It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

Are people accessing the links from today's first post ok? I can't access the from UK!

I can't access either link. No response from the gov servers.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I know it to early but I love it

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm not saying that that small quote contains everything I've said.

Okay, I have shown here: www.abovetopsecret.com... that what you quoted is saying nothing that you are saying repeatedly. Maybe you should find or quote something that shows anything about what you are talking about.... isn't that the point...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #2382 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

1) TIMESTAMP/DELTA2ACRONYM methods:
SRO = Senior Ranking Officer, OR Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Observation, OR Special Report Online, Standing Room Only, Socorro (Amtrak station code; Socorro, NM), Saudi Railways Organization (Saudi Arabia), Surface Readout, Sold Right Out, Seismic Research Observatory, Sensitive Reconnaissance Operations, Shutdown Reactor Operator (US Navy submarine watchstation), Sustainment Replenishment Operations, Slack per Remaining Operation, Social Reform Officer (Church of Scientology),

JHE = Journal of Human Evolution, OR Helsingborg, Sweden - Heliport (Airport Code)
VWBB = ? (VW=Volkswagon, BB=Bye Bye, OR Bloomsberg, OR Big Business)
DEBJ = ?

2) CAPS only gives DDIVIDETOGETHERSTRONGTOGETHERYOUWINYRPRPAQ
(Note Together can also be "To Get Her")

3) GUCCIFER/FLORIDA method
Using "P" gives TO artvslsul4 = ? (art... vs.)
Using "Q" gives DE..seweoe/a2 = ? (DE=Germany?)
Using "p" gives Orsu = Orsu is an LGA (local government area) and tribe in the Imo State of Nigeria.
Using "q" gives Nprs = Not personal?

4) COVFEFE method using CAPS only:
a) Using "DIVIDE" gives HDCXWTTCW
b) Using "TOGETHER" gives XJNTMWULU
c) Using "STRONG" gives WOYDGVINS
d) Using "WIN" gives ADULBCMCO
edit on 1-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: formatting

link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

About the Russians find a new gold reserve and the Chinese are on their arse because America/Europe won't deal with them after a shooting (don't want to spoil too much), so the Chinese decide to invade Russia and steal the gold.

A good book if you get a chance to read it.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WOW...Breaking tonight:
Beto O'Rourke campaign secretly/illegally financing the Illegal migrant caravan from massive campaign funds?
www.projectveritasaction.com...

WTH? Wait.... WTH?

It does raise a very interesting point: who gets elected only to be bounced days later for stuff like this and worse?

That would sync up with that numbskull actors threats of blood in the streets.

Think about it. You have an election of a controversial politician like Trump who has been under investigation, and then you have midterms and people removed from offices they claim to have won for stuff like this?

Do you think there will be blood in the streets from the left after two years of priming?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Nice!
Hey now...none of that till after Thanksgiving. You Canadiens know what that is, right.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Gitmo is in fact being used for what it was created for - not to house HRC clone bots, but to deal with the GLOBAL SCUM, names we do not know and will never need to know. Note DJT "I wanted to keep it open for her" meaning "he had to keep it open for another reason..."

I still wonder why BHO didn't hand out more pardons. Can they exist in an unrecorded state?

Part of The Plan could be to develop new cases against the bad actors. It would make sense on a few levels, and notably the midterm elections could be a trap for such things.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thanks for posting the screen scrapes ToL!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Gitmo is in fact being used for what it was created for - not to house HRC clone bots, but to deal with the GLOBAL SCUM, names we do not know and will never need to know. Note DJT "I wanted to keep it open for her" meaning "he had to keep it open for another reason..."

I still wonder why BHO didn't hand out more pardons. Can they exist in an unrecorded state?

Part of The Plan could be to develop new cases against the bad actors. It would make sense on a few levels, and notably the midterm elections could be a trap for such things.

FF, good question. Somewhere I read this beings speculated on, but it assumes BHO was actually president.

