It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Emergy= missing E N C= Emergency

What does the ENC control LOL now mirror CNE

www.dhs.gov...

You have more then you know

Having a congressional committee send it up forces the Dems to abandon national security publicly right before an election, or betray their long-beholden money masters…again right before the big event.

POTUS is brilliant beyond all measure. They can't win, is lose bigly, or lose bigly.

fas.org...

Are we having fun yet

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

this is just.....
i cant

Well, I can.

The clouds began to swirl and the winds kicked up. A tornado formed in the center of the city and headed straight for the British on Capitol Hill. The twister ripped buildings from their foundations and trees up by the roots. British cannons were tossed around by the winds. Several British troops were killed by falling structures and flying debris.
Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com...
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://(link tracking not allowed)/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

The Tornado That Saved Washington

The Hurricane that saved the U.S? I pray.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Hillary Clinton staffer recently found with her throat slit is just one in hundreds of recent murders and suicides in relation to that Hag.

And this is the reason why the general populace are unaware of how evil these people are the midterm elections are a "tight race":

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Regarding the "1313" group:

Last Trumpet Newsletter
May 2006, Volume XXV, Issue V

Dogma aside, it's a decent read.

Related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"America in Dark Shadows Cast by False Light!"

“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness: whose end shall be according to their works.” - Matthew 6:22-23

Notables:

In Iraq a mysterious new building project is underway. It is a new United States Embassy, and it’s like none other that was ever built. It is a fortress-like compound rising beside the Tigris River, and it is the same size as the Vatican City. It has its own defense force and power and water plants, and it consists of twenty-one buildings. All of this is being built on 104 acres of land and will serve as the United States power center in the Middle East. The complex will have 5,500 employees.

This Embassy Baghdad is ten times larger than any other modern United States Embassy, and the Bush Administration induced the interim Iraqi Government to transfer ownership of this tract of land to the United States. A large contingent of U.S. Marines will be stationed at the embassy to protect it. It should also be noted that this complex is six times larger than the United Nations’ complex in New York City, and the cost is one billion dollars to build it.

Pay Attention
(very important)

In the above verses, we read of a star falling from heaven that poisons one-third of the waters. The word for star in the original Greek is aster, and it is used in conjunction with the word stronnumi from which we get the word astronomy. The word stronnumi literally means to strew or scatter. The Greek word for wormwood means bitterness or calamity. Taking this one step further, the Hebrew word for star is kohawb and is used in conjunction with kawvaw, which means to penetrate, blister, or burn. The word kohawb is also used in conjunction with the Hebrew word kab bone, which means to pile up. With all of that in mind, we must take into consideration that the primary medium range ballistic missile developed and tested by the Iranians is called the Shabab-3, which means shooting star.

Coincidentally: "America Invaded by Aliens!"

On Tuesday, April 11th, 2006, page eight of the New York Post featured a story with the headline “Alien Invasion!” It went on to say: Thousands march on City Hall. An estimated 120,000 people, who were mostly illegal Hispanic aliens, carried signs of protest along with their native flags intermingled with a few American flags and marched south from Washington Square to City Hall. Here let it be noted that Washington Square was the sight of many Communist activities during the 1960’s. Now, Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy are fully backing this revolution, and Hillary told the cheering crowd, “Your faces are the faces of America. You are the people who take care of our children, work in construction and landscaping, restaurants and hotels. You are the faces of those who give us a good day’s work, and often not for a fair day’s pay.” Hillary seems to love this sort of situation, and it no doubt brings back memories to her of when she was a wild protesting Communist hippie during the 1960’s.

The BOOM? (sorry Mods!)

Many other large protests were also happening in all of our major cities, and nearly 500,000 gathered at Los Angeles, California. Most American people really do not know what this is all about or what is soon to happen in our land. This is the beginning of a planned revolution as blueprinted and orchestrated by the masterminds of the Illuminati Great Conspiracy.

The plan is simple. The Illuminists need a revolution in the United States to produce instability and a social cataclysm that will change everything forever and bring forth a quantum leap into a new world order. We know that the U.S. Government purposely allowed many millions of illegal aliens to enter the country and settle in. Once the number reached 13,000,000, our Congress began to move against them with laws that threaten to make them felons and to face deportation.

It was understood in advance that there would be a massive uprising which would start as peaceful protests and eventually become violent riots. Remember the 1960’s riots and organizations such as the Student for Democratic Society (SDS), the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), the Congress on Racial Equality (CORE), the Weathermen, the Black Panthers, the Thirteen-Thirteen in Chicago (1313), and many other such Communist and subversive groups. It is all starting again, and this time our anemic nation will be hard-pressed to survive it.

More: lasttrumpetnewsletter.org...

Thanks again, dashen.

All across the nation
Such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation
With a new explanation
People in motion
People in motion

edit on 22-10-2018 by eisegesis because: in motion = under spells

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Meet the Ohrs

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

In June 2016 Bruce Ohr is an Associate Deputy Attorney General at the US Department of Justice. His office is just four doors down from that of his boss, Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General and the number two-justice officer in America.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So are these two great powers gog and magog?
Can we pin those names on them, or am i way off.
I don't normally adhere to biblical prophecies. Those stories were records of past events. But what they do, or can do, is expose game plans at their core, or motis operandi.

