It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Mass presidential alerts?

Memes?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So true.

When every person now denouncing Saudi was using the bad factions as their personal piggy banks that was fine.

Now the purse strings are cut and a change is trying to happen for the better and they want to shut it down.

Be optimistic.

Individuals can do something there are SO MANY more people wise to the game now it cannot keep being played the same way.

Change is coming.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 21 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It takes a long time to turn a ship. Especially a ship of state but it’s happening

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Mass presidential alerts?

Memes?

I think POTUS needs to appoint a Meme Czar.

I mean, we have an Asian Carp czar (not kidding).

...and we have a Guantanamo Base closure czar (he seems to be doing a cappy job, of late).

Oh well, at least we no longer have a Rubber czar (he was always bending the rules without breaking them anyway).

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
It takes a long time to turn a ship. Especially a ship of state but it’s happening

That reminds me...

What is the good of telling the ships how to steer so as to avoid collisions if, in fact, they are such crazy old tubs that they cannot be steered at all? What is the good of drawing up, on paper, rules for social behaviour, if we know that, in fact, our greed, cowardice, ill temper, and self-conceit are goingto prevent us from keeping them? I do not mean for a moment that we ought not to think, and think hard, about improvements in our social and economic system. What I do mean is that all that thinking will be mere moonshine unless we realise that nothing but the courage and unselfishness of individuals is ever going to make any system work properly.

It is easy enough to remove the particular kinds of graft or bullying that go on under the present system: but as long as men are twisters or bullies they will find some new way of carrying on the old game under the new system. You cannot make men good by law: and without good men you cannot have a good society. That is why we must go on to think of the second thing: of morality inside the individual.

CS Lewis, Mere Christianity

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

I'm giving him till November 11th.
After that you're going to have a hard time crapping on q more than me

ALL I care about is ACTION from our Justice Department against top-level crooks.. former and current. Q's presence, or lack thereof at this point, means nothing if there's no ACTION.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Cheers CoramDeo!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
"We are looking at putting in a very major tax cut for middle-income people. And if we do that it'll be sometime just prior, I would say, to November,” Trump told reporters after his rally in Nevada Saturday. “We are studying very deeply right now round the clock a major tax cut for middle income people."

Remember the paper DJT held up, with "Middle Class Tax Cuts" on the back of it a few months ago? I said many months ago, pay close attention to the tax cut issue.

Redo trade deals. Then on to the tax cuts, they matter...

Boom

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

ALL I care about is ACTION from our Justice Department against top-level crooks.. former and current. Q's presence, or lack thereof at this point, means nothing if there's no ACTION.

Care, a gentle reminder...

It’s standard DOJ/FBI procedure to not even publicly acknowledge that an investigation is underway until it’s completed. And we’ve had plenty of examples of this in recent months.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So...right before midterms, a caravan of thousands of refugees just happens to organically form and charge toward the U.S., accompanied by media and Dem fanfare. All just coincidental, right?

Please, I and many others, want these games to end. I don't like the idea of a one-party-state and I'm not fond of Republicans, but the Democrats...as they are now, a puppet organization of George Soros, a menace...have to be obliterated, destroyed, gotten rid of.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The ugly truth? Q can't do anything, except to inspire the masses to awake, fight the present evil. When critical mass is achieved, you will see miracles.

You want to see a Red Tsunami? In-vision it...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
So...right before midterms, a caravan of thousands of refugees just happens to organically form and charge toward the U.S., accompanied by media and Dem fanfare. All just coincidental, right?

Please, I and many others, want these games to end. I don't like the idea of a one-party-state and I'm not fond of Republicans, but the Democrats...as they are now, a puppet organization of George Soros, a menace...have to be obliterated, destroyed, gotten rid of.

Funny, i was just showing thinking this. In what mind does this make sense? Thousands of Central America folks amass to invade the US to.....? uh....? I assume "demand" jobs? Jobs from whom? Me? Do I have to employ a single 19 year old Honduran man who does not speak english, has no skills and invaded to prove a point that I don't understand? Can he even articulate it?

I know, "something something Trump." But are the dims really looking at this as a good thing for them personally? I posted a link there is a 5 year back log of immigration cases already!I actually think this helps the liberators more then it helps the oppressors.

