It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
When did Trump's hair turn gray? I'd swear, everyone who becomes president you can almost watch them age like the bad guy at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. George W Bush and Bill Clinton both seemed to turn grey within a year of becoming president. Obama, not so much, but he still had slight graying.

He's been VERY BADLY TREATED. I'm not at all surprised he's going grey so fast.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Case closed, now we know for sure RR (not rosensein) is a white hat.

mad max

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Drop 2302 -

[Quick History Lesson]
twitter.com...📁
>>>
twitter.com...📁
Why is the D party fighting to change history?
Facts matter!
False narrative "Old D party is now new R party" line no longer swallowed.
SHEEP NO MORE.
Q

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
another one gone.

Ian Read, the CEO for pharmaceutical giant Pfizer, plans to step aside at the end of this year and hand his position to Albert Bourla, the company's chief operating officer.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Drop 2302 -

[Quick History Lesson]
twitter.com...📁
>>>
twitter.com...📁
Why is the D party fighting to change history?
Facts matter!
False narrative "Old D party is now new R party" line no longer swallowed.
SHEEP NO MORE.
Q

Dems are the party of Slavery.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: MountainLaurel

So It looks like today's 4am talking points are that BK might have committed perjury, talk about projection, cause it looks VERY likely " Dr. " Ford wasn't quite truthful, to say the least. So what is making so many people "connect" with her story ?
lol, have a few ideas, be back later to try and articulate them.

So many people "connected" with her story because of the weaponization of the # me 2 movement. That was created by/blown up by left hollywood and msm. They tried to use it with stormy vs Trump. where is that now... its yesterdays garbage. It's now being used to delay Judge Kavenaugh's appointment to the supreme court.

I support women's rights to hold abusers accountable 100%. But please, you have to be careful, as this movement is being hijacked and used for political attacks. You have to be willing to draw a line, that there has to be some kind of responsibility when it comes to uncorroborated, fact-less accusations. A story that has changed so many times, and is obviously being used as a hit job.
Bottom line, this woman is being used. I feel sorry for her, and Judge Kavenaugh. She had 36 years to report to the right law enforcement. This is not about personal accountability.

HEY I just realized this is my 100th post!!!! What do I win!?!?!?!
edit on 1-10-2018 by 40CalTone because: YAY!

It is not so much people "connecting with HER" as it is a way of disposing of Kavanaugh.

Think about the opening of his confirmation hearing. Protest.

It is all a way to stop him from becoming SC.

It boils down to the "Right" to kill babies at any stage of development. This is the heart of the "connection".

They do not care if she is lying or not. The ends justify the means to these people.

Quad extra DIV

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Does the above post of mine look kinda strange to Y'all? It is all jumbled up on the left side of the text box.........

Also, I have No IDEA what the "extra DIV" is after my screen name. It's not there when I hit edit.....

edit on 1-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Does the above post of mine look kinda strange to Y'all? It is all jumbled up on the left side of the text box.........

Also, I have No IDEA what the "extra DIV" is after my screen name. It's not there when I hit edit.....

Yup, you broke ATS Quad!

ETA
Weird that "extra div" actually showed up at the bottom of the post of mine that you referenced, in the italicized "edit text". I didn't type that either, doesn't show up in the quoted portion on your post, and doesn't show up when I try to edit my post.

Maybe I broke ATS lol
edit on 1-10-2018 by 40CalTone because: add

My post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-10-2018 by 40CalTone because: add

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Hi guys & gals,

What news source do ya'll recommend that I monitor for reliable report?

Breitbart is the only one I frequent, but they don't seem to be on top of everything.
Thanks in advance !

Only 3 great places 1 here, 2 www.freerepublic.com... ,3 8channel...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Good job, Quad, you broke ATS.

Extra Divider? Split screen?

This is why we can't have nice things.

OK. I figured out how to break it...

edit on 1-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: Whoops. I'll stop now.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Rod Rosenstein involved in the effort to derail Justice Kavanaugh?

mobile.twitter.com...

???

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Big new drops!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell just said on the senate floor that there will be a full Senate vote on Brett Kavanaugh confirmation this week.

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone

Yup, you broke ATS Quad!

ETA
Weird that "extra div" actually showed up at the bottom of the post of mine that you referenced, in the italicized "edit text". I didn't type that either, doesn't show up in the quoted portion on your post, and doesn't show up when I try to edit my post.

Maybe I broke ATS lol
My post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess your one hundredth post over loaded it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.315 📁
Oct 1 2018 15:33:26 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
[9:00]
"We will be voting this week."
Heading to TN now.
Q

So when Senator McConell addresses "Mr. President" in that speech, is he addressing POTUS or VPOTUS Pence, President of the Senate?

Confusing.

Nicely delivered speech, though.

So we can expect a vote this week?

I'm not going to get overly confident at this point.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Drop 2303 -

Not Normal: 14 Accidents & 3 Fatalities Since Q Posted
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Oct 2018 - 2:29:54 PM

q9JPJDq.jpg

How many plane crashes since post?
Standard deviation?
Q

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Drop 2304 -

Another Example of Futures Proves the Past (Barlow/Snowden Drops)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Oct 2018 - 2:42:31 PM
Anonymous
1 Oct 2018 - 2:37:48 PM

j-barlow-death.png

John Barlow dig

Who would want to kill John Barlow?
What benefit would John Barlows death provide?
When was John Barlow murdered?
Did John Barlow survive a murder attempt only to succumb to its lingering effects eventually?

