It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I wonder if ppl will still follow Q after no arrests are made.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, what did you think of Trump taking the serpent staff from the little girl dressed like an Egyptian, and playing with it? hollywoodlife.com...

"They" are saying he waved it at the media, but that is debatable.....he may have, or, maybe he was just goofing around.
Significant?

The snake fight between Ramses and Moses comes to mind.

Didn't see it...but taking the tools and weapons of your enemy, and treating them like toys, seems like an esoteric power move to me.

It's also a classic brilliant strategy.

It automatically weakens the opponents.

💯⚔

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, what did you think of Trump taking the serpent staff from the little girl dressed like an Egyptian, and playing with it? hollywoodlife.com...

"They" are saying he waved it at the media, but that is debatable.....he may have, or, maybe he was just goofing around.

Significant?

QOS, some write up...

Nothing he does is without meaning - all costumes were vetted prior to arrival at the event. Something of that ilk can be taken a number of ways, Edog's point fits well. The press are snakes also fits. He now is in control of the snakes - the lower levels and the upper (not so much "he" but we of the all) also fits. All are valid, as he just joking around. Too often we figure it is one thing, but with Q we have now seen there are many levels...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You really need to read for yourself.

As dash pointed out, october has been plenty RED.

The deadline is set. Im just waiting for the fuse. There's been plenty for us on the way though. You've missed out

But like I said in another thread. Can mad max and pelosi really be this effing stupid..

And if the russia "collusion" investigation is still ongoing and no charges still against Trump. How can you expect him to have wrapped up an investigation into hillary sooner then they have finish'd theirs. Trump had only been POTUS for a few days when they started investigating him. Hillary's been at it for decades.

I'm hoping for military tribunals so the proceiding's wont take a few years.

One can hope

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

VIPanon just posted that he can't vouch that the pic is actually from POTUS.

My opinion is that he faked it and is now just passing the buck to an anonymous source.

edit on 29-10-2018 by daskakik because: added pic

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
From Bloomberg Twitter:
Ten employees of Indonesia's State Audit Agency, known as BPK, were on board Lion Air's JT610 20 employees from the Finance Ministry were on the crashed jet.

BPK has been investigating the megacity development in Cikarang, West Java. There is a Clinton connection.
Has corruption stalled ‘the Shenzhen of Indonesia’?

"At least 20 employees from Indonesia's finance ministry were on board, the BBC has learned. They routinely took this flight."
source

Passenger List

Possibly related to the Gold Agri arrests yesterday

tied to trafficking/bribery within Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interesting email leak from a "redacted' agent to Comey

This reference to Wikileaks having a doc that was on her server suggests something I have not seen talked about. There is the long standing practice of altering documents slightly in each version handed out to trace where leaks come from. If doc 1 has X on it, you know it came from HRC bathroom server. Did the white hats do this?

At this point it should be really clear. If you assume the DOJ is now mostly, if not all, good guys in the key positions there is zero chance that HRC et al gets to go back to business as usual. There were, and are, cold angry people in the DOJ that simply will not accept a return to business as usual.

To be clear. If the story of Admiral Rodgers saying he/they'd kill everyone one of the targets immediately if DJT or family was harmed, then he and those who supported him are NOT going to ever go back, it is just simply beyond the realm of possibility.

As for arrests: Unless you are in the inner circle, and MSNBC/CNN/NYTIMES are most assuredly NOT in the inner circle, the likely hood of knowing of an arrest or even death (execution) of a key player are zero. To suggest "nothing is happening" demonstrates and ignorance of how the system has worked in the past, let alone during global asymmetrical war over planetary liberation.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand, I think this is related to the warning n Q Post #34 from qntmpkts.pub(bolded part below):

Q Clearance Patriot
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted.

Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials.

On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been
made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest
assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the
atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder if their is in any way a parallel between the Exodus and people leaving to go to a breakaway civilisation?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Having a look now butcherguy!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert
From Bloomberg Twitter:
Ten employees of Indonesia's State Audit Agency, known as BPK, were on board Lion Air's JT610 20 employees from the Finance Ministry were on the crashed jet.

BPK has been investigating the megacity development in Cikarang, West Java. There is a Clinton connection.
Has corruption stalled ‘the Shenzhen of Indonesia’?

"At least 20 employees from Indonesia's finance ministry were on board, the BBC has learned. They routinely took this flight."
source

Passenger List

Possibly related to the Gold Agri arrests yesterday

tied to trafficking/bribery within Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand

No way was that an accident.

Edit: I would say that Angela Merkel resigning is a pretty big boom. This could well be the beginning of the end of the EU.
edit on 29-10-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

Cheers for the links Mojave... the last one is giving me "This page cannot be displayed" (tried half dozen times).

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Strange. Works for me. Are you accessing from outside USA?
Else, idk.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
@FoxNews just had a #QAnon commercial!!!

WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL!

Note the necklace.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Q hasnt posted anything in almost a month, so Q doesnt keep posting anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

no joke, watching that commercial i felt ripples in the matrix.
im not ready
edit on 10 29 2018 by dashen because: redpill

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Did you personally see that on FoxNews, or, did someone merely tweet that it was on there. It looks a bit bogus to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here's the body language lady doing the Google post election meeting.

It sort of confirms what we already suspected about their actions. Just listen to what the Google people are saying.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Has anyone got an esotoric explanation about the snake staff trump had and was pictured with?

@eisi

Got anything?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

link to vid?

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join