It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Okay, another attempt. Not so "Brash"
Came to me in a "Pre" dream

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Maybe we've switched timelines to one where the security clearance articles existed in August?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

She seems to be spending more time with hubby Bill. Has his access been revoked too? If not, can she piggyback his?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML said: "Well folks it looks they are calling on the " Witches " to put a curse on BK, all rapists and Men in general, WTH ?!"

This is funny, and while it sounds threatening it is about as pointless as it gets. This sort of thing can work, can, but in order for it to actually have some outcome the energy devoted to it must be sustained. You can't just say it and expect a thing to happen.

Analogy here. I sketch the plans of my new house on a cocktail napkin at a bar, amazing place, perfect in every way. That is not enough, it will take years of sustained energy to build it. These "witches" will incant and go off to get a latte after and then off to whine about how the neighbor's music sucks.

Symbolically BK was the installation of the light of justice. The fears and made up concerns, frankly on both sides, matter not. He's in place, in the highest symbolic court in the world. Couple of hack witches efforts are hardly going to stop it, especially when the raging energy of a millions of drones didn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not only are these people stupid and evil, they are also incredibly bizarre.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Symbolically BK was the installation of the light of justice. The fears and made up concerns, frankly on both sides, matter not. He's in place, in the highest symbolic court in the world. Couple of hack witches efforts are hardly going to stop it, especially when the raging energy of a millions of drones didn't.

LOL, " Couple of hack witches " that was Funny Cranky ! I think you're right, these witchy types lack the focus to " get it done " vanity and self absorption is time consuming !

edit on 13-10-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good Morning, ALL.
Trump rally,last night, was THE BEST!

My son and I were standing in a fairground's barn with 7,000 (inside)other people...just 15 feet away from the most powerful human being on the planet!--It still blows my mind!

That's Awesome TAT, glad you two had Fun !! Good info about Q awareness in the crowd.

Did you see any protesters ? lol, oh and was anyone resourceful enough to come up with a way for folks to retrieve their chairs, ice-chests, etc. after the Rally ? IDK why that popped into my mind !

I saw one protester...which amounted to a guy in a pickup truck with F**k TRUMP written on the side and a dummy of Trump hanging from the back of his truck. He kept driving up and down the lonnnnng line to get in...doing a Nazi salute out his window as he honked....people in line just waved and laughed at him.

As far as people getting their chests and chairs and umbrellas, etc...It was raining hard when we all left the pavilion...impressive since thousands stood in the rain outside to watch and listen to Trump.
Umbrellas were not allowed inside...(old man in front of me in security line got his taken away).

People left and collected their belongings (not allowed inside)...from under bleachers in the fairgrounds...on their way out.

PHOTO taken by someone behind me at the rally while we were all turning around to 'BOO' CNN cameras.

edit on 13-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

Key point: “Huber is running a grand jury from what I hear,” a DOJ source confirmed, calling the entire process ‘Hush” given the high-profile FBI-linked players involved. “There is so much to tackle but from what I know, the grand jury is now moving into the witness phase.”

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You think both I and Kanye are programmed to support Trump?

I said, "You took an oath like Kanye likely did to become famous."

..unless he's a fraud.

“Horus, the son of Osiris and Isis, was called “Horus who rules with two eyes.” His right eye was white representing the sun while his left eye was black representing the moon. According to Egyptian legend Horus lost his left eye during a fight with his murderous uncle, Seth, to revenged his father’s death. Seth tore out his nephew’s eye but lost the fight because the assembly of the gods declared Horus the victor. The eye was reassembled by the magic of Thoth. Then Horus gave the eye to Osiris who experienced rebirth in the underworld.”

– Jordan Michael, Encyclopedia of Gods (fluff)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Both of you are still under oath, are you not?

