It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

see. as white nationalist as it is. even he makes a distinction between the "Khazar Fake evil mafiosos" and otherwise legitimate innocent jews. even so. focus on the group

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

this is just.....
i cant

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It has happened before.

The Divine Wind saved Japan from an invasion by Korea back a long time ago.

They decided it was God's work ... and were thankful.

Well, Trump prays to God so ...

P

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CoramDeo

see. as white nationalist as it is. even he makes a distinction between the "Khazar Fake evil mafiosos" and otherwise legitimate innocent jews. even so. focus on the group

So the link I came across is an examination of a book written by author Jo Hindman titled Terrible 1313 Revisited.

She's mentioned in another book, here, titled Mothers of Conservatism: Women and the Postwar Right

I can't keep my eyes open any more. I get the gist of what is being said, but I can't put any pieces together.

Brain, off.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Did the British Collude to steal the Election for Hillary?

This stuff is coming out at such a snail pace that it might as well not be revealed at all. Come on Q, I dont give a damn about Brett K and the Midterm elections and Dems vs. Reps BS. Lets see FISA DECLAS, one of the biggest scandals in U.S. History.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Source

Nope. It gets really tiring to hear from Anons, Pundits and Journalists of what is GOING TO happen at some future date. Its attention-grabbing, marketing-technique to keep people on their toes. If you have something to drop, leak, show, might as well do it the moment you have it.

I don't want a Government that keeps secrets and taunts its citizens with those secrets or promises them in exchange for a vote.

FISA Abuse is only a very small portion of a much larger problem.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Soon we'll hear the MSM become conspiracy theorists, speculating if Trump has access to top secret weather modification tools. They'll show animations of how hurricanes rarely move SW to NE into Central Mexico...and how this one gradually veers right towards the Caravan.

edit on 10/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So are these two great powers gog and magog?
Can we pin those names on them, or am i way off.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Did the British Collude to steal the Election for Hillary?

This stuff is coming out at such a snail pace that it might as well not be revealed at all. Come on Q, I dont give a damn about Brett K and the Midterm elections and Dems vs. Reps BS. Lets see FISA DECLAS, one of the biggest scandals in U.S. History.

I posted this article in this thread 2 weeks ago, because it makes a lot of sense.

Link - www.americanthinker.com...

President Trump is most likely using the SPYGATE documents as LEVERAGE. So many parties want him to keep them classified, the President is most likely promising these parties that he will, if they will do some things.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Woman from Hillary Clintons senatorial team found with her throat slit on Upper West Side

The Hillary connection was not in the media. It was found by researchers on the victims linkedin account.

Source: The Real Dark Judge

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump is most likely using the SPYGATE documents as LEVERAGE. So many parties want him to keep them classified, the President is most likely promising these parties that he will, if they will do some things.

Yeah, unfortunately thats what he seems to be doing.

In other words, he's becoming a politician. He's got dirt on everyone and is using it to enforce his agenda.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

That is solid gold. 🤣😆😅😂

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah, unfortunately thats what he seems to be doing.

In other words, he's becoming a politician. He's got dirt on everyone and is using it to enforce his agenda.

Also, un-redacting would give away SECRETS regarding who Bob Mueller is Investigating.
New ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This sounds like too good a coincidence to miss for the meme-artists out there:

Sheep replace traffic in Madrid

edit on 22-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Just checking in...

So do followers still believe Q when he kept saying MBS is one of the good guys?

That has always been one of my big sticking points on Q. Never have I thought MBS was anything but another vile dictator in the twisted/backwards monarchy regime that is Saudi Arabia.

Selling arms to SA is like selling arms to the devil himself. No letter in the alphabet will ever change my mind about that.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Hey eisegesis.
You'll get a kick out of this one.
Has anyone ever heard of the Chicago 1313 group? Because I didn't.

Sharing is caring.

*passes out hand grenades*

files.abovetopsecret.com... Source: tinyurl.com...

At work... Will connect dots later.

edit on 22-10-2018 by eisegesis because: 44

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

When did Q keep saying MbS was one of the good guys?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Has over 1000 man crew.

Can take over 2000 civilians at a time ... many many more can fit ... it has a bloody big landing deck for another few thousand.

Wait for it ... the US has ... 9 of them, yes nine of them.

Easy solution! Ship them home, land them on the best beach in their country of origin.

There ya all go, easy peasy.

I wonder, how many can fit on the main flight deck?

P

I'm evil. I'd dump them in the middle of the ocean. It would send a message.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

When he kept saying that ops in SA had been carried out and bad actors had been removed. That can only mean that the new actors where whitehats, which would include MBS.

Of course it could have been BS and the change was just a chance for Q to act like they had a hand in that.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Strate8

You are right, Q never did. It was followerd that seem to be misled. Q consistently asked why SA arrests were important, what strings were cut and since MBS was responsible for those arrests people started thinking he was on the good side.

Then - If he is bad, why is Trump trying to defend him and SA?

I honestly don't trust the plan until big names go to prison. Plan is BS pipedream until that happens

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join