Frankly it is truly awful these caravan folks are being used this way and hope some of the misguided champions see the pain the are causing these folks.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: Aallanon

That reminds me...

What is the good of telling the ships how to steer so as to avoid collisions if, in fact, they are such crazy old tubs that they cannot be steered at all? What is the good of drawing up, on paper, rules for social behaviour, if we know that, in fact, our greed, cowardice, ill temper, and self-conceit are goingto prevent us from keeping them? I do not mean for a moment that we ought not to think, and think hard, about improvements in our social and economic system. What I do mean is that all that thinking will be mere moonshine unless we realise that nothing but the courage and unselfishness of individuals is ever going to make any system work properly.

It is easy enough to remove the particular kinds of graft or bullying that go on under the present system: but as long as men are twisters or bullies they will find some new way of carrying on the old game under the new system. You cannot make men good by law: and without good men you cannot have a good society. That is why we must go on to think of the second thing: of morality inside the individual.

CS Lewis, Mere Christianity

"You cannot make men good by law"

No law ever stopped a man, woman or child from doing anything. Only their own personal moral code.

The "law" only provides for financial (jail is financial) remedy after the fact. The law is not a barrier to action, only "choice" is (freewill).

What have the controllers done over the last 10k years? Create endless financial remedies for "crimes" against the bureaucracy and demanded folks cede their moral compass to the very same bureaucracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

The ugly truth? Q can't do anything, except to inspire the masses to awake, fight the present evil. When critical mass is achieved, you will see miracles.

You want to see a Red Tsunami? In-vision it...

Red Tsunami is incoming because of what Trump/Republicans are doing to make the U.S. greater in so many ways. Even Democrats are paying less taxes. Democrat leaders want to reverse everything.

Q or no Q, a Red Tsunami is on its way, IMO.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I wonder if we need a second tool of communication, alongside memes?

One that takes news stories down to their simplest in single line bullets that show just how impossibly coincidental they are... and all ending with "Coincidence? Or manipulation?"

My concern is that many memes are designed to make one think and then investigate... but only 50% of sheep have the time, intelligence or inclination to do that.

Taking Sky's post as an example, the following might work (not checked for accuracy):

- Since 2017 the U.S. stated clearly illegal immigrants will be pushed back
- A thousands strong caravan from Honduras is now bound for the U.S.
- Why has this not happened in the last 30 years
- None wanted to stay in Mexico - they aim for a country telling them not to come
- At 20 miles a day they will arrive at the border 2 days before elections

--- COINCIDENCE or ARE THEY BEING MANIPULATED? ---

I know we can't awaken everyone - I just question whether we need a second method more tuned to 30% of the population.

edit on 21-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
More synchronicity...

John E Hoover @IamJohnCullen

Who only does Oct 1 videos just put out a video about Khashoggi and MBS.

I agree with what he thinks except I wonder if MBS actually had him killed or if the other side did so to implicate MBS and silence Khasshoggi from giving up any secrets.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Playing catch up again, my apologies if this has been posted, but the history of the three below Trump, Alwaleed Talal, Khashoggi) does suggest something more complex may be at play. Not to mention consistent with Q's early reports as regards Saudi Arabia.

One theory is that Jamal Khashoggi held a strong alignment with Brennan-minded U.S. intelligence officials, hence his working relationship with the Washington Post. Khashoggi negotiated with Saudi for a meeting in Turkey because the Pro-Iran sketchy Brennan types have close relationships with corrupt Turkish intelligence officials. After setting up the meeting at the Saudi consulate in Turkey and coordinating therein; U.S. and Turkish intelligence were closely monitoring the visit anticipating the outcome.

Brennan-aligned Saudi ideologues like ostracized Prince Alweed Talal; who use massive amounts of money to corrupt U.S. politicians and intelligence officials; coordinated an opportunity to strike back at Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman (MbS) through the death of Khashoggi.

This theory would explain the outcome and massive attention therein.

Link
edit on 21-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm still not clear how they got across the Mexican border.
How did 4000 migrants overwhelm 5000 federales?
This whole story doesn't stand up to basic logical examination.
Who is feeding them ? where are they sleeping?
How the hell do you travel thousands of miles in a pair of flip-flops and enough Provisions to fit in a Hello Kitty backpack?

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join