It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
It's funny there are really few interpretations or analysis done by any big msm players, that I can find, about the Trump executive order regarding new procedures: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States

www.whitehouse.gov...

I don't know the full implications and we have all seen how many people are understanding it.

I'm going to say I think it was a hint to all those waiting for action but it really doesn't matter.

Trump can convene a military tribunal anytime he likes.

He doesn't have to issue an amendment in March 2018 for 2019 and wait for it to begin.

This is why it may have been a signal of what's to come.

The Supreme court was what is important because they decide if he can proceed with military tribunals or not if they are challenged.

Any civilian found to be aiding in say, a plan to assassinate a President elect or sitting president could be tried.

Any civilian aiding foriegn powers, at a time of war whuch the US has debadedly been in since 2001, can be tried.

I would imagine any citizens profiting from human rights abuses such as human trafficking, drug and gun running for the purpose of raising funds to further a plot involving foreign governments could also be tried. Though I'm not sure of that.

I dug into this as well and ended up going in circles trying to find meaningful interpretations. I thought the Rosenberg's were prosecuted by military tribunal since they were convicted during Korean War, but nope. Assuming big arrests will one day happen they will probably be the unknown knowns which the public will never know, wisked off to GiTMO at Camp 7 assuming it gets funded/renovated.
Trust the Plan I guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

I highly doubt Trump will allow all to go down in private.

He's a publicity king.

He knows people want these people to pay.

He's got an election to win in 2020.

He's going to have to give something. I think he wants it as much, probably more seeing all the classified stuff, as we do.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: MojaveDesert

I highly doubt Trump will allow all to go down in private.

He's a publicity king.

He knows people want these people to pay.

He's got an election to win in 2020.

He's going to have to give something. I think he wants it as much, probably more seeing all the classified stuff, as we do.

As Q says, we must circumvent the media, so, some of these trials will never be advertised on the Don Lemon Show. Besides, how would we know if JC's twits are from him, or another entity. We would never know.

By the way JC is begging people to vote. I wonder why LOL LOL LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
50 million hits on the links in the Q drops took the . gov site down.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

(a) Nothing in Annex 1 shall be construed to make punishable any act done or omitted prior to the date of this order that was not punishable when done or omitted.

You are twisting this. In this part you quoted yourself here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It does not say whatsoever, that any crime committed prior to the date of the order is just simply excluded. This merely states that any crime that was not "already punishable" at the time of the crime will not be made punishable under this order.

So actions that are made crimes after the order date are unusable. If they were crimes while committed, then they were crimes and fall within the order.

I'm not saying that somewhere else the EO it is not actually stating what you are saying. I'm no trained lawyer. But what you are quoting, is not what you are saying, and have repeated a dozen times.

edit on 1-11-2018 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Of course, I've noticed the polls.

The news hasn't talked about much to do with any of the races except that silly Sinema poll conducted by NBC/Marist. It's like that one poll is a talisman for the whole election.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

If the Q links caused that then, day-um, this Q thing is bigger than I thought. That's a lot of "woke." Woke in the real sense, not the fake sjw woke. No wonder the deep state cabal would try and censor the phenomenon.

I can't get either link to work, what are they?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, FYI I got a "Spyware" warning from that constitution.org link.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Are people accessing the links from today's first post ok? I can't access the from UK!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

They just released World War 3, Fallout 76 - B.E.T.A., and Call of Cthulu on the Shield. Nothing to see here.

(not for the ladies)

"Why did Con-stantinople get the works?
That's nobody's business but the Turks!"

edit on 2-11-2018 by eisegesis because: checkmate

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

BG, it sure did seem to crash fast. Folks just hanging on a Q drop I guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

Are people accessing the links from today's first post ok? I can't access the from UK!

Can't touch the first one, but I can almost get the second one.

**EDIT**

All I get is a gray screen when it says it's done.

edit on 1-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufichecked my device. With a couple scans and good here. But I won't be going back to check.

If the mods could check it out and delete, locked out of editing

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Links from the Q drop

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
WOW...Breaking tonight:
Beto O'Rourke campaign secretly/illegally financing the Illegal migrant caravan from massive campaign funds?
www.projectveritasaction.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
So actions that are made crimes after the order date are unusable. If they were crimes while committed, then they were crimes and fall within the order.

I'm not saying that that small quote contains everything I've said.

It applies to those on active duty and the BO EO allowed for trials of alien enemy combatants. They just don't apply to HRC and company. I asked where in these EOs does it make it possible to carry out these arrests and got one saying they do not so if they do not then why the wait?

ETA: actually why the wait isn't correct maybe, why are people expecting these results is better.
edit on 1-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WOW...Breaking tonight:
Beto O'Rourke campaign secretly/illegally financing the Illegal migrant caravan from massive campaign funds?

James O'keefe (Head of Project Veritas) divulged this on the Sean Hannity radio show this afternoon. He also said many other Democrats were involved. Not just Beto. In some states its illegal to do secret recordings.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Links from the Q drop

twitter.com...

Thanks TOL,

I posted the Hatch act concerns last week RE arrests. Q confirms.

Important to remind that DJT tweeted the elections will be monitored, assuming by our friends at the top, so "polling" which is used to influence and justify the manipulations will fail. All bases are covered, the Triad must be done fairly. Retweet is probably in order as I know folks are sorosian edgy.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WOW...Breaking tonight:

WTH? Wait.... WTH?

It does raise a very interesting point: who gets elected only to be bounced days later for stuff like this and worse?

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join