It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

www.military.com...

Thoughts...

So the beef up of Gitmo has been reported as preparation for the Sept 11 trials.

What if Trump and MBS are going to try the real masterminds?

And all this static is to try to stop it?

I can hope

Might kill 2 burds with one stone because likely the same factions behind Oct 1. and who knows WHAT else.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Not according to the definition.

Actually, it would be according to the definition. A real individualist wouldn't care if Kanye is thinking about anyone else.

In your opinion, what has "the LARP" been exposed as?

The LARP is exposed as a LARP. People pretending to be individualists but in reality they are worried about their hive. They ask if individuals are thinking about the community.
edit on 20-10-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

For 13hours Americans fought against Terrorists in Benghazi while @BarackObama & @HillaryClinton did nothing. Then with the help the of #FakeNewsMedia they lied, attempting to cover up their negligent homicide.Your selective outrage because it helps your liberal agenda is a joke.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Rel, I'm in Q withdrawal. Send prosecco stat. 🍾

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It looks like the ministry of truth, it smells like the ministry of truth...

Why the EU must close EUvsDisinfo

It's like a state sponsored version of Snopes.

Berrrrry trustworthy...

You will like what the EU says you will like, and nothing more, young man...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Actually, it would be according to the definition. A real individualist wouldn't care if Kanye is thinking about anyone else.

Wrong.

Basic:

Living:

"A real" An individualist that advocates or promotes individualism would benefit from recognizing Kanye's propensity to diminish the individuality of those who idol or support his "values." A promoter of individualism must care and know what others are "thinking about" (including Kanye), in order to promote effectively and with purpose.

Fruit so low, you could eat lying down.

The LARP is exposed as a LARP.

LOL

OK? What are the roles and how do we play?

People pretending to be individualists but in reality they are worried about their hive.

Who's pretending and why?

They ask if individuals are thinking about the community.

Individuals of a community...

Is that where civility, compromise, and sacrifice come into play?

And (*shudders*), characteristically "similar" ways of thinking?

But, what real individualist would/should care, right?

edit on 20-10-2018 by eisegesis because: pull my finger

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It certainly took long enough, but I'm glad to see a respectable number of Black Americans FINALLY figure out that Democrats have been, and want to continue to taking them for gullible fools.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

We are now past the 11x24 hours gap and into day 12 with no posts.

CT, me too, I've been drinking 4 bottles of Brunello Montalcino from 13:00 to midnight UK time, whilst attending a BBQ and then a charity do. Happy to discover I bought a crate of it at half the average ÂŁ45/bottle quoted on Vivino app! Then I won a bottle of 63% proof Rum on the raffle!!

If I'd known earlier, I could have sent you a nice organic rose Prosecco I took to the BBQ... unfortunately my sister-in-law has now finished it all.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Have no fear CNN is here

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Same with the Al Qaeda in Syria "Moderate Rebels" situation Trump could still CRUCIFY them for that and put an end to the witch hunt BS against him.

And until he does he cant be trusted, because he's letting them divert us with a tabloid witch hunt thus covering up treason acts, war crimes, mass murder in the hundreds of thousands. Its the core of the Muslim invasion of the EU everyone supposedly cares so much about. Etc. Etc. Etc.

After looking at it rather intently, I do believe he wants to. Problem with it is two-fold I believe. Firstly, the National Security apparatus and screwed-up foreign policy--which is heavily-controlled by the CIA--is a line that a President has a hard, if not impossible, task to take on. I will say that he has seemed to handle Syria much better and in a backhanded kind of way.

Secondly, we are so divided politically, that he can't count on support if he even tries. That's one reason why "RUSSIA!!" must be kept the "enemy" at all costs---to preclude actually ameliorating the age-old aggressive imperialism. I believe if the formerly anti-war Dems were to back him--along with us--on tackling the problem he would. That's definitely "assassination" territory though.

President Trump not only tries hard to keep his promises, but it's true that he wants to be loved. Nothing wrong with that as most of us do. If we came together to support him on this ONE thing, I'm convinced he would go for it and be willing to die trying if that's what it took. Short of that kind of support, he's just focusing on the things that he can make a difference on and that's mostly the economy.

Allen & Foster Dulles truly effed this country up. JFK was--until now--our only hope in modern times and it cost him his life. EVERYTHING changed after that. The assassination, global regime changes, Project Paperclip, MK-ULTRA, Cointelpro, and proxy wars, it's like we were infected by the possessed Nazis...and that's just part of the list that fundamentally changed us and took away any innocence and decency we had.

The way the Evil has, thus far, mostly backfired on the deep state warlocks has given me some measure of hope that DJT is some kind of cosmic karma for JFK. God in Heaven I hope so.

