It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Excellent find. I hope this woman is investigated. All signs of guilt are pointing directly at her, not Kavanaugh.

Exactly.

She is now saying her emails have been hacked... sounds like trying to get ahead of a story that is about to break on her - (perhaps even details of her plan???... story broke in the National Review that was unequivocal that the coming days would clear Kavanaugh and the only investigation needed would be on others..)

She needs to be fully investigated along with all the Democrats that she has been working with.
edit on 21/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Attack and discredit the accuser/victim. A tactic used by perpetrators and their defenders for decades.

good show, guys.

Actually, not so good. Closed minded and vicious.

1. Fear the truth?
2. Mind closed to the truth?
3. Don't give a rat's ass about the truth?

Why don't we ask Bill and Hillary, Corey Booker, and Keith Elison all about that?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Malcador

And the other group wants some actual evidence before destroying a man's reputation and career.

Funny you bring up evidence, seeing as you have none to support your claim. Unless you count blog posts from natural news or info wars as your evidence. If that’s what you’re doing that should speak for itself.

I'm going to side with evidence and the testimony of hundreds of women that have worked with Kavanaugh.

Does someone have to sexually assault every woman he’s around to have sexually assaulted one woman? I’d talk about the break down in logic in your statement, but to call it logic in the first place would be disingenuous.

Of course you being the extreme far leftist that you are will accept the womans story no questions asked 'cause Trump all while completely ignoring another victim abused by Keith Ellison

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

It’s not me whose bias is showing here. If you want to accuse this woman of lying over nothing more than your own politics, at least be honest about it.

I say let’s hear her story first and then make a decision on whether she’s lying or not. You and most other people here seem to have already made up your mind... because politics.

As I stated earlier, it’s not me whose bias is showing.

Pull them pants up.

Evidence is littered all over the 'net mate. The left has almost unanimously tried and convicted Kav based on nothing but vague claims and innuendo. No matter what happens going forward he will always be accused of being a sexual assaulted. That's his name and reputation being destroyed. And using spurious claims and unprovable assertions the left is trying to ruin his career. Check and mate, mate.

No someone doesnt have to assault every woman. That's a joke of a statement and you know it. BUT, if a man commits an act like that its rarely an isolated incident. Invariably a pattern would emerge of him being an abuser. And yet the Dems and the media cannot find one woman to lend any weight to their slander. In fact, it's the exact opposite. Women have testified under oath about his character. Elena Kagan has testified to his character. It seems like every woman that knows him or has worked for him speaks to Jo's character and integrity. These are facts. Not one woman has been found that can lend any weight to Fords claim. Until shown otherwise that's more than enough to establish his character, integrity and moral standing.

Its overwhelming evidence to any rational and un partisan observer. You know this. None of the women that spoke up for Kav had to or needed to and yet his standing in their eyes is such that unprompted they publicly declared their support against these ridiculous allegations.

Pointing out the complete hypocrisy of the Dems, their Hollywood sycophants and Democrat supporters and their rush to destroy this man all while having an actual abuser as the vice DNC chair and engaging in marginalizing and slander against HIS accuser (she has actual, verifiable evidence) is not a deflection.

It was pointed out to highlight that the Dems, Hollywood sycophants and Democrat enablers are doing this only for political reasons. And to show that all their "we care about the wimminz!!!!" is a joke and has no factual basis and isn't grounded in reality. Because if they did they wouldn't be treating Ellison's accuser as they are.

Unlike Kav, the Dems and all their sycophants have not one shred of integrity as the Ellison situation so beautifully highlights.

We have heard her ridiculous story. Its nonsense and a transparent political hit job by a far left political activist.

I'll say it straight out as I have in other threads:

She is a LIAR and a fraud. And this is nothing more than character assasination by a far left extremist that thought she could bring Kav down and be a leftist hero for doing it.

In case you missed it the first time......She's a liar.

And I hope the defamation lawyer Kav hired (one of the best in the country) sues this leftist operative into the ground and absolutely ruins every facet of her life so she ends up on the streets pushing a shopping cart full of cans.

I have absolutely made up my mind. This story is a complete hoax and political hit. It's incredibly obvious.

Reading the threads on this issue there are people on the right, the left and in the middle calling this nonsense. Its ONLY the far leftists here that are taking your stance. That in itself should tell you something.

