It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

I certainly hope the goal isn't to wait until all those evil people can be rounded up at once. President Trump only has 6 years left in office.

We're watching a pot of water on the stove.

I can see the flame underneath, the dang thing has to boil at some point.

It always happens the second I walk over to the fridge to get something else going.

Every.stinking.time!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Great linkeage thanks Wand!

The link of Joanne Isham as #51 on the list of the Crown Agent Sisters/women in the middle is particularly interesting... as are her roles at British Aerospace as Vice President and Deputy General Manager of Network Systems at BAE Systems and as its Vice President of Strategic Development and National Securities Solutions.

As a youth, I lived at the end of the runway used by BAe to test new aircraft!

Worth noting that BAe has always been very tight with Rolls Royce, who have a large share of commercial airliner engines.

What a coinicdence Rel. This isn't the 1st time I have ran across BAE while researching. I haven't looked into them yet but looks like something that needs to be done unless someone else already has. Rolls Royce is in the commercial airliner engines?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

They should study the "TH3WH17ERABB17" thread series for new material !!!!

🥁🔦

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've had the strange feeling since this whole thing started that we've already crossed the Skynet Rubicon.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: carewemust

I certainly hope the goal isn't to wait until all those evil people can be rounded up at once. President Trump only has 6 years left in office.

We're watching a pot of water on the stove.
I can see the flame underneath, the dang thing has to boil at some point.
It always happens the second I walk over to the fridge to get something else going.
Every.stinking.time!

I'm concerned that the gas flow to the burner might be interrupted while Trump/Sessions/Huber are cooking up their big "BOOM!".

It's not hard to imagine some of the "events" that are capable of interrupting, or even cancelling the gas flow.

They need to begin the indictments ASAP. The only ones who can't be indicted and rounded-up over time, are those who commit suicide.
edit on 10/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Oh they are still connected. Read what I wrote back in August about Red Owl and ForcePoint.

Aslo very well researched. I remember reading your post, but I'm beginning to overflow with info.

Taking a ride in the wayback machine, I had posted this in relation to Qpost #716.

There were a few companied that caught my attention: D-Wave: The Quantum Computing Company, BlueLine Grid, and Black Bag Technologies. All have (had) partnerships with In-Q-Tel.

I know D-Wave has come up a few times, have you come across the other two in any of your research?

I'm hitting a wall, so I'm done for the night.

I'm thinking that the whole list of companies associated with In-Q-Tel might merit some attention.

With respect to Guy Filippelli, wouldn't it be interesting if he, and his company, were or are the back door for the NSA to know what the CIA is up to. It seems like the agency guys CIA, NSA, and FBI, are very deticated to the agency that they were a part of. I don't see any of the three acting in the interest of the other unless it would create a national outcry, so I have to wonder, aside from a strictly entrepreneurial effort, if there might be a little bit of spy vs. spy going on here.

Again, your research into Mr. Fillippelli and Forcepoint/Red owl is enlightening and well done.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I like that idea!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This seemed to come and go without a drop of attention, or was I living in another timeline (which happens :mnky

"Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.

Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.

Mrs. Clinton’s clearance expired at the end of August. The others lost their access privileges in September.

link to story

link to grassley letter

Bit more info
edit on 13-10-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Close Wand... Q's first post was October 28th 16:44:28.

The web of companies is almost growing 3D thanks to your efforts!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

From memory Rolls Royce had something like 40% of the market for jet engines in commercial airliners at one stage. Could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Interesting...

link

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Just as there are different factions of good vying for attention and resources/donations, would it be a logical no-no to assume there are different factions of evil fighting for ascendancy?

Why is that so hard to contemplate?

Maybe Kanye has broken free of the "cloud", doesn't mean that his music will magically improve or he'll be singing Kumbaya songs.

Maybe he & Trump have their own mini-agenda going on?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Oh they are still connected. Read what I wrote back in August about Red Owl and ForcePoint.

Aslo very well researched. I remember reading your post, but I'm beginning to overflow with info.

Taking a ride in the wayback machine, I had posted this in relation to Qpost #716.

There were a few companied that caught my attention: D-Wave: The Quantum Computing Company, BlueLine Grid, and Black Bag Technologies. All have (had) partnerships with In-Q-Tel.

I know D-Wave has come up a few times, have you come across the other two in any of your research?

I'm hitting a wall, so I'm done for the night.

I'm thinking that the whole list of companies associated with In-Q-Tel might merit some attention.

With respect to Guy Filippelli, wouldn't it be interesting if he, and his company, were or are the back door for the NSA to know what the CIA is up to. It seems like the agency guys CIA, NSA, and FBI, are very deticated to the agency that they were a part of. I don't see any of the three acting in the interest of the other unless it would create a national outcry, so I have to wonder, aside from a strictly entrepreneurial effort, if there might be a little bit of spy vs. spy going on here.

Again, your research into Mr. Fillippelli and Forcepoint/Red owl is enlightening and well done.

I can certainly understand information overload Coram - same here. Your link to your Red Owl post back in March is a great example. I usually do a search on ATS to see if it has already been posted. I am certain when I made my post that I did that and it makes me wonder why it didn't come up.

Checking my memory banks I can't say I have ran across any of those companies that you have listed above but it is a possibility. I will try to look into them tomorrow.

That is an interesting thought regarding Mr. Fillippelli and I like it.

Sleep well.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

No..it received attention in this thread, maybe 3 pages back. There's also a thread re Hillary losing her Clearance. I think Xuenchen started it. Not a lot of unique replies though. I think most ATSers are "burned out" on Hillary. Only her indictment would be worthwhile news now, I guess.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Close Wand... Q's first post was October 28th 16:44:28.

The web of companies is almost growing 3D thanks to your efforts!

I didn't look and was just going off faulty memory. So was this article published to let Q know they were aware of them way back then? Things that make me go hmmm...

Had no clue about Rolls Royce - learn something new everyday.

Cranky: I posted the link to Clinton and some her cronies losing their clearances earlier on my twitter. I come here to post it but someone already had. I think this is "winning" news. I wonder why it wasn't reported until today since it happened back in Aug? I looked for a link from CNN or MSNBC reporting on it but wouldn't you know there was none. Most times they are the first link in Goog.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sky News is reporting that Australia has banned ZTE 5g technology.

At the same time ex GCHQ ex-boss Robert Hannigan is warning of the threat of Chinese technology to the UK.

Trying to get ahead of the news and look like good guys?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ok, after catching up, far from home....

My experience in logic gives me the idea that there is a way of developing a plan which cannot fail.

It's true.

Here we are.

Victory over Darkness.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Trump thinks his meeting with kanye is going to get him a bunch more votes
Lol

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They need to begin the indictments ASAP. The only ones who can't be indicted and rounded-up over time, are those who commit suicide.

Care, I have repeated this to you a dozen times so please let this time be the one that makes you say, 'Gotit'

You have to get all the ducks in a line before you start.

If you go off half cocked, You will have a real bloody civil war.

There is a plan!

Trust the plan!

If you charge too early, or in the wrong direction, you die, and your country with it.

Linky

People are currently losing their lives fighting for you!

Take a shot or two of brandy if it is all too much suspense. Hospital Brandy! It is the only one that won't get you drunk because Hospitals don't let you bring brandy in.

P

edit on 13/10/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: daskakik

Or maybe Trump is a LARP and Q has been in charge all along?

LOL

Best comment of this whole thread.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join