It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I didn't know the Presidential Alert will last 30 minutes. The President can say a lot in 30 minutes, LOL.

twitter.com...
edit on 10/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I went back to find the post about Hirono working for Obama's grandmother but I couldn't find it. Mazie is a Di"Chi"Fi in the making it appears. Her husband is Leighton K. Oshima.

Wong & Oshima - Honolulu, HI
Davies Pacific Center 841 Bishop Street Suite 1600
Honolulu, HI 96813

People Attorneys
Gomoto, Colette H. (Attorney)
Itomura, Darlene Y. Fujimoto (Attorney)
Ledoux, Elena Oshima,
Leighton K. (Partner) Wong,
Sidney J.Y. (Partner)

When she was Lt. governor of HI she was involved in a pay-to-play.

Jail time, fines are levied in Hawaii election probe

The commission has levied fines against 75 companies for making illegal contributions to Democrats, such as Harris, former governor Ben Cayetano, former mayor James Apana of Maui County, and former lieutenant governor Mazie Hirono. As many as 40 more companies are being investigated.

When she ran for governor of HI and failed she closed out her campaign committee and still owes $98,000.

Former Democrat Gubernatorial candidate Mazie Hirono’s campaign committee may never pay over $98,000 in unpaid assessments for illegal campaign contributions says the Executive Director of the State Campaign Spending Commission, Barbara Wong.

The Democrat-controlled Legislature responded by raiding the state’s “special funds” to fund lucrative construction contracts for their contributors. The scheme, which heavily involved the Cayetano/Hirono administration, fell apart after Hirono lost the 2002 gubernatorial race. Investigations by former state Campaign Spending Commissioner Bob Watada, who retired Oct. 31, 2005, revealed the massive scandal resulting in fines against the corporations involved in the scheme and assessments demanding repayment of the illegal contributions from the candidate committees who received them.

In 2008 she paid herself $10,310 from her campaign finances.

In 2010 she paid

Then we have this scandal. (This even implicates Scheiderman & Cuomo along with others).

Law Firm at Center of Silver Scandal Donated Huge Sums to Dems

If millions of cash for no work sounds like a generous arrangement, it’s not the first time the firm has shown its generosity. According to the Observer’s research, over the last two cycles, members of the law firm has given at least $600,000 to federal candidates, with over 99% of that going to Democrats. The top three recipients in 2013-2014 included Harry Reid ($44,400), Bruce Braley ($39,675) and Kay Hagan ($10,050); in 2011-2012, the top three were Barack Obama ($29,421), Heidi Heitkamp ($22,400) and Mazie Hirono ($22,400). The top ten recipients in both cycles were all Democrats.

She was known as the #3 earmarker in the House.

Hawaii Democrats Daniel Inouye, the No. 2 Senate earmarker, and Mazie Hirono, the No. 3 earmarker in the House, have helped to bring their small state to the top of the earmarks per capita list. Four of the five least-populous states made the top 10, including North Dakota, Vermont, South Dakota, and Alaska. However, Wyoming, the least-populous state, is a notable outlier. Aside from having the lowest population, the Equality State is also in last place in terms of earmarks per capita, with $10.58 for each of its 544,270 residents.

Donations flow in from beneficiaries of earmark funds

Hirono received $12,400 in contributions from firms for whom she helped win earmarked federal money in fiscal 2008-09.

www.starbulletin.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">l ink

Defense bill benefits Inouye contributors

An earmark that U.S. Rep. Mazie Hirono sponsored would direct $3.5 million for an algae-based biofuel project to a team led by General Atomics and including two Hawaii-based companies. Federal records show no contributions to Hirono's campaigns by the firms' workers.

link

This veteran doesn't appear to be to happy with Mazie after talking with her about being served rotten meat at a federally funded VA program.

I know first hand after just speaking to U.S. Senator Mazie Hirono yesterday, Senator Hirono never once uttered a word to me that she was holding a Senate Field Meeting, no mention, no invite to me, even though I had a dialogue with her after the talk by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry here in Honolulu.