Question is....are you going to be able to figure it out?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I didn't see this thread on the boards when I posted earlier today. Yah Shes got ties and shes got it out for Kavanaugh. She's part of the abortion industry for sure.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Malcador

it's always the left, obama or hillary. fixation. kindergarden. they don't have anything to do with this case.
i just googled keith ellison. so, if this accusations are true and it seems so, he must quit his job and must face charges. no discussion about that. but this thread is about the other lady.

The point was made to highlight that to the Dems and their supporters it's not about women. It's about a political hatchet job to destroy a man of seemingly ironclad integrity through lies and slander. It's very relevant to this situation because caring about abused women underpins the lefts entire argument on this issue.

They don't as Ellison's victim can attest.

And the fact that you had to Google Ellison to find out about that story speaks volumes doesn't it? I know you arent American but you sure know about Kavs accuser right? Because its plastered all over the media while Ellisons story has been completely shunted aside. Funny how that works hey?

I'm sure it's not due to media bias or complicity though hey? Yeah that's sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shawmanfromny

5 pages in an not one person pointed out that none of the studies that Ford published are about abortion. They're all about weight gain (in men) after using the drug for High blood sugar, hypoglycemia.

Incorrect, while the papers are for a particular medicine which has uses other than for abortions, If you actually read it, you would know that the pill made by the company has a side effect of causing abortion and theres warning given to doctors when prescribing it for conditions not related to pregnancy, but the company looks to expand its approved uses for it. Just like Depakote is really an anti-seizure med but now they have found it useful in acute schizophrenia. Read before speaking.
And for the record mifepristone is well known as an abortion pill(RU-486).

edit on 21-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And fords actions now refusing to testify until ridiculous demands are met makes me question her story

And don't forget she's an extreme-leftist, had to delete all social media accounts to hide her past and she works for a big pharma that makes abortion pills.

So there's that.

I wonder if the committee do not accept her "demands", she'll play this card and do say she won't testify because of this.

Yes I get all of that

But I honestly am trying to ignore that and give her the benefit of the doubt

I would hate to ignore a real victim because of a coincidence that she had a political or monetary motivation

I feel it’s ok to look into that, but it is not definitive in any way

But Feinstein is a scum bag for what she did

And now these demands of ford make it seem more like she has a political axe to grind rather than wanting the public and senate to hear her story

I appreciate your fairness, but cmon now.... woman accuses a conservative nominee to the Supreme Court of the one thing that could damage his reputation while she is yet an author of research papers for a pro abortion company that makes abortion pills.....

really don't people see this for what it obviously is? She apparently makes a profit as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: angeldoll

Attack and discredit the accuser/victim.

Who's attacking her? We are QUESTIONING her motivations. Which makes sense given all the details she hasn't provided and all the new information that are coming into light, including the one the OP provided.

"Investigate this woman". That says it all. Vicious and prejudicial.

Yea right, you just proved my point, thanks. We should just NOT LOOK INTO her at all, right? In fact, if we share anything about her past or what she do for a living we are attacking and discrediting her.

These allegations of attempted rape need to be investigated, period.

Yes. I said that already.

What you imply is exactly what I said.

No, it's not. Learn some basic interpretation.

Desperately seeking to discredit the victim, a tactic used by the guilty, or by those who care nothing about finding out what actually happened. Just discredit her; make her look like a criminal fool, and it will all go away.

If she lacks credibility for a list of different motives, this isn't on us. It's on her. The burden of proof is on her.

She haven't provided ANYTHING to back her claims so far, so I think we should take the allegations with a grain of salt before jumping to the conclusion that Kavanaugh's a raper.

ETA: And don't pretend to care about women who suffered sexual assaults because if you did you'd have left your party a long time ago.

Good point. I voted for Bill Clinton twice in the 90's. Fast forward to 2016 and I vowed I would NEVER EVER, under any circumstances vote for a woman who was complicit in protecting and lying for her serial rapist hubby, Bill Clinton. I argued endlessly with women on facebook about this. There was nothing that was going to change my mind about Ms. Clinton after what I now know about the serial predator Bill Clinton.

