It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Putting his hand over her mouth is assault. Not an attempt but an actual assault.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No. He didn’t attempt to rape her. In fact, he said he wasn’t there. The other person named, said this never happened. So, why do you insist on believing her but refuse to believe him? If this was your son, how would you feel about this? How does one disprove a negative? It is not the responsibility of the accused to prove their innocence, besides, how do you disprove something when there are absolutely no facts except, “sometime in the early eighties, somewhere, I walked into a room, got on a bed with someone who is now well known in politics and started making out. Now that my marriage is failing, I wish we hadn’t started making out. Oh and he put his hand on my mouth, used another hand to grope my breasts and used another hand to try to pull off my clothes. Then his friend came in. Knocked us off the bed, and we all left the room laughing.”” Seriously, wtf? This is absolutely the worst of the worst. I expect you and everyone else, including any pundit or elected official who is calling for an “investigation” or for him to withdraw or not be confirmed, to insist on an investigation into every accusation and I fully expect all those that are accused to immediately step down from their position. Otherwise you are a partisan and a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I hope a senator has the guts to ask her about this at the hearing.

In addition to her activism, this is another possible motive for her to make accusations.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.foxnews.com...

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser posts 2017 medical document identifying Democrat as abuser

that is an actual documented assault

you know one with actual information
date,time,location....

you dems dont seem to give a crap about that poor lady....wonder why...

perhaps it is because it is real and not made up?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Attack and discredit the accuser/victim.

Who's attacking her? We are QUESTIONING her motivations. Which makes sense given all the details she hasn't provided and all the new information that are coming into light, including the one the OP provided.

"Investigate this woman". That says it all. Vicious and prejudicial.

Yea right, you just proved my point, thanks. We should just NOT LOOK INTO her at all, right? In fact, if we share anything about her past or what she do for a living we are attacking and discrediting her.

These allegations of attempted rape need to be investigated, period.

Yes. I said that already.

What you imply is exactly what I said.

No, it's not. Learn some basic interpretation.

Desperately seeking to discredit the victim, a tactic used by the guilty, or by those who care nothing about finding out what actually happened. Just discredit her; make her look like a criminal fool, and it will all go away.

If she lacks credibility for a list of different motives, this isn't on us. It's on her. The burden of proof is on her.

She haven't provided ANYTHING to back her claims so far, so I think we should take the allegations with a grain of salt before jumping to the conclusion that Kavanaugh's a raper.

ETA: And don't pretend to care about women who suffered sexual assaults because if you did you'd have left your party a long time ago.

edit on 21/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: headorheart

ATTEMPTED sexual assault. Isnt the story that Kavanaugh held her down and put his hand over her mouth, but his friend busted in and nothing else happened?

"nothing else happened"

Dismiss it then? Someone tried to rape me once, and like Dr. Ford, I escaped because of an interruption.
It took years for me to get over that. I was traumatized and damaged. I was fighting, kicking, crying, and screaming.

But that was "all that happened", so no big deal, eh?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The incident needs to be investigated, not the victim.

This is a very crude way of approaching this situation. So 1950's.
But, it's what I've come to expect from trump supporters.

Lack of decency.

edit on 9/21/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yup. And she needs to be investigated as well. Hope you're ok with that.

P.S.: I know you are not.

Crude way?

Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story

Where's your indignation now?

Gone, right?
edit on 21/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
lol
i love all the "it happened to me" dems that ignore keith ellison beating the crap out of Karen Monahan
it shows just how much they actually care about "believing the accusers"

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

ATTEMPTED sexual assault. Isnt the story that Kavanaugh held her down and put his hand over her mouth, but his friend busted in and nothing else happened?

No that isn't the story from what I read of the letter, actually. Both men 'corralled' her into a room. She said she was held down, groped, and silenced. If true, what part of that is attempted? Attempted rape, maybe, but absolutely sexual assault. I'm not saying don't vet her. Please look into the authenticity.

Also, this is not the first time she has brought it up. Her therapists knew of it, her husband knew of it, students remember the rumors of this. She wrote the letter in July and asked to remain anonymous.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Funny watching they spin the subject to make her look like a poor girl while they pretend to ignore Keith Ellison's accusation when asked.

Sick people.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that some people have a problem checking the background of an alleged victim.

Especially when political agendas could be involved.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: angeldoll

Yup.

And she needs to be investigated as well.

Hope you're ok with that.

P.S.: I know you are not.

I am grappling right now with the lack of intelligence and refinement in these matters. I thought our society had evolved past these Neanderthal tactics. I see trump has brought them back into fashion. Thug like, abrasive tactics.

It's sickening to me to find there is no advancement, or what once was is being overridden with tunnel vision and stupidity.

I have no place among you all.

cya

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
edit on 21-9-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

i dont think any of them actually care about any of those women......which is interesting because some of them claim to be women

it bolsters the who needs a date and time and location for future accusations tho...not that the dolts realize this right now

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I find it fascinating that some people have a problem checking the background of an alleged victim.

Especially when political agendas could be involved.

ask the Duke lacrosse team about these people.....

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Attack and discredit the accuser/victim. A tactic used by perpetrators and their defenders for decades.

good show, guys.

Actually, not so good. Closed minded and vicious.

1. Fear the truth?
2. Mind closed to the truth?
3. Don't give a rat's ass about the truth?

Please tell me what in her statements or any evidence may have been presented makes you believe she is telling the truth. You seem very adamant that everyone should believe her story. Because she is a woman? Because you are projecting your past experience onto her? There must be some other reason besides "feelzzz" that we should believe her story. The ever changing story she is spinning isn't helping her believabilityy along with such vague memories of the situation. Alsp, waiting such a long time to come forward with such convenient timing makes it all just to convenient.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

"nothing else happened"

Dismiss it then? Someone tried to rape me once, and like Dr. Ford, I escaped because of an interruption.
It took years for me to get over that. I was traumatized and damaged. I was fighting, kicking, crying, and screaming.

But that was "all that happened", so no big deal, eh?

I don’t believe you one bit

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Again, the allegations should be investigated no matter what.

But this just adds more suspicious about the accuser having a political agenda.

Investigate a 36 year old case? One never reported, no evidence to go on? Just heresay?

It's 100% about the political agenda. In this specific case, in my opinion.

link   

Attack and discredit the accuseD/victim. A tactic used by perpetrators and their defenders for decades.

Fixed that for you.
Just because someone accuses someone else of something doesn't mean it's true. Of course, women who claim they've been sexually assaulted should be taken seriously... Unless all signs are pointing to the woman completely making the entire thing up for political and financial purposes, under which case the ACCUSED should be considered innocent until otherwise proven not.
She...
1. Waited 35ish years before even saying anything
2. Waited until the last minute so as to delay Kavanaugh as much as possible
3. Claimed she would testify under oath but only under outrageous conditions that she knew would never be accepted such as no time limit for her opening statement
4. Has political motivations for attempting to prevent Kavanaugh from taking the Supreme Court seat
5. Has financial motivations for attempting to prevent Kavanaugh from taking the Supreme Court seat

So, tell me, what's the evidence that she's telling the truth?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join