It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: angeldoll

Yup. And she needs to be investigated as well. Hope you're ok with that.

P.S.: I know you are not.

Crude way?

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story

Where's your indignation now?

Gone, right?

Notice how she ignores all points about Ellison’s accuser

There have been person after person sticking up for ford on ats, which is perfectly reasonable

I want to hear from her to

But time and time again, they refuse to mention anything about Ellison’s accuser

Just following the Democratic play book I guess where they don’t hold themselves to the standards they want to hold others to

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: shooterbrody

You nailed it. Dems in power do not care about this woman. They care about the weapon they are yielding. And they are yielding it repeatedly.

If they make it the norm that anyone can make an accusation with no evidence and no one is permitted to question the victim or motives, then we are setting a dangerous precedent.

They are stupid though.

Because the next democrat presidential candidate might have touched me inappropriately 30 or 40 years ago.

I can't remember. . . . . .

Tell your therapist now! I am sure come 2020 or 2024, you will have a revelation to share with the media and GOP!

Well. . . I don't want to name names yet, because I don't know who's running respect privacy.

But I just might have to.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: shooterbrody

You nailed it. Dems in power do not care about this woman. They care about the weapon they are yielding. And they are yielding it repeatedly.

If they make it the norm that anyone can make an accusation with no evidence and no one is permitted to question the victim or motives, then we are setting a dangerous precedent.

Maybe...

First order of business for democrats if they ever have a majority again will be to try to create and pass a law that anyone can be convicted of attempted sexual assault on just an allegation from any victim, no evidence or corroboration required.

Democrats of course will be exempt from this law.

link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I can 100% be practical if we can agree contraceptive pills were not only created for "teenage sluts'.

I don't think these pills should be readily available for anyone to walk up and purchase as candy. However, I feel as either you have a skewed idea of what kids under the age of 18 do or I grew up very different than you. I went to parties at 17 with 18 years old. I didn't know everyone at the parties.

There are also plenty of 17, 18, 19 year olds who are in healthy relationships that are having safe sex. Anyone knows any sex isn't 100% safe. Your suggest a 17 year old who is practicing safe methods should be denied a contraceptive pill if the condemn rips? If that is the case, I disagree.

Anyway, I feel like I strayed a bit from the topic of the post because I was annoyed at the teenage slut post. I am not saying this event happened and if it did - it happened exactly as it is spelled out. I do not appreciate the jumping to conclusions by either side though. Hear the woman out. This is not the first time she brought up the issue and she hasn't been questioned yet. Neither has he. Neither has the supposed third party in the room. How anyone has their mind made up in beyond me. Not every woman is telling the truth and not every man has good intentions.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: torok67

I am beginning to suspect that the whole metoo movement was craftily created by Democrats for the exact purpose of creating an army of sympathizers for their weaponization of accusers.

It has also created an environment where it is the norm to hate men.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You'd be right.

What better way to defend murder(abortion) and free birth control.

Scream rape for two effing years.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Metoo has done some good

There are many people there who just want sexual predators to face justice

That is noble and needed

The problem is that politicians people in the media and others are weaponizing the movement for selfish political gains

Like Feinstein setting in this allegation for months

Not only does this destroy the lives of the innocent that are accused and have no recourse

But it belittles the actual people who have suffered sexual violence

It is truly shameful

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

No. He didn’t attempt to rape her. In fact, he said he wasn’t there.

That's "his" side of the story. Pokey Joe said, trying to rip a girls clothing off while putting your hand over her mouth isn't sexual assault. I said it is.

ATTEMPTED sexual assault. Isnt the story that Kavanaugh held her down and put his hand over her mouth, but his friend busted in and nothing else happened?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to Ford's story, that's sexual assault, no doubt about it. It's RAPE that was ATTEMPTED, and that never happened, alledgedly.

edit on 21-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ford's story

That is about the most accurate way I have seen that posted about.

Oh and you left out the attempted murder charge.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Despite what some have said about me

I agree with you here

If Kavanaugh did what ford said, not only is that sexual assault, but that would be enough for me to not want him on the court

The problem is proving he did it

And in that regard, I feel he is innocent until proven guilty

And fords actions now refusing to testify until ridiculous demands are met makes me question her story

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And fords actions now refusing to testify until ridiculous demands are met makes me question her story

And don't forget she's an extreme-leftist, had to delete all social media accounts to hide her past and she works for a big pharma that makes abortion pills.

So there's that.

I wonder if the committee do not accept her "demands", she'll play this card and say she won't testify because of this.

edit on 21/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Grambler

And don't forget she's an extreme-leftist, had to delete all social media accounts to hide her past and she works for a big pharma that makes abortion pills.

So there's that.

I wonder if the committee do not accept her "demands", she'll play this card and do say she won't testify because of this.

Yes I get all of that

But I honestly am trying to ignore that and give her the benefit of the doubt

I would hate to ignore a real victim because of a coincidence that she had a political or monetary motivation

I feel it’s ok to look into that, but it is not definitive in any way

But Feinstein is a scum bag for what she did

And now these demands of ford make it seem more like she has a political axe to grind rather than wanting the public and senate to hear her story

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It’s threads like this where people show their true colors.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

To be fair, the FBI would have had no reason to question Ford during the background checks. 

I understand this; but now that the accusations have been made, and we know the Senate has been conducting their own investigation and interviews, I'm trying to think what an appropriate investigation would comprise.

All I can think of is to interview/question those people she named as present/involved. She really hasn't provided any further information to follow up. Perhaps the "witnesses" might provide info to follow up?

What else could be done to prove or disprove her claims? Would the accuser herself be automatically investigated? Or only if the investigation itself revealed something suspicious?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
lol
asking for a date, time, and location are "showing true colors"

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
lol
asking for a date, time, and location are "showing true colors"

Is that all this thread is doing?

Seriously?

I take it you haven’t read through this thread before making that comment.

Why am I not surprised.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I take it you haven’t read through this thread before making that comment. Why am I not surprised.

so you have joined up with the other incorrect oracles that post here?

cheers to the mighty few here that carry the burden of such knowledge....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I take it you haven’t read through this thread before making that comment. Why am I not surprised.

so you have joined up with the other incorrect oracles that post here?

cheers to the mighty few here that carry the burden of such knowledge....

Care to explain further?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

an interruption in your assumptive powers?
by all means carry on

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It’s threads like this where people show their true colors.

And by that you mean one group believes the story because a woman said something and she must be believed no matter what 'cause vagina.

And the other group wants some actual evidence before destroying a man's reputation and career.

I'm going to side with evidence and the testimony of hundreds of women that have worked with Kavanaugh.

Of course you being the extreme far leftist that you are will accept the womans story no questions asked 'cause Trump all while completely ignoring another victim abused by Keith Ellison that has actual police and medical evidence to back her claims. A woman that has actually been attacked and silenced. No Hollywood skanks making videos for her. No media storys or articles demanding we should believe her.

Pull up your pants your bias is showing.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join