop reimbursements under the Medicaid insurance program for the poor for Planned Parenthood, a national abortion provider.

There also are challenges to state laws imposing difficult-to-meet regulations on abortion providers such as having formal ties, called admitting privileges, at a local hospital.
www.reuters.com...

Just a cursory search brought this up.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The attacks against Kavanaugh and his family are much stronger.

Fail.

😃

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Typical deflection from an ignorant LIBERAL. You guys kill me. I DID NOT SAY that this case shouldn't be investigated, I stated there ARE reasons to be suspicious of this accusation. Sorry if the truth hurts. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Over the course of his career in the federal government, he's undergone a total of six FBI background checks. How many on Ford? Why all the stall tactics by her lawyers? I CAN'T WAIT until this woman answers questions! Remember this case? Didn't think so. She turned out to be one HECK OF A PERSON! CYA!!!

The woman who falsely accused three Duke University lacrosse players of rape was convicted of second-degree murder Friday in the stabbing death of her boyfriend.

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 9/21/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

and I was hoping you could take care of this for us....
oh well
i guess we will just have to believe a sexual assault took place on ? at ?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wonder if any of her pharma connections have lawsuits they suspect may eventually have to come before the SC in the future. What pharma company does her husband work for? What drugs was she researching and writing about? Are there any current lawsuits involving any of these?

Something tells me that this very very weak sexual misconduct accusation is just a set-up in case certain cases come before the SC that she or her husband or their affiliates may be involved in. Will they then demand K be recused from them?

Hopefully, all aspects of this woman's involvements will be analyzed. Maybe it's a good thing this has been postponed to Thursday.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree. Hey, if it's proven that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her, then SHAME ON HIM! However, this appears nothing but a witch hunt. On a side note, isn't odd that Senator Booker, publicly admitted, that in 1992 he sexually assaulted a woman and STILL REMAINS A US SENATOR? Where's the outrage from the Left concerning this schmuck? Why is he still a US senator? ANYONE?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That's why I think this whole thing is for an ulterior motive...either a pharma connection, or something else that may come before the SC in the future. She and her accomplices (Dianne and other femiNazis?) will demand he be recused because.......blah blah blah.

It will be interesting to see how BK responds. He is no dummy. I'm sure he, too, suspects this is about something else.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
W.T.F.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join