Washington Post:
Meet the man whose utopian vision for the Internet conquered, and then warped, Silicon Valley

By Jacob Silverman

"To understand where this cyber-libertarian ideology came from, you have to understand the influence of “A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace,” one of the strangest artifacts of the ’90s, and its singular author, John Perry Barlow. Perhaps more than any other, it’s his philosophy — which melded countercultural utopianism, a rancher’s skepticism toward government and a futurist’s faith in the virtual world — that shaped the industry.

“A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace” was an utterly serious document for a deliriously optimistic era

Barlow’s 846-word text, published online in February 1996, begins with a bold rebuke of traditional sovereign powers: “Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.” He then explains how cyberspace is a place of ultimate freedom, where conventional laws don’t apply.

When Eric Schmidt describes the Internet, however misguidedly, as “the world’s largest ungoverned space” in his book “The New Digital Age,” he is borrowing Barlow’s rhetoric. When tech mogul Peter Thiel writes, in “The Education of a Libertarian,” that he founded PayPal to create a currency free from government control and that “by starting a new Internet business, an entrepreneur may create a new world,” it’s impossible not to hear Barlovian echoes. (That grandiose attitude is so common now that HBO has a comedy, “Silicon Valley,” dedicated to mocking it.)"
www.washingtonpost.com... 8-cdab-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html?utm_term=.fde41d884d00📁

The above article was published on March 20, 2015

Barlow suffered a near-fatal heart attack on May 27, 2015. He later reported that he was recovering.

John Perry Barlow - 187 post name [DROP]
187 = murder
post = Washington Post
Barlovian = name [DROP]

Q suggests John Barlow was murdered for his ability to influence through his activities in the Freedom of the Press Foundation. The Washington Post article highlights Barlow's ability to influence wealthy technocapitalists towards his idealistic goals.

@Snowden
You are now a liability.

Freedom of the Press Foundation (FPF) is a non-profit organization founded in 2012 to fund and support free speech and freedom of the press.
Its mission includes "promoting and funding aggressive, public-interest journalism focused on exposing mismanagement, corruption, and law-breaking in government

If wealthy people support Barlow's idealistic goals then they might help support the Freedom of the Press Foundation's goals, "promoting and funding aggressive, public-interest journalism focused on exposing mismanagement, corruption, and law-breaking in government."

Edward Snowden has moved in to the position which was vacant due to Barlow's death. Q is stating Edward Snowden is identified as a liability by the same individuals who caused John Barlow's 187.

Other Unanswered Questions:

Whose crimes are threatened to be exposed by John Barlows activities?

Was John Barlow's relationship with Dick Cheney part of the motive that led to his death?

Was the heart related death of Barlow's girlfriend Cynthia Horner a botched first attempt to murder John Barlow?

John Barlow was engaged to Cynthia Horner, a doctor whom he met in 1993 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco while she was attending a psychiatry conference and Barlow was participating in a Steve Jobs comedy roast at a convention for the NeXT Computer. Cynthia Horner died unexpectedly in 1994 while asleep on a flight from Los Angeles to New York City, days before her 30th birthday, from a heart arrhythmia apparently caused by an undetected viral myocarditis.

Who adapted Jacob Silverman's book for the Washington Post article?

Jacob Silverman is the author of “Terms of Service: Social Media and the Price of Constant Connection,” from which this article is adapted.

Is the Washington Post article a HIT piece or coincidence?
>>3281924
Simple.
We made it public.
Operation closed and cleaned.
Coincidence post drop?
Coincidence No Name [exact 30]?
Coincidence Sen. Graham activated?
In the end, you will be 'shocked' to learn what you've 'essentially' witnessed.
Think NYC bomber 'fireworks' hours prior.
WWG1WGA!
Q

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Drop 2305 -

The Swamp Using Dr. Ford to Frame Justice Kavanaugh
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Oct 2018 - 3:04:47 PM
Anonymous
1 Oct 2018 - 2:50:02 PM
>>3281997
Ford should down for perjury……..
>>3282114
Refused to hand over therapy notes to FBI.
Think WHY.
Justice K NEVER named.
[Mr X logged in book along w/ physical description during 'eyes closed' session = / = Justice K].
FBI no subpoena power [no GJ] to demand.
Justice K NEVER named / asked during Polygraph.
Something did happen to Dr. Ford in her past.
Use of that 'something' to 'frame' Justice K.
Dr. Ford's family has strong ties to SWAMP.
FBI has expanded investigation into other suspicious acts w/ support of ABC agency as AUTH BY POTUS.
[RR] involved?
Q

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Drop 2306 - (previously posted by CoramDeo)

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Oct 2018 - 3:33:26 PM
twitter.com...📁
[9:00]
"We will be voting this week."
Heading to TN now.
Q

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There are graphics included in the above drops which I am unable to post.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join