Prove that you have no Masters.

a reply to: Aallanon

John McCain was not only the 13th senator to ever “Lie in State” under the rotunda at the US Capitol, but he was the 33rd person to ever “Lie in State” there as well. 13 and 33 AGAIN If you are familiar with my work, or these numbers you’ll recognize these as the two most important numbers in Freemasonry. The York Rite contains 13°s and the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, 33°s. Do you really think it was a coincidence that John McCain just coincidentally happened to punch both these numbers during a five-day ritual after his death? Hell no he didn’t. What’s even crazier is that it was publicized that John McCain planned his own funeral.

Nice.

If there was any question...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks TAT, it's really interesting to hear about and see these Rally's through eye witness accounts. Sounds like a nice community, handled that Dummy protester beautifully, great teaching moment for kids in line.

It looks like you guys got really close to the stage ! Right now they're showing and doing interviews with tonight's crowd for Rally in KY, looks REALLY FUN, lol, kinda jelly .

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks TAT, it's really interesting to hear about and see these Rally's through eye witness accounts. Sounds like a nice community, handled that Dummy protester beautifully, great teaching moment for kids in line.

It looks like you guys got really close to the stage ! Right now they're showing and doing interviews with tonight's crowd for Rally in KY, looks REALLY FUN, lol, kinda jelly .

It was one of the most exciting things I've experienced.
If you have a chance, ML, it's worth the wait to get close.
Trump kept looking at my son and I while he spoke...and making eye contact with him was surreal.

Seeing the man in person and up close is a completely different experience than watching him on TV...One can see the deep confidence and thinking taking place behind everything he says and does.
There is ZERO doubt in my mind Trump is a 5-d Chess Master.

EVERYONE I met at the rally was polite, happy and friendly to each other.

Garbage was picked up and thrown out as people left.
As one of the first in...I was one of the last out...and the place was as clean after the event as it was before.

ONCE in a lifetime experience.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

Key point: “Huber is running a grand jury from what I hear,” a DOJ source confirmed, calling the entire process ‘Hush” given the high-profile FBI-linked players involved. “There is so much to tackle but from what I know, the grand jury is now moving into the witness phase.”
The wheels of Justice do turn slowly. I believe I know when the biggest boom will occur. America must first, have its say. Then...

Then, we rebuild.

Thank you Q. For all you do.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

This makes no sense.

If she withdrew her clearance to protest Brennan losing his in August why would she want to keep that quiet as is suggested?

It seems much more likely she knew it would happen and tried to get ahead of it with this while using the protest angle in case it leaked, which she obviously didn't want to happen.

If you are protesting something you tell people about it.

No, it's much more likely something big was found on investigation that allowed this to happen.

Brennan too, I mean, why wouldn't all the people fired have lost sec clear?

There must be something huge uncovered for this to happen ahead of charges with these two.

I wonder if more have also lost it and it just hasn't leaked yet...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

There must be something huge uncovered for this to happen ahead of charges with these two.

I wonder if more have also lost it and it just hasn't leaked yet...
I think she just wanted to negate the bad press when it would be publicly announced it was pulled. Simple Damage control.
edit on Sat Oct 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Owls Chelsea?

On a side note it's funny TMZ is covering many more political figures Lindsey Graham etc.
edit on 13 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It is NBC news too.

edit on 10132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
File this under: Nothing to see here...

"57 former Intelligence / CIA agents or former State Department employee are running for DEMOCRATIC Congressional Seats."

Full List Here

Implications are staggering...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Coincidence? Emmy winning crew member dies on set of Tom Hanks movie.

Accident? Sacrifice? Cabal betting game?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
More on the 1000 pts of light shout out DJT gave a few weeks ago.

There are 3 places nearby to keep in mind
1) The CIA US Headquarters
2) The Claude Moore Old Colonial Pig Farm
3) Grandma Rita’s Children Orphanage

The Orphanage was started by George Bush Sr. Under a foundation of his called 1000 Points of Light...

link

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why would this appear on MSN news bites? What would happen if a 50 Megaton Nuclear bomb exploded in space over U.S.?

Is this a threat?

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join