It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

She's on his lap.

The hands are together.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

When she sat on/in the lap of that big Black guy who protected her, Hillary looked ALIVE.

In your pic, Hillary looks disappointed.
edit on 11/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You are going to make me look through all 33 pages of that thing and here I thought you wuz my frend.

OK, I got as far as page 12 and a red flag went up for me. There is a cell with the title "JFLCC Mission" and a bullet that says "End state" and then it goes on to say "US Southern Border integrity and sovereignty maintained". My knee-jerk reaction is to call this fake but I did that with the "Where we go..." commercial and I was wrong, so I'm forced to dial it back down from 11, so I will say that this is fishy.

The reason is that "sovereignty" has a specific definition and 10 million illegals (some estimates are as high as 30 million) have never really been a threat to the "sovereignty" of the US. Would the US government use this term in this context? I don't think so.
edit on 2-11-2018 by daskakik because: commas

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You really think that was a human...Hillary herself, sitting on that guys lap?

Occam's razor. She was not on his lap. I think it is an illusion caused by the angle of the shot because her left shoulder is right next to the seat-belt and blinds in the second row of the van.

The story posted earlier said that she was arriving at a diner. If she had just convulsed would they still show up instead of taking her to a hospital or at least home?

Also, if it is an actor then why the need to restrain (as someone mentioned earlier)?

edit on 2-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. Crack will do that to a person.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
The hands are together.

Which hands?

I count nine fingers holding a pen (thumb is out of view) and three on the dashboard.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What about the other hand??? Not the one on the dash but what would be her left hand. Look at all the fingers?

I try to see anyway she could be in the backseat the outline of her right shoulder can be seen in front of him...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Looks to me like she is sitting in the back seat. The driver and his seat appear to be forward of her, It's an optical illusion IMO.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
What about the other hand??? Not the one on the dash but what would be her left hand. Look at all the fingers?

I see her watch and some blur from the antena. I don't see another hand.

I try to see anyway she could be in the backseat the outline of her right shoulder can be seen in front of him...
Her right shoulder is not even visible.

ETA: Her indexed finger is raised and you can see the web which makes her middle finger look wider, or maybe reptilians are built that way, but there isn't another hand.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

a reply to: MojaveDesert

What is Q attempting to do when posting images showing connections between his posts and President Trump's tweets? Prove that they're working together? We already knew that.

Anyway, good to see Q posting again. At least now we know that when he predicts something, it can be something that will occur in months, or years.

A incorrectly believed things like "Bye Mr. Rosenstein" , or HRC video Release, to be imminent happenings.

If you look at the dates, the difference is exactly a year. With Q also saying "every detail planned?", this opens the possibility that the entire first year of Q posts could have direct relations to the ones exactly a year later.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Looks to me like she is sitting in the back seat. The driver and his seat appear to be forward of her, It's an optical illusion IMO.

Exactly. If she had been sitting on the lap of someone in the front side passenger seat her left shoulder would have been parallel or forward of the driver, in regard to the dash, but it is actually at an angle and behind.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I found it rather interesting that POTUS states numerous times at the rally last night that "things are happening" and "they are happening faster than they thought" "we are turning this big ship around, faster than anyone believed possible" (possibly not direct quotes, low coffee intake this early to guarantee my memory)

And then Q gets on the scene with new posts.

Also the mention of Gitmo.

Just interesting to me, and felt like more of a Q proof than the visuals that were put together.

ETA: also remember a post here talking about NOT being able to go after or charge previous potus.... wouldn't that be rendered obsolete in bummers case if he is found to NOT be American, as in his whole presidency would be rendered void? Just asking.
edit on 2-11-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 2-11-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You are going to make me look through all 33 pages of that thing and here I thought you wuz my frend.

OK, I got as far as page 12 and a red flag went up for me. There is a cell with the title "JFLCC Mission" and a bullet that says "End state" and then it goes on to say "US Southern Border integrity and sovereignty maintained". My knee-jerk reaction is to call this fake but I did that with the "Where we go..." commercial and I was wrong, so I'm forced to dial it back down from 11, so I will say that this is fishy.

The reason is that "sovereignty" has a specific definition and 10 million illegals (some estimates are as high as 30 million) have never really been a threat to the "sovereignty" of the US. Would the US government use this term in this context? I don't think so.

That is a military document. Nothing wrong with that bullet & statement.
Trump & team view the caravan hordes as a violation of America’s border and sovereignty and rightly so. Has nothing to do with those already in US and those coming seeking legal immigration or asylum. The rest will be processed and promptly deported or imprisoned. Also as you may know not all those troops are down there to prevent the caravans from crossing over but to also protect the NG and capture/detain certain actors from trying to escape.

The left wingnuts are gonna go absolutely apesh#t for next few weeks over this immigration chaos.

"23" seems to be a special number that will play out over next 3 weeks.
Lots of action to come.
Enjoy the show!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Oh...My... you are "q"

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

What is Q attempting to do when posting images showing connections between his posts and President Trump's tweets? Prove that they're working together? We already knew that.

Anyway, good to see Q posting again. At least now we know that when he predicts something, it can be something that will occur in months, or years.

A incorrectly believed things like "Bye Mr. Rosenstein" , or HRC video Release, to be imminent happenings.

If you look at the dates, the difference is exactly a year. With Q also saying "every detail planned?", this opens the possibility that the entire first year of Q posts could have direct relations to the ones exactly a year later.

There is an interesting sci-fi fantasy story floating around which postulates all significant events that have occurred from the time Trump took office, to the birth of "Q" (for what we peasants know) and all that has been prophesied in past/present and future space/time has already been foretold in a "Plan" that POTUS holds in which we are all "players" whether we know it or not. That is the basic summary.
Do you know of this story?

And no I'm not referring to the "Matrix".

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Decode of timestamp #2382 WW or 2323 is echoed in #2383: CAPS only gives WWPOTUSTMSMQWPQ

WW = 2323 = 5:5
POTUS = Trump
T = 20 (location) AND/OR Tango (target)
MSM = Mainstream Media OR MS-13
QWPQ = Washington Post under special attention of Q Group (NSA)?

Warning of a threat? Physical threat while Trump is being interviewed possibly at some MSM location. Or a particularly damaging bit of information to be published? Most probably from/at the Washington Post?

Alternatively: Trump to drop a 5:5 bomb during MSM visit and attempts to prevent him from doing so are to be expected?

ETA:

Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5).
(snippet of #854)

edit on 2-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

No but please tell me more

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The 23 enigma can be seen in:

Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea's book, The Illuminatus! Trilogy (therein called the "23/17 Phenomenon")Wilson's Cosmic Trigger I: The Final Secret of the Illuminati (therein called "the Law of Fives" or "the 23 Enigma")
link

?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yes, it's all about ones interpretation of predictions and statements. That's a neat thing about Q's communications, and why he tells us to "THINK" for ourselves.

Just like that HRC in the van pic where people are parroting things that the pic doesn't even show.

You really think that was a human...Hillary herself, sitting on that guys lap?

Within the Realm of reality -

The science - a video with a question at 3:20 that a few posters may have a problem answering lol

edit on 1122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1122018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join