It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Probably an elaborate prank.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...

When journalistic integrity becomes an oxymoron.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I don't know why they don't just ban his ass from the WH. He isn't worth the hassle.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.stopplusultra.com...

PLUS ULTRA is a secret society. Though written off by most as a wild conspiracy theory, they are very real, and they really did abandon us. Comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

Interesting site

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Except plus ultra is hundreds of years old.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Just passing on interesting stuff.

ETA how do you know?
edit on 29-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Course no problem.
They came up about 10 threads ago

Eisegesis found a bunch of stuff how they were part of the Knights of ancient European heraldry how their symbols are pillars possibly the pillars of Hercules AKA Gibraltar pass. And then how they knew u what laid Beyond The Straits of Gibraltar.
Such as the new world and so forth. They are associated with the Knights Templar
edit on 10 29 2018 by dashen because: Oh boy

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just saw this. Don't shoot the messenger. I just got done saying I post what I find interesting.

For the record I don't believe Microchip I think Neon debunked him thoroughly.

From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ‘Q’ Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution

A little less than a year after the first QAnon post, which has since led hundreds of thousands of news junkies down a conspiracy rabbit hole, news correspondent Jack Posobiec from One America News Network spoke with one of the co-originators of the “Q” persona who runs a group of individuals posing as a high-level government intelligence officer. On an anonymous “free speech” platform called 8Chan, they leave thousands of riddles, “clues,” odd questions, and cryptic lines as bread crumbs for their followers to help them in their search for truth. Many major media outlets have overviewed the nest of conspiracy theories nurtured within Q followers. While many have speculated about who is behind Q and how it came to exist, thanks to Posobiec’s extensive research and the confession of a co-creator who goes by the pseudonym “Microchip,” we now know, with a high degree of certainty, the real origin story of QAnon. Microchip’s story is believable, and he doesn’t appear to have a good motivation for taking credit for QAnon if he didn’t actually help create it. Additionally, Posobiec indicated he had long suspected it was him before Microchip confessed, after following the suspected Q creators closely for many months.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Except plus ultra is hundreds of years old.

It's reasonable to assume there are (and always have been) competing factions with different agendas in Plus Ultra.

Certainly factional power struggles exist within the organization.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Gab has spent the past 48 hours proudly working with the DOJ and FBI to bring justice to an alleged terrorist. Because of the data we provided, they now have plenty of evidence for their case. In the midst of this Gab has been no-platformed by essential internet infrastructure providers at every level. We are the most censored, smeared, and no-platformed startup in history, which means we are a threat to the media and to the Silicon Valley Oligarchy. Gab isn’t going anywhere. It doesn’t matter what you write. It doesn’t matter what the sophist talking heads say on TV. It doesn’t matter what verified nobodies say on Twitter. We have plenty of options, resources, and support. We will exercise every possible avenue to keep Gab online and defend free speech and individual liberty for all people. You have all just made Gab a nationally recognized brand as the home of free speech online at a time when Silicon Valley is stifling political speech they disagree with to interfere in a US election. The internet is not reality. TV is not reality. 80% of normal everyday people agree with Gab and support free expression and liberty. The online outrage mob and mainstream media spin machine are the minority opinion. People are waking up, so please keep pointing the finger at a social network instead of pointing the finger at the alleged shooter who holds sole responsibility for his actions. No-platform us all you want. Ban us all you want. Smear us all you want. You can’t stop an idea. As we transition to a new hosting provider Gab will be inaccessible for a period of time. We are working around the clock to get Gab.com back online. Thank you and remember to speak freely.

gab.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And the O.T.O. is more or less neo-Templarism.

Waiting for a Mason to correct me.

I'll post the blood drinking Kadosh ritual.

Screenshot it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what people say about Q. The movement he started and the number of brains he stimulated, are amazing. Q taught me that FoxNews is NOT the only legitimate news source. I'll be forever grateful, even if Q never utters another word.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Yeah, now that she completely wrecked Germany and dragged France and Scandinavia down with her by encouraging toxic immigration.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Gab has spent the past 48 hours proudly working with the DOJ and FBI to bring justice to an alleged terrorist. Because of the data we provided, they now have plenty of evidence for their case. In the midst of this Gab has been no-platformed by essential internet infrastructure providers at every level. We are the most censored, smeared, and no-platformed startup in history, which means we are a threat to the media and to the Silicon Valley Oligarchy. Gab isn’t going anywhere. It doesn’t matter what you write. It doesn’t matter what the sophist talking heads say on TV. It doesn’t matter what verified nobodies say on Twitter. We have plenty of options, resources, and support. We will exercise every possible avenue to keep Gab online and defend free speech and individual liberty for all people. You have all just made Gab a nationally recognized brand as the home of free speech online at a time when Silicon Valley is stifling political speech they disagree with to interfere in a US election. The internet is not reality. TV is not reality. 80% of normal everyday people agree with Gab and support free expression and liberty. The online outrage mob and mainstream media spin machine are the minority opinion. People are waking up, so please keep pointing the finger at a social network instead of pointing the finger at the alleged shooter who holds sole responsibility for his actions. No-platform us all you want. Ban us all you want. Smear us all you want. You can’t stop an idea. As we transition to a new hosting provider Gab will be inaccessible for a period of time. We are working around the clock to get Gab.com back online. Thank you and remember to speak freely.

gab.com...

the obvious conclusion: death to the parents of...

idiot speaks

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thanks for that rabbit hole. With the patents eisi posted and with everything in this thread. The possibilities are endless.

Brakeaway civ indeed.

Been awhile since Green dropped by.

How many members from this thread seem to have left ATS?

I can count at least 10. I read most of ATS and dont see them post anywhere.

Maybe they were Russians

I need more Q damn it!

Been reading about Anatoly Fomenko. Fascinating stuff.

Maybe i need to delve into the brotherhood of the snake a little more.
edit on 29-10-2018 by samuelsson because: lol wrong language

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

He is always here

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Edit: Nevermind... looks like I'm late and this has already been posted!
Apparently Fox aired this commercial today.

edit on 29-10-2018 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It isn't a Q, it is the red, white and blue logo with the arrow on the brick wall at the top of the pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join