It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So you just ignored everything I said about Keith Ellison and gave a speech about the evolve of human race and then left the discussion?

Now you're sounding like a Democrat.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: vinifalou

The incident needs to be investigated.

There really isn't anything that law enforcement can, could or would investigate here. Statutes of limitations come into play.

The accused has had numerous extremely extensive and thorough background FBI investigations done already. Another background investigation would come to the same conclusions but take time.

So why not just admit that this is all being done in a pathetic politically motivated attempt to stall the confirmation as long as possible, at the last minute because all other legitimate efforts by committee democrats failed to halt the confirmation?

Most people (regardless of politics) are intelligent enough to see this all for what it is.

The potential motives of the accuser are fair game.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

So you just ignored everything I said about Keith Ellison and gave a speech about the evolve of human race and then left the discussion?

Now you're sounding like a Democrat.

It's the new "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" approach. Get with the times man

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Attack and discredit the accuser/victim. A tactic used by perpetrators and their defenders for decades.

good show, guys.

Actually, not so good. Closed minded and vicious.

1. Fear the truth?
2. Mind closed to the truth?
3. Don't give a rat's ass about the truth?

Also, I'd say expecting her to testify under oath is the exact opposite of being closed minded to the truth.
You want the truth? Have her testify under oath. Or are you afraid she will be forced to?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Or maybe she was just sexually assaulted.

Or maybe a teenage slut decided that potentially getting pregnant unexpectedly wasn't in her best career interests, and now endorses a way to let teenage sluts be as such, and offers the best way out.

rather than, not being teenage sluts.

So contraceptive pills are only for teenage sluts? And getting held down and touch makes you a slut? So confused.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Actually it's a small background check.

Or you saying we shouldn't investigate this woman only because she's, allegedly, the victim?

Good show, indeed.

I'm trying to figure out what your comment has to do with anything I said.

"Investigate this woman". That says it all. Vicious and prejudicial.

These allegations of attempted rape need to be investigated, period. What you imply is exactly what I said. Desperately seeking to discredit the victim, a tactic used by the guilty, or by those who care nothing about finding out what actually happened. Just discredit her; make her look like a criminal fool, and it will all go away.

No, they don’t. At the time of relevance, yes, of course. But when there are disingenuous motives at play. No, they don’t. It’s not discrediting someone when you find out a motive for their actions.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

this forum isn't the normal, luckily! don't take this guys too serious. sorry for your trauma! friend of mine was close to an rape but she was able to run away - she didn't tell her mom until today. greets from munich!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

Is anyone surprised?

Never judge American politics at face value.

The left doesn't want Kavanugh confirmed.

They will do ANYTHING to stop it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Actually it's a small background check.

Or you saying we shouldn't investigate this woman only because she's, allegedly, the victim?

Good show, indeed.

I'm trying to figure out what your comment has to do with anything I said.

"Investigate this woman". That says it all. Vicious and prejudicial.

These allegations of attempted rape need to be investigated, period. What you imply is exactly what I said. Desperately seeking to discredit the victim, a tactic used by the guilty, or by those who care nothing about finding out what actually happened. Just discredit her; make her look like a criminal fool, and it will all go away.

You do know police investigate rapes on both sides right? its not vicious its called due dilligence.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Or maybe she was just sexually assaulted.

LOL

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I don't downplay the trauma a woman can have with this type of situation. I have a teenage daughter and understand how terrible it is to think about this happening to her.

But get over the bull # that this women's story can't be questioned.
Democrats have a long history of dragging victims though the mud.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So wait. No matter what any woman now says it’s to be taken as gospel and not verifed? No accounting for the verified false reportings of rape/sexual assault by women over the years? Now that there’s a #metoo movement, all false allegations have ceased?

I hope that for the future of this country you (and others wearing your same blinders - obviously not the blindfold of justice) are not in law enforcement or involved in the judicial system in any way. Your naïveté is simply amazing!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Why get rid of you internet history/presence? Why not go to the police but one of the most politically devisive senators? Why the week of confirmation?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Not calling anyone names but we have to be practical about this.

If we give pills to underage kids, and everyone is blase about it, then whats the sense of having an age of consent above 18?

Kids shouldn't be having sex before 18, if they do they are acting like adults and getting into situations that have adult consequences.

Dont play with fire if you dont want to get burned, kid.

What was a 15-17 year old doing at a drinking party with a bunch of 18 year olds that attend different schools that you barely know?

Shes a fool then and a fool now, I dont believe her one bit.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

So wait. No matter what any woman now says it’s to be taken as gospel and not verifed?

Only when there an R by their names.

D's get ignored because it expose's their double standard.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

To be fair, the FBI would have had no reason to question Ford during the background checks. The only other person, that wasn't Kavanaugh, that was present at the alleged event was Judge. If the event happened, Judge is either covering for Kavanaugh or he legitimately doesn't remember.

So how would the FBI have been keyed in to this if two of participants claim it didn't happen and the alleged victim, who would not have been interviewed by the FBI, only told a therapist in 2012?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You nailed it. Dems in power do not care about this woman. They care about the weapon they are yielding. And they are yielding it repeatedly.

If they make it the norm that anyone can make an accusation with no evidence and no one is permitted to question the victim or motives, then we are setting a dangerous precedent.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

You nailed it. Dems in power do not care about this woman. They care about the weapon they are yielding. And they are yielding it repeatedly.

If they make it the norm that anyone can make an accusation with no evidence and no one is permitted to question the victim or motives, then we are setting a dangerous precedent.

They are stupid though.

Because the next democrat presidential candidate might have touched me inappropriately 30 or 40 years ago.

I can't remember. . . . . .

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

All aboard the 'me too train'.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: BlueAjah

They are stupid though.

Because the next democrat presidential candidate might have touched me inappropriately 30 or 40 years ago.

I can't remember. . . . . .

Tell your therapist now! I am sure come 2020 or 2024, you will have a revelation to share with the media and GOP!
edit on 9 21 2018 by CynConcepts because: Fixed quote error

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join