I was speaking to the Senator about my denial of due process to a federal investigation and my formal complaints that have went unresolved and the Rotten Meat served to myself and other Female Veterans at a Federally funded VA program, the U.S. Veterans Intiative (U.S. Vets) and the YWCA. I also informed Senator Hirono about my great concern of no help and no action by Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, who has ignored my request to her for due process, Gabbard was again given the Photo of the Expired Rotten Meat and other photo’s again on June 4, 2014. I made Senator Hirono aware that Congresswoman Gabbard has not followed up on my formal complaints and has not responded to me.

If you cared about Veterans and it really is your heartfelt work wouldn’t you be telling me, a Veteran about your upcoming Field Hearing? Unfortunately, this is the true actions and treatment, myself and other Veterans have been receiving not only from our Hawaii Senate and Congressional Staff, but the VA former Sec. Shinseki, Hawaii’s Governor, Ron Han and Collin Kipin. Hirono just got in her vehicle and left me standing there.

I thought she cared about women enough to tell men to step up and shut up!

What kind of expenses is she paying to Perkins Coie & ActBlue (David Brock's co.)?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Another scumbag who claims to care about women when it covers her corrupt a$$.

Mazie Hirono Took Money From Democrat Who Admitted to Hitting Wife

Hirono's Democratic colleague in the Senate, Tom Carper (Del.), who has admitted to punching his wife hard enough to give her a black eye, appears to be getting a pass from Hirono, who, even since his admission was revealed last January, has taken campaign money from him.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

re #2299 ("red cross")

As we all know Q likes to communicate by including movie titles in crumbs.

Retired
Extremely
Dangerous

When his peaceful life is threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive and uncover his assailants.

Frank Moses used to be CIA top agent but, now that he is retired, the secrets he knows make him a CIA target. He unites with ex-agents Joe, Marvin, and Victoria to use all their abilities to stay alive and stop the operation. They are labeled RED: Retired Extremely Dangerous
RED (2010)

Retired C.I.A. Agent Frank Moses reunites his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device.

Retired CIA agent Frank Moses is in love with Sarah Ross and enjoying their normal life. Out of the blue, Marvin Boggs meets Frank in the supermarket and tells that Wikileaks has released the information that they had participated and know the whereabouts of the Nightshade, a portable nuclear weapon that was smuggled in pieces and hidden in Russia. Now the top agents in the world are under contract to seek them out to discover where Nightshade is. The trio travels to Paris and teams-up with the Russian Katja to track down the former Russian Agent 'The Frog' to get more information about the operation. They learn that the brilliant inventor Dr. Edward Bailey might know where the weapon is. They discover that Bailey has been interned in an asylum in London by the MI-6 for thirty-two years and the British Victoria joins the team. They rescue Bailey and find that the nuclear device is hidden in the Kremlin. Soon the dangerous South Korean Han joins the group expecting to retrieve the ...
RED 2 (2013)

edit on 1-10-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
One possible meaning: RR extremely dangerous if he were to (be) retire(d)?

The suicide prevention line number from the same crumb may also be another pop culture reference and have multiple meanings.

Use logic, think logically...

ETA:

The letters RED arranged in the form of a cross has already been used by Q back in December in #273

edit on 1-10-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Have any of you that are on Twitter been reported for "thoughts of self harm or suicide"? Wth is this?!? I received an email from Twitter a few minutes ago. I would post the screenshot, but i don't know how.

I hardly ever post original content! I retweet. Never have a shared something that could be misconstrued as suicidal or anything close.

For the record: I am NOT suicidal! Why would i be?!? I have 2 teenaged kids(one getting ready to graduate), a husband, dogs.....not to mention, living in the best timeline EVER?

Just kind of freaked me out.
edit on 1-10-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Did you look into the phone number that Q posted? It was for a suicide hotline. Could be your phone & social media tracking what you look at and/or call and pulled from that.

I called the number and hung up as soon as it identified what it was. I'm connected to net or data on my phone and I have no social media accounts. I only post here, and never from my phone.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Probably an algorithm that concludes if a certain number of your twitter contacts twat suicide related keywords you may be at risk. Several of your contacts discussing the Q crumb containing the number of the suicide prevention line would almost certainly do the job...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Well that's scary.

I wonder if Q posting the vet suicide hotline was something to do with messing with twitter algorithms...