Most here have at least some understanding of what we're facing and I hesitate to recommend the following books because the second one especially is depressing. And scary. But they are definitely shortcuts to grasping the whole picture and highly recommended.

Well-written and a superior read: The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government

Scary and on point: The CIA as Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World

Trump can count on total support of whatever he says, at this point. The cult effect party's & politicians exhibit has set in on about every "conservative" / Republican out there at this point.

Every other day I get all sorts of responses along the lines of he's TOTALLY not any sort of puppet, he's not a part of or a puppet of our Elite Masters, whatsoever since he's good for the economy, etc.

And of course I'm posing a much broader question: how come the world of "conservative" news doesnt crucify them along these lines? Its a pretty safe bet Alex Jones rants about Al Qaeda in Syria type noise, but aside from that I look around I feel like a lone candle in the dark trying to keep rubbing this (The Story of the Decade) in. Not to mention the Mass Shooter Contagion Effect the MSM driving The Pattern, Trump could annihilate them for it in one tweet, yet its just me alone out here like a nutter about this actual science.

Now there's the Honduras angle I'm screaming about like Syria before it, and bet, Planet Republican's aren't going to follow suit.

They have everything they need to obliterate ObamaHillaryCo's Legacy, once and for all, yet everyone is not only going to allow the tabloid witch hunt to continue to distract & divide US, they're all going to participate in it.

And to me that means they're all in cahoots.
edit on 20-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

We are now past the 11x24 hours gap and into day 12 with no posts.

CT, me too, I've been drinking 4 bottles of Brunello Montalcino from 13:00 to midnight UK time, whilst attending a BBQ and then a charity do. Happy to discover I bought a crate of it at half the average ÂŁ45/bottle quoted on Vivino app! Then I won a bottle of 63% proof Rum on the raffle!!

If I'd known earlier, I could have sent you a nice organic rose Prosecco I took to the BBQ... unfortunately my sister-in-law has now finished it all.

LOL. JK. I'm picking up another case tomorrow afternoon. You can never have enough, especially these days.

Any suspicions as to why he's not posting?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Maybe Q was koshoggi lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I hope you don't mind a reply from me on this issue.

Q does not want to appear to be meddling in the mid-term elections. I would suggest he may remain dark until the polls have closed across the entire country.

Then the floodgates will open.

Imagine if you will, straight after the elections, multiple brand new members of Congress are arrested on very serious charges.

These elections will be the most heavily guarded and watched elections in the history of the US.

This is a lovely time to sit back, watch the antics of the deep state, and gather evidence ... lots of evidence.

The game is on.

P

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Aallanon's video post here references Q post #26 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub which says:

Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Was this forewarning of the military starting arrests a few days before the mid term elections?

Q Post #34 says:

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Note my bolding saying the start of the arrests is triggered on Nov 3rd!!

I think these early posts were telling us what is going to occur in 2018, IN THE NEXT FORTNIGHT!!.

Could that be the reason for the clampdown on comms?

Consider this too - If the arrest announcement of John Podesta happens on the evening of Nov 3rd after 20:42 then that will be 25 days since Q's last post and we all know that 25 = 5x5 = 5:5.

Consider further that the 25th letter of the alphabet is Y indicating Nov 3rd is commencement of removing the cabal worldwide?

ETA - How would this affect the mid-term elections?
The public would be aware of Military Ops arresting an EX-government official - you could argue this shouldn't affect the elections happening but would lead to riots days after?
edit on 20-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No, they wouldn't benefit or care.

Is that where civility, compromise, and sacrifice come into play?

Sure and where individualism is no longer practiced.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Guantanamo prison takes on geriatric airs

There has been a lot of thought put into what preparing for an aging detainee population looks like and what infrastructure we need to have in place to do that safely and humanely," said Anne Leanos, the public affairs director for Joint Task Force Guantanamo.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

coincidence?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Excellent TOL Wish I had read it before going to a local gas/grocery.

The clerk is a young Muslim man in his last year of accounting. As i was leaving he called out to me. I returned to the counter and he asked my opinion of the Khashoggi affair. Said his brohter was in SA now. I gave him some thoughts and brought up Vegas. He recalled i had mentioned it prior and thought that was what he was missing in making a connection.

What you have provided paints an interesting picture. Puts more options on the table as to why it happened.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker — With Lawyer Response

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work.

Oh no, this is his second accusation of sexual assault.
Using his logic, he should be investigated & he should step down from his position.
LOL, this is crazy. LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

The Dems' 2020 hopefuls are peeling away on a near daily basis.

But hey, at least now Booker can say he's part of the Andy Dick club; sexual harassment claims from both sexes!

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join