It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I'm giving him till November 11th.
After that you're going to have a hard time crapping on q more than me

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
More going on than meets the eye

Rothstein has served about 8 ½ years of his punishment so far. He is serving his sentence in the federal Bureau of Prisons’ top secret witness protection program for inmates. Authorities have said he is in one of the secure prisons used for inmates who are considered to be more at risk of retaliation than other defendants who have cooperated with investigations. No details about his location have been released, but he was placed there because he helped authorities arrest and convict at least one defendant who had Mafia ties....,...“Defendant [Rothstein] engaged in extremely dangerous undercover work,” Rothstein wrote in his motion. .

curious
-scott-rothstein- april 2018

And here is
the connection - 2009

edit on 10212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

A little trailer for Sunday afternoon

edit on 10212018 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oct 1 was evidence that the US was, and perhaps still is, in an internal war with external proxies involved.

That was a planned attack like the US has never seen befote.

Those 58 dead and 500 injured were casualties of WAR.

The FBI LVMPD covered up what happened and they had no choice.

How can they tell the public a foreign power were able to plan an operate such an attack on American soil?

The Khashoggi incident is definately connected and the battle is ongoing.

I have hope with Trump in power we may someday hear the truth but it won't be now.

If , as Q tells us, Trump was covertly in Vegas that night can you imagine the implications of what they tried to do?

Whoever was there the shots from a long range sniper rifle at the very start of the shooting were aimed at someone in a private jet behind the fuel tanks. Damage to an international airport was even included in the final report.

Did you know the report included zero forensic evidence to connect any of Paddock's guns to any of the victims? They didn't do balistics at all.

Because the victims were killed by weapons fired out of 3 or 4 stealthish helicopters flying in areas not allowed by the FAA, off radar above the venue which contained foreign enemy commando soldiers.

There is a silent war going on. I sure hope the good guys win.

edit on 21 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dude, you can check out but you can never leave!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This isn't about Nellie Ohr.

Can someone tell me what ham radio's are used for?

For instance if someone used to work for the CIA for a little over 25 years and worked for DNI for a year but they no longer work there. Their husband worked for the CIA for a little over 28 years. The husband sits on the board of a few companies that deal with DOD. Other members of the CIA, DOD, and branches of military. There are also members who are connected with Palo Alto Networks - other people who are connected to Obama and even one person who had dealings with 5eyes.

This husband and wife started a small business that deals with gov. contracts.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Yachts of course, project SkyFall is a nice one

Just my opinion

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Rothstein has served about 8 ½ years of his punishment so far. He is serving his sentence in the federal Bureau of Prisons’ top secret witness protection program for inmates.

Is this code speak for beach house on a remote island? We all know the people "protecting" him are just as corrupt as anything. He would be no safer with them. So in reality, they don't want a regular inmate saying he isn't even there. So they make up this BS.
edit on 21-10-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Yachts of course, project SkyFall is a nice one

Just my opinion

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Wand,

I'm no expert in Ham radios but... from my understanding:

1) Airwaves generally can be monitored and recorded - and therefore be automatically monitored by NSA systems,
2) However HAM radios can be used for much shorter distances that would be much more difficult to monitor,
3) On this thread, someone worked out that Nellie Ohr probably used her low level HAM licence to communicate with 6 other deep state perps who lived within a few miles of her,
4) Therefore, I would position that your investigatees want to communicate with each other by a means that is not monitored by the NSA.

edit on 21-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Question...

Have any of you seen any boards or maps that list all Q Posts and POTUS tweets in a single time sequenced list?

If not then I will add same to the spreadsheet as I think it may give another layer of information.

For example, Capital letters (or dots) in all tweets/posts in an hour could hold a message when strung together.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

YACHT, May Excitement fill your Sails and Catch the Ham Radio Wave as we Ship our Signal around the World"  Promoting the enjoyment of Ham Radio with emphasis on youth.

yachthams

Kind of weird lol

Crazy rabbit holes.... Never know what they lead to, if anything

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks Rel.

I couldn't remember what was discussed about Nellie except she used one for nefarious reasons.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The theory that stuck with me the most in LV was the attempted assassination of MBS, it ties together the shots heard/reported in other Hotels, the guy being hustled out of the Tropicana by swat, the helicopters and the wack a doodle timeline of when/who/where they went to the "shooters" room. Paddock was a patsy in my opinion. Right after that MBS goes home and cleans house. Now this?

There's a video I saw on the news from the Turkish police that shows , I think, 15 "known Saudi assassins". Shrug I honestly intensely dislike SA, but this makes no sense with MBS being behind it when you look at what he's done to get rid of the "evil" human traffickers etc in SA. On the other hand it makes perfect sense as revenge on MBS for smacking those bastards down and taking their toys.

It strikes me, is if he were the target, he wouldn't be here now. Message maybe.

Q has pointed out that the world was run by two very powerful cabals, one of the west, and one of the east. And pointed out how corrupt money, runs a corrupt world. MSB cleaning house?

I remember when the Muslims called the U.S. the "Great Satan". Well, as it turns out, it was, up until the 2016 election. Saudi Arabia was or is Wahhabism? Two cabal cults working for the same head, Rothschild(or a more secretive, hidden head.

It may have been a show of force to both Trump and MSB. Look what we can still do, sort of message. As U.S. generals and intelligence assets were stripped from their protecting roles we became vulnerable. This may have been done to end communications with friendly countries. I read this reporter was also a Intel link, which can no longer operate. Democrats want blood, again, before all the facts come out. He was silenced simply to cut the comm line.

Two satanic cults fighting for control, but yet help each other, as the head directs. When following the money, you must follow both, real, and fake, on separate paths. They do not lead to the same place.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
look what i found:
i.imgur.com...
i.redd.it...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The Double headed eagle on White House stationary reminds me of the masonic legends of the Washington underground.
There is a movie available named "National Treasure".

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

So??

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Question...

Have any of you seen any boards or maps that list all Q Posts and POTUS tweets in a single time sequenced list?

If not then I will add same to the spreadsheet as I think it may give another layer of information.

For example, Capital letters (or dots) in all tweets/posts in an hour could hold a message when strung together.

Trump Twitter Archive

On that page select Latest Tweets>See All then go to Export>CSV

That should make your life easier.

You can also Export>JSON so maybe it's possible to have the sheet update real time.

edit on 21-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ThanQ for teaching me how Mockingbird Media works.

I remember when all these countries did Business with Saudi Arabia, not caring at all about their human rights abuses and corruption.

Then they look for some excuse to withdraw support from Saudi Arabia, once the Cabal-Deep-State has been eliminated there. They stage this Kashoggi thing. The whole media suddenly condemns KSA in unison and thats used as a pretext to stop Business with them.

These people are beyond sick Q. Through their Mockingbird Media they control the mind of the world.

The enemy we are up against is an enormous Beast. What can we do about it? I remember back in the day when you and us Qsters were more optimistic. The optimism shifted a little after FISA DECLAS was announced...and then withdrawn
under enormous Mockingbird Media pressure. Journalists are still locked up in Ecuadorian Embassies. We need to take back our Media. Our banks. Our Governments.

I try to help as as best I can with my limited means as an individual. But I get banned from Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc. for doing so. If I small player such as myself cant even get a simple message out, how are we going to beat the Beast?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

OMG!!! Funniest meme I've seen in months!

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join