“And when the thousand years are finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall come forth to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to the war: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up over the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down out of heaven, and devoured them” (Revelation 20:7-9 — ASV).

Gog and Magog — What Is the Meaning of Revelation 20:8?

Both groups deceive, both groups adhere to satanic principles. Both groups incite violence, and war, through covert operations. And, if they are not neutralized, could lead to global destruction.

So, yea, they seem to fit.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
D5 Avalanche as started no stopping it now
Spotted in Michigan

Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

I've been on vacation the last few days. I spotted a similar sign along I-696.

It was identical to the sign in the photo, but the place was totally different, so it can't be the same one.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

And now if you dare , follow the founders of the 17 founding organizations of the 1313.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good Morning All

So have been thinking a lot about this whole caravan nightmare and decided to look further into WHY the heck so may people are fleeing one of the most Beautiful and resource rich areas of the World ? Plenty of water, fertile soil and mild weather, fresh seafood, compared to the drought and lack of resources in Africa, this is a Good place to be born ! So what the Hell is going on ?

As far as I can tell there was some sort of coup their last election, sound familiar? I guess you could say they weren't as lucky as us, their version of " Hillary Won "

Pressure from international election monitors sent by the European Union and the Organization of American States persuaded the commission, which is controlled by allies of Mr. Hernández, not to announce him as the winner on Thursday. As violence and looting overtook peaceful opposition protests at the end of last week, the government responded with a crackdown, declaring a 10-day curfew from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., and sending soldiers into the residential streets to enforce it.

www.nytimes.com...

This morning I hear an interview with a woman and her daughter in this nightmare caravan and she says, and my gut believed her, that she was basically told by the gangs she had to leave her home, then I read this and the thought comes into my mind OMG, are these people being kicked out of their homeland so that Globalist's can take over their God given land ?

The United States and Canada perceived the center-left policies of former Honduran president Manuel Zelaya as an intolerable restraint on American and Canadian investment objectives in Honduras. The alignment of Honduras with the left-leaning Bolivarian Alliance for the Americas (ALBA) and PetroCaribe along with stricter domestic reforms to reign in the damage caused by neoliberal policies, emboldened the U.S.-Canadian intervention in the Honduran political system. The coup brought the golpista regime of Roberto Micheletti (June 28, 2009 to January 27, 2010) to power and was followed by the subsequent election of two right wing presidents. Tegucigalpa has pursued policies that are more obedient to the economic consensus of Washington and Ottawa, reversing its march towards progressive land and labor reforms and opening the doors wide to foreign investors. As a result, Honduras has been the bloody stage for human rights violations against those who have resisted some of the more intrusive features of the neoliberal economic model.

www.coha.org...

US aide to Honduras is just under 128 million annually.
explorer.usaid.gov...

I'm still trying to work through this theory, but I absolutely agree we should cut off most ,if not all, aide to Honduras until they clean up the crime in their country and figure out why the aide being sent isn't helping the country to thrive. Maybe it would be a better use of money to give each person in the caravan 5k, enough to make a new home in Mexico and infuse a lot of cash into Mexico's economy. Deduct that money from aide to Honduras if they can't figure out to make it work there for their people. IDK, lol, just thinking out loud.

edit on 22-10-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

And now if you dare , follow the founders of the 17 founding organizations of the 1313.

Nope. It's your turn to add.

just kidding

It'll have to wait.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Overview.
They have spread and got their tendrils in every level of government business and taxation.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML said: "I'm still trying to work through this theory, but I absolutely agree we should cut off most ,if not all, aide to Honduras until they clean up the crime in their country and figure out why the aide being sent isn't helping the country to thrive."

Interesting point. Clinton/Bush/Obama = work to get government aid. What exactly is Honduras doing to get government aid from Mr. and Mrs. Smith midwest?

Interesting that Honduras has a GDP of 22.98 billion (us) dollars. California, which is perpetually broke at every level, has a GDP of .... 2.5 trillion. As DJT says, "That's with a T, Trillion."

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A little laugh on a monday...

Michael Avenatti hit with $4.85-million judgment for unpaid debt as court orders eviction of his law firm

He and stormy make quite the financial pairing these days.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Might have to do with this: Federal judge blocks Trump administration from ending TPS program

As a central american I can tell you that it is as simple as "The grass is greener". People want the american dream and TPS gives them a shot at that.

Hate to break it to you but globalists already own the world and the US is "capo di tutti capi" in that structure.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
do you think Khashoggi changed his looks, with 15 makeup artists, and walked out?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Time and time again they are proven to be people of the Lie, Unreliable, out of touch with reality and therefore dangerous to the fabric of society itself. You'll see it again in a couple of weeks.

Pelosi expects a BLUE TSUNAMI

“I think if the election were today, we would win the majority. I don’t know how much water would be involved, but we would win the majority. Wave or tsunami, we’ll see in three weeks.”

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join