Any woman who voted for Hillary and is currently screaming about the alleged assault by Brett Kavanaugh is nothing more than a flat out hypocrite. Same thing goes for Ellison....All the Democrats are giant hypocrites because there is no demand for Ellison to step down when there are serious allegations against him and unlike the allegations against Kavanaguh there is some real evidence that the allegations are true!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

No, I'm not incorrect. Ford wasn't studying the abortion effects of the drug. She was studying weight gain on MEN who took the pill for hypoglycemia, in various study scenarios.

It's a real stretch to think that she has some vested interest in toppling Kavanaugh, because of Roe V Wade, because of her finacial ties to a hypoglycemia drug she was paid to study!

edit on 21-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I am grappling right now with the lack of intelligence and refinement in these matters. I thought our society had evolved past these Neanderthal tactics.

Right..... using a tactic like this to oppose someone politically and being willing to ruin a career and reputation for the sake of abortion rights and abortion pills is downright disgusting.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No, I'm not incorrect. Ford wasn't studying the abortion effects of the drug. She was studying weight gain on MEN who took the pill for hypoglycemia, in various study scenarios.

It's a real stretch to think that she has some vested interest in toppling Kavanaugh, because of Roe V Wade, because of her finacial ties to a hypoglycemia drug she was paid to study!

Are you that naïve? The pill is used for abortion and yet the cover for it is that it has other uses. The woman makes money from her research on this pill. So while the papers may be about the other uses, are going to tell me that Ford did not know what she was doing and what the intended use for it was?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Naive? No it's from the Liberal playbook...Deflection 101. By the way, isn't odd that I haven't heard from any Liberal, commenting on this thread, why no one on the Left is demanding Cory Booker being removed from his Senate seat, for admitting to groping a high school friend?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The woman makes money from her research on this pil

As those studies pertain to its use to control high blood sugar, particularly, how it effected weight gain in men. You said yourself that abortion is a "side effect" of the drug. That's not in her wheel house.

Besides, most of those studies listed on the Corcept website were done between 2002 and 2013 at the latest. She's already made her money and they're not coming to take it back.

Again, to think that this woman made up this story to protect and keep this "abortion drug", which is first and foremost a drug for hypoglycemia, away from Brett Kavanaugh is just stupid and dumb!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

As those studies pertain to its use to control high blood sugar, particularly, how it effected weight gain in men. You said yourself that abortion is a "side effect" of the drug. That's not in her wheel house.

Besides, most of those studies listed on the Corcept website were done between 2002 and 2013 at the latest. She's already made her money and they're not coming to take it back.

Again, to think that this woman made up this story to protect and keep this "abortion drug", which is first and foremost a drug for hypoglycemia, away from Brett Kavanaugh is just stupid and dumb!

yes it's dumb but people do dumb stuff

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

what part of this don't you get ?

Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid. The Mifeprex brand of mifepristone is indicated for the medical termination of intrauterine pregnancy through 70 days gestation in combination with misoprostol.
www.rxlist.com...#

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting

Corcept Therapeutics has only one product: Korlym (mifepristone). The “abortion pill”, otherwise known as RU-486 or “Mifeprex” (brand name), is mifepristone.
www.alipac.us...
Mifepristone is the only product that company sells.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

the people taking this drug as a morning after pill or to help termanate a pregnacy under 70 days is vastly smaller than the people taking this drug for other reasons.

Mifepristone is also used to treat tumors of the brain, endometriosis (growth of uterus tissue outside the uterus), or fibroids (noncancerous tumors in the uterus); or to induce labor (to help start the birth process in a pregnant woman). Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this drug for your condition.

I doubt , even if roe vs wade is overturned , that this drug will go off market.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

ATTEMPTED sexual assault

Does that make it ok.

If I attempted to assault your daughter, your mother , your wife, how would you feel about that?

I didn't do it I only tired.

I am not arguing weather he did it or not . Let the courts decide.

But saying it is not as bad because he was stopped is a monstrous thing to think.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

upend her big pharma money.

How?

Have you done the research?

How many people use this pill for abortions ?

How many people use this pill for the half dozen other things it is used for?

How much money does each treatment make ?

Does she make more money from the abortion use or not?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

If this was your son, how would you feel about this?

If this was your wife, daughter, mother, how would you feel?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join