It does remind though. I recall reading last year that entering the office the President signs a slew of contracts - contract law is our problem not moral law. One of them says he will not go after previous Presidents, which of course would be a problem they need to work around. Does it include "staff?"

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Okay, I have shown here: www.abovetopsecret.com... that what you quoted is saying nothing that you are saying repeatedly. Maybe you should find or quote something that shows anything about what you are talking about.... isn't that the point...

You need a quote to understand that the Uniform Code of Military Justice only applies to civilians in special cases, (usually actively involved with the military or drawing benefits)?

Here you are, (a)3-10 are the cases mentioned above:
(a) The following persons are subject to this chapter:
(1) Members of a regular component of the armed forces, including those awaiting discharge after expiration of their terms of enlistment; volunteers from the time of their muster or acceptance into the armed forces; inductees from the time of their actual induction into the armed forces; and other persons lawfully called or ordered into, or to duty in or for training in, the armed forces, from the dates when they are required by the terms of the call or order to obey it.
(2) Cadets, aviation cadets, and midshipmen.
(3) Members of a reserve component while on inactive-duty training, but in the case of members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States only when in Federal service.
(4) Retired members of a regular component of the armed forces who are entitled to pay.
(5) Retired members of a reserve component who are receiving hospitalization from an armed force.
(6) Members of the Fleet Reserve and Fleet Marine Corps Reserve.
(7) Persons in custody of the armed forces serving a sentence imposed by a court-martial.
(8) Members of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Public Health Service, and other organizations, when assigned to and serving with the armed forces.
(9) Prisoners of war in custody of the armed forces.
(10) In time of declared war or a contingency operation, persons serving with or accompanying an armed force in the field.
(11) Subject to any treaty or agreement to which the United States is or may be a party or to any accepted rule of international law, persons serving with, employed by, or accompanying the armed forces outside the United States and outside the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
(12) Subject to any treaty or agreement to which the United States is or may be a party or to any accepted rule of international law, persons within an area leased by or otherwise reserved or acquired for the use of the United States which is under the control of the Secretary concerned and which is outside the United States and outside the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands.
(13) Individuals belonging to one of the eight categories enumerated in Article 4 of the Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War, done at Geneva August 12, 1949 (6 UST 3316), who violate the law of war.
(b) The voluntary enlistment of any person who has the capacity to understand the significance of enlisting in the armed forces shall be valid for purposes of jurisdiction under subsection (a) and a change of status from civilian to member of the armed forces shall be effective upon the taking of the oath of enlistment.
(c) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a person serving with an armed force who—
(1) submitted voluntarily to military authority;
(2) met the mental competency and minimum age qualifications of sections 504 and 505 of this title at the time of voluntary submission to military authority;
(3) received military pay or allowances; and
(4) performed military duties;
is subject to this chapter until such person’s active service has been terminated in accordance with law or regulations promulgated by the Secretary concerned.
(d)
(1) A member of a reserve component who is not on active duty and who is made the subject of proceedings under section 815 (article 15) or section 830 (article 30) with respect to an offense against this chapter may be ordered to active duty involuntarily for the purpose of—
(A) a preliminary hearing under section 832 of this title (article 32);
(B) trial by court-martial; or
(C) nonjudicial punishment under section 815 of this title (article 15).
(2) A member of a reserve component may not be ordered to active duty under paragraph (1) except with respect to an offense committed while the member was—
(A) on active duty; or
(B) on inactive-duty training, but in the case of members of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States only when in Federal service.
(3) Authority to order a member to active duty under paragraph (1) shall be exercised under regulations prescribed by the President.
(4) A member may be ordered to active duty under paragraph (1) only by a person empowered to convene general courts-martial in a regular component of the armed forces.
(5) A member ordered to active duty under paragraph (1), unless the order to active duty was approved by the Secretary concerned, may not—
(A) be sentenced to confinement; or
(B) be required to serve a punishment consisting of any restriction on liberty during a period other than a period of inactive-duty training or active duty (other than active duty ordered under paragraph (1)).

edit on 1-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

twitter.com...

edit on 1-11-2018 by MojaveDesert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You need a quote to understand that the Uniform Code of Military Justice only applies to civilians in special cases?