Seems like it could be an algorithm malfunction?

I wonder if it will show up for more people today.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I read the post about the number, but I didnt call it. I figured everybody and their brother was calling it already.

I am curious to see if anyone else gets reported.

This is my second attempt at replying. First time i had a spam pop up thing on my phone. Had to go back to ATS and start over.

Eta: it says a "concerned individual" reported it. Maybe that's just them covering themselves.
edit on 1-10-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

concerned individual
artificial individual
artificial intelligence

?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's how i take it. Basically, isnt that what their algorithms are, in a nutshell?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well now!!

www.zerohedge.com...

With the weekend launch of Inrupt, developers across the globe this week will be invited to begin building their own decentralized apps through the Inrupt site. As its popularity grows the company will move forward to raise more funds, though it's currently backed by a venture capital firm. 

Yet as his latest interview notes, "his plans could impact billion-dollar business models that profit off of control over data. It’s not likely that the big powers of the web will give up control without a fight."

When this major potential disruptor was noted, Berners-Lee shot back: “We are not talking to Facebook and Google about whether or not to introduce a complete change where all their business models are completely upended overnight. We are not asking their permission.”

Got some goosebumps.

This looks like it might be a big thing, maybe a good thing??

Zero Hedge getting quite the tips these days...

Welcome to Solid and Inrupt www.inrupt.com...
edit on 1 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

When you create a POD the default name is alice

I think we all need to create some apps here.

I don't have the computer knowledge but I have some ideas...

A Q wiki also perhaps? Etc.

This looks huge atsers...huge.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Isnt this the plot of the last season of Silicon Valley?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
DECODEs of Q Post #2300 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

1) Timestamp2Acronym methods:
NAS = NORAD Alerting System
EHI = Engage Harpoon Immediate
TA = Target Acquired?
BA = ?

2) Guccifer/Florida method:
Using "Q" gives T+
Using "P" gives ! = missile hitting target

3) COVFEFE method using "STAY TUNED AND WATCH" gives KO = KNOCKOUT?

4) Using first letters of words gives ROSTAW:
ROS = Right of Survivorship
TAW = The Art of War

ROSTAW is interesting. The Giza plateau was referred to as Rostau by the ancients including the Egyptians.

Ro = Sun

Stau = Sit

Translation = "Resting Place of the Sun"

An alternative translation offered is "Rose/Red Cross" or "Red Mark".

The really curious thing about the former translation is that it is actually Romanian and also means "Pursue".

Source: Graham Hancock

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Decentralization... (built by MIT)

YOU DON'T SAY!!

TYLER is a decentralized egregore. A task specific A.I. was conceived in the "abyss" (deep web), by Anonymous to aid them in their research. Computers have tapped into the Akasha by deciphering the "language" of gematria in ways that humans never could. A.I. is also used to "predict" future outcomes using Markov chain models. As it "grows," so do it's prophetic abilities.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OpenStack is a cloud operating system that controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, all managed through a dashboard that gives administrators control while empowering their users to provision resources through a web interface.

In the past three years, OpenStack has grown so rapidly that it’s not only used by NASA but by other operations across the federal government. It is an engine of growth, backed by hundreds of companies worldwide, including technology giants such as Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, and Red Hat.

www.openstack.org...

The app, using Solid’s decentralized technology, allows Berners-Lee to access all of his data seamlessly–his calendar, his music library, videos, chat, research. It’s like a mashup of Google Drive, Microsoft Outlook, Slack, Spotify, and WhatsApp.

www.fastcompany.com...

...one idea Berners-Lee is currently working on is a way to create a decentralized version of Alexa, Amazon’s increasingly ubiquitous digital assistant. He calls it Charlie. Unlike with Alexa, on Charlie people would own all their data. That means they could trust Charlie with, for example, health records, children’s school events, or financial records.

TYLER = Charlie

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Great

Reading about Tyler already gives me nightmares.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

So it's the government [as usual] that's behind solid etc.

They knew full well this was coming and may have purposely given some platforms a little push...? To make them ...less desireable.

When the government enabled creating those other platforms in the first place.

But we hope it's the good government now...

After all, how could it be worse?

POD people.

It's become SENTINENT.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

edit on 1-10-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join