It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Good Morning All

OMG... I don't even know what to say anymore ! Such great work everyone over the weekend, lol, I was smelling the roses and pulling weeds

I've read and caught up, lol, pretty much, could fill pages with every awesome post, wish I could give a direct response to how GOOD they all were ! Telepathy would be so handy sometimes !

So It looks like today's 4am talking points are that BK might have committed perjury, talk about projection, cause it looks VERY likely " Dr. " Ford wasn't quite truthful, to say the least. So what is making so many people "connect" with her story ?
lol, have a few ideas, be back later to try and articulate them.

Have a Great Day Guys !

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Holy crap. Trump just told a reporter at his presser "I know you're not thinking, you never do".

LOL! Her shock was totally worth it.

Wow....that was pretty awesome.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hi guys & gals,

What news source do ya'll recommend that I monitor for reliable report?

Breitbart is the only one I frequent, but they don't seem to be on top of everything.

Thanks in advance !

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Rantingly aggregates some good articles and The Conservative Treehouse pulls a lot of things together that might interest you.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thought's on "waste making" house pets, for eisegesis:

Cat's actively search, independently for live food and go for birds as well as ground based animals. They seem to enjoy the more difficult hunt (mice, birds, etc.). Cats actively mark their territories. They accept man's provision of food, comfort, housing but don't rely on it.

Dogs have become trained pets to the extent that they depend on human's for food (they are our "sheep"). They don't become violent to human's except in defense or when trained to guard. We control them.

Dogs actively decide by smell WHERE to drop their waste. Not sure about cats.

It would be interesting to learn how cats react to WIFI - do they avoid "hotspots" in the house? Are their moods/actions affected by the vibrational waves of WIFI?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Excellent value add, thank, Creep Thumper.

Tau is also a form of cross ("T" shaped), so ROS TAU would also be RED CROSS.

ETA - Tau also ties in to the Guccifer/Florida decode on that post of T+ which could be interpreted as Tau Cross. The TAU cross is also called "St. Anthony's cross". St Anthony is the patron saint of lost things.

edit on 1-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Tau/Anthony/lost

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks! Rantingly.com is a nice aggregator.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Dems on the SJC circled around the "polygraph test", a supposed "independent source". Now anyone with any kind of brain can see it for the sham it was, by all the details that have come out about it.
Taking the test the day of a grandmother's funeral, the total sham of the scribbled statement written down, the crossing out/edits, supposedly that the TWO test questions were based on, the signature on the statement.
This was to the Dems a source that absolutely corroborates her story.

What about Sex Crimes Prosecutor Rachel Mitchell? An independent professional source. Now "COMPLETELY EXONERATES Judge Kavanaugh in NEW REPORT!".
Independent sources are no longer credible to the Dems all of a sudden.

Then only an FBI investigation will be good enough. The left stated this more times than I can count during the last grilling of Judge Kavenaugh.

Now that they got the 1 week FBI investigation they all asked for specifically, guess what!!! 1 week will not be enough.

REALLY, it will NEVER be enough.... that's all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

So It looks like today's 4am talking points are that BK might have committed perjury, talk about projection, cause it looks VERY likely " Dr. " Ford wasn't quite truthful, to say the least. So what is making so many people "connect" with her story ?
lol, have a few ideas, be back later to try and articulate them.

So many people "connected" with her story because of the weaponization of the # me 2 movement. That was created by/blown up by left hollywood and msm. They tried to use it with stormy vs Trump. where is that now... its yesterdays garbage. It's now being used to delay Judge Kavenaugh's appointment to the supreme court.

I support women's rights to hold abusers accountable 100%. But please, you have to be careful, as this movement is being hijacked and used for political attacks. You have to be willing to draw a line, that there has to be some kind of responsibility when it comes to uncorroborated, fact-less accusations. A story that has changed so many times, and is obviously being used as a hit job.
Bottom line, this woman is being used. I feel sorry for her, and Judge Kavenaugh. She had 36 years to report to the right law enforcement. This is not about personal accountability.

HEY I just realized this is my 100th post!!!! What do I win!?!?!?!
edit on 1-10-2018 by 40CalTone because: YAY!

edit on 1-10-2018 by 40CalTone because: YAY!
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BilboSlabbins

I call it Faith in God and Country. Things that this country were built on!
I have Faith and I do believe.
The plan is working, I see it!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Whats hilarious is that word is the investigation will be over today or tomorrow! Not really much to investigate if you ask me. Everyone who Ford claims was there does not remember there even being a party. What else should they do? Round up every teenager in a 40 mile radius that was around in the early 80's and interrogate them?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It seems to me the trade deals have far more significance then steel and milk.

It is not a coincidence that Warrior posted the southern states Human Trafficking lanes are now closed, and a week later the trade deal is announced.

I have contended that "trade deals" are as much about Humans As Currency as steel and milk. The reason for that is the so called elites do not trade in Fiat Currency (IOU debt dollars) but in HUMANS, both their energy, labor and their bodies.

While sick and difficult to swallow that is the sad truth and the truth that not only must be dealt with but is!!! Until we stop seeing ourselves as food, we cannot transcend the limitations of our reality.

I see DJT's trade announcement as huge. I'm aware of something in the aethers and not sure how or if to post, but I will hint that last week the things in our reality altered and this trade deal can be seen as a reflection of that.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Exactly. There's nothing there. So why are we bending over for the Dems...? To make the appearance of being the "good guys"? I understand they shouldn't stoop to their level of stupidity, and recklessness. But IMO it has been time to standup and say "that is enough".
Then get spit done for the American People.

I guess we trust the plan though? What else can we the people do in this instance. Just hope there will be the time when we see them all held accountable for all these atrocities against the American People.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Drop 2301 -

twitter.com...📁
VIP PATRIOTS!
[THEY] call in threats prior to each rally in an effort to diminish reach of message.
ALL FOR A LARP.
When one shirt is not enough..
TWO becomes the solution.
Q

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Holy crap. Trump just told a reporter at his presser "I know you're not thinking, you never do".

LMAO , that was hilarious

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

LMAO , that was hilarious

Ha...yeah I was watching it live and actually snort laughed when he said it.

It was literally the very first attempt at a question right after the announcement so completely unexpected.

I was kinda shocked everyone behind him didnt burst out a laugh for a second.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Re: RED OCTOBER

FUN FACT:
Tom Clancy...author of "The Hunt For Red October"
Died five years ago...TODAY.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That was awesome, this is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. President Trump does not hold back with the truth and what he's thinking. He is not scared of hurting anyone's feelings, and not worried about how the failing msm can spin it.

And the reporter proved his point directly after POTUS made the statement. She looked like a fool in front of the world, because the next words of her mouth was her attempt to push her agenda by not even being close to on topic lmao pathetic really.

The rest of the Repubs and others need to take note. Don't be scared to call out libs, dems, lefties on their shams and games. Don't let them walk all over you just because they think they are PC. Its all a lie and a mask they are wearing. Lets go!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I LOVE it when he locks them down!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
When did Trump's hair turn gray? I'd swear, everyone who becomes president you can almost watch them age like the bad guy at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. George W Bush and Bill Clinton both seemed to turn grey within a year of becoming president. Obama, not so much, but he still had slight graying.
edit on 1-10-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join