No I don't dask, because that was not your original statement. You are the one attempting to state that the EO in question, does not apply to ANYTHING criminal prior to the EO effective date.

The quote you provided DOES NOT support what you said. At all.

YOU should probably be clear and concise and bring some supporting quotations, otherwise it is just the word of a character on the internet labeled daskakik.. really, prove me wrong, I don't care, but actually prove it.

I will speak up when anyone is using incorrect information.

I'm not really a jerk dask, although it sounds that way because I have to stand firm in what I'm saying, and you are arguing back. You were repeating something a dozen+ times and noone corrected you yet. I don't want anyone to brush over your post and actually believe what you said is fact. Because its not.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
No I don't dask, because that was not your original statement. You are the one attempting to state that the EO in question, does not apply to ANYTHING criminal prior to the EO effective date.

Actually in the post you replied to I wasn't even talking about the retro-activity that I mentioned in the post with the quote but I see what you are talking about. To be honest I had just given the EO a glance and was thinking that if the EO itself made something punishable that it would not apply to anything that HRC and company had done before that.

Technically that is correct and since I had not actually read through the annexes of the EO I asked if there was something in there that could apply. Someone said no because it only applies to people in active service, someone else said it was just a change in procedures, it was also mention that it allowed for a previous EO to be used, but that one doesn't apply either.

I'm not really a jerk dask, although it sounds that way because I have to stand firm in what I'm saying, and you are arguing back. You were repeating something a dozen+ times and noone corrected you yet. I don't want anyone to brush over your post and actually believe what you said is fact. Because its not.

Actually I wasn't talking about just retro-activity of the EO. I also mentioned jurisdiction and who is subject to the EO. That is why I said it doesn't matter in the case of someone like Podesta because he is not subject to the EO and it going into effect on Jan 1, 2019 isn't going to change anything.

I don't think you sound like a jerk, what happened is that the discussion moved along and you focused on just that first observation that I made.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2382 (the first one today after 22 days 23hrs 2mins 28 secs (22 23:02:28)... )

It occurred to me that, after such a long break, Q could have posted at any time today and does not appear to have been driven to post at a certain time by a demand for reply from Chans. Therefore, I believe the timing likely to have been deliberately chosen?

The post date/time was 11/01/2018 19:44:41. (Date adds to 23, Time adds to 23! Or "WW" in letters!)
(Didn't we discuss 23 referring to the fight against SkullnBones (=322)?)

The time seems to be referring to a date - either:
April 1st 1944 -
1) Japanese troops conquer Jessami, Eastern India,
2) Birth - Rusty Staub, American baseball player
January 4th 1944 -
1) Ralph Bunche appointed 1st African American official in US State Department,
2) Operation Carpetbagger begins (aerial dropping of supplies and weapons to resistance fighters in Europe),
3) Death - Henri "Hans" Flu, Indonesian/Dutch family doctor/antifascist, murder.
edit on 1-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Operation Faithful Patriot documents from a NorthCom working group has been leaked (or maybe "leaked") to the cloud.
Powerpoint slides all marked Unclassified/FOUO/LES 271000ROCT18. Some interesting intel.

www.documentcloud.org...

Q = 17

11/06/2018 = MidTerms = 6

17 + 6 = 23

Mass arrests begin 11/23/2018 [on black Friday?] Distraction?

IDK, been a crazy Q day.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

They leaked it to wiki as well.

Operation Faithful Patriot

In October 2018, Operation Faithful Patriot was initiated to provide U.S. military assistance to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in the southwest United States in confronting the approaching caravans.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

it is assessed that only a small percentage of the migrants will likely reach the border

Estimated 200 unregulated armed militia members currently operating along the SWB. Reported Incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments. They operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting CBP primarily